Acceleron Pharma Inc. (XLRN): Price and Financial Metrics
XLRN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 66.18, Acceleron Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.6% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for Acceleron Pharma Inc; that's greater than it is for only 7.47% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Acceleron Pharma Inc comes in at 175.15%, a number that bests 96.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Acceleron Pharma Inc are IDRA, SYBX, SRRK, AGIO, and ASMB.
- XLRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acceleron Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.acceleronpharma.com.
XLRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
XLRN Price/Volume Stats
Acceleron Pharma Inc. (XLRN) Company Bio
Acceleron Pharma XLRN is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel protein therapeutics for cancer and rare diseases. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.