Acceleron Pharma Inc. (XLRN): Price and Financial Metrics
XLRN Stock Summary
- XLRN's price/sales ratio is 57.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.7% of US stocks.
- XLRN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 8.8% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Acceleron Pharma Inc comes in at 428.86%, a number that bests 98.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Acceleron Pharma Inc are SRRK, DRNA, CCXI, ARDX, and VBLT.
- XLRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acceleron Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.acceleronpharma.com.
XLRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
XLRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.74||52-week high||$97.56|
|Prev. close||$84.00||52-week low||$37.01|
|Day high||$85.45||Avg. volume||736,271|
|50-day MA||$84.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.02||Market Cap||4.47B|
Acceleron Pharma Inc. (XLRN) Company Bio
Acceleron Pharma XLRN is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel protein therapeutics for cancer and rare diseases. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.