Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd American Depositary Shares (XIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XIN POWR Grades
- XIN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- XIN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- XIN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
XIN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.63, Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.67% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 0.42% of stocks in our set.
- Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 238.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be PEI, IGT, BKD, BEP, and COOP.
- Visit XIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xyre.com.
XIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, XIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 81.7% lower, now standing at 7.1.
- XIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 35.6 over the prior 166 months.
- Over the past 166 months, XIN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 78.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XIN.
XIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.05||52-week high||$4.12|
|Prev. close||$2.08||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$2.13||Avg. volume||433,573|
|50-day MA||$2.47||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$2.46||Market Cap||110.57M|
Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd American Depositary Shares (XIN) Company Bio
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. develops residential real estate properties for middle-income consumers in China. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Beijing, China.
XIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for XIN, they are:
- 8% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 1.08% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than 97.71% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XIN Latest Social Stream
View Full XIN Social Stream
Latest XIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XIN as an investment opportunity.
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
Welcome back, traders!
Earnings results for Xinyuan Real Estate , Analyst Opinion on Xinyuan Real Estate , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:XIN), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings Report: Heres what to expect from Xinyuan Real Estate (NYSE:XIN) appeared first on .
Companies in the news are: SIG, XIN, VRNA, PFE
BEIJING, June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan" or "the Company") (NYSE: XIN), an NYSE-listed real estate developer and property manager operating primarily in China and also in other countries, today announced its completion of five newly constructed
XIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching XINWant to see what other sources are saying about Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd (XIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd (XIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd (XIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch