Acceleron Pharma Inc. (XLRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XLRN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XLRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.87% of US stocks.
- XLRN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- XLRN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.01% of US stocks).
XLRN Stock Summary
- For XLRN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.41% of US equities we're observing.
- XLRN's price/sales ratio is 104.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.66% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for Acceleron Pharma Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 7.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XLRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACET, BCDA, CAPR, EXEL, and CLSD.
- XLRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acceleron Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.acceleronpharma.com.
XLRN Valuation Summary
- XLRN's price/sales ratio is 80.6; this is 610.13% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 97 months, XLRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 51.2.
- Over the past 97 months, XLRN's price/sales ratio has gone up 69.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XLRN.
XLRN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.06%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 248.13%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -157.95%.
The table below shows XLRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XLRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XLRN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.73% of graded US stocks.
- XLRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 256th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BMY, ACUR, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XLRN.
The table below shows XLRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XLRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XLRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.95||52-week high||$189.99|
|Prev. close||$173.75||52-week low||$99.98|
|Day high||$174.42||Avg. volume||501,260|
|50-day MA||$149.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$132.46||Market Cap||10.59B|
Acceleron Pharma Inc. (XLRN) Company Bio
Acceleron Pharma XLRN is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel protein therapeutics for cancer and rare diseases. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
XLRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XLRN Latest Social Stream
View Full XLRN Social Stream
Latest XLRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acceleron Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XLRN as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds MDP, GWB, XLRN and HFC Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates UMPQ, XLRN, ADMS, AZPN; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:UMPQ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Columbia Banking System, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Umpqua shareholders will receive 0.
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: Acceleron Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ:XLRN), Kraton Corporation (NYSE:KRA), Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will,
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) is planning to tender its shares in Acceleron Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: XLRN) after Merck & Co Inc (NYSE: MRK) agreed to buy the biotechnology company for $11.5 billion, Bloomberg reported citing people with knowledge of the matter. Bristol-Myers holds an 11.5% stake in Acceleron. Selling the stake will bring the Merck deal closer to completion. Another Acceleron investor, Avoro Capital, which holds about 7% of Acceleron’s stock, said Merck’s deal “drastically under
Investigation Alert: Monteverde & Associates PC Reminds Shareholders Of Ongoing Investigation Regarding The Merger
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Acceleron Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ:XLRN) relating to its proposed acquisition by Merck & Co.
XLRN Price Returns