Qualtrics International Inc. (XM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where XM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.12% of US stocks.
- XM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- XM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
XM Stock Summary
- XM's went public 1.85 years ago, making it older than just 8.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XM is currently 774.03, higher than 99.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.88%, QUALTRICS INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUALTRICS INTERNATIONAL INC are MTTR, MVST, ZETA, VUZI, and MYNZ.
- XM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUALTRICS INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.qualtrics.com.
XM Valuation Summary
- XM's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 86.96% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- XM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 49.6 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XM.
XM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.46% of graded US stocks.
- XM's asset turnover comes in at 0.734 -- ranking 212th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.05||52-week high||$36.49|
|Prev. close||$9.96||52-week low||$9.32|
|Day high||$10.18||Avg. volume||1,920,484|
|50-day MA||$10.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.88||Market Cap||5.94B|
Qualtrics International Inc. (XM) Company Bio
Qualtrics International, Inc. engages in the development of software platforms. It offers employee engagement, survey platform, panel management, conjoint analysis, and brand tracking. The company was founded by Scott M. Smith, Ryan Smith, and Jared Smith in 2002 and is headquartered in Provo, UT.
Most Popular Stories View All
XM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XM Latest Social Stream
View Full XM Social Stream
Latest XM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUALTRICS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XM as an investment opportunity.
PROVO, Utah & SEATTLE, November 25, 2022--New research from Qualtrics XM Institute finds that organizations risk $3.1 trillion in sales when they lose customers due to poor experiences.
Qualtrics International has come up with a system that enables addressing challenges presented by the new economy. See why I believe XM stock is fairly valued today.
Qualtrics International Inc. (NASDAQ:XM) has seen 1.21 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $6.13B, closed the last trade at $10.07 per share which meant it lost -$0.31 on the day or -2.99% during that session. The XM stock price is -269.91% off its 52-week high price of $37.25 … Qualtrics International Inc. (XM) Has A Bright Growth Prospects For 2022 Read More »
Leading Healthcare Organizations Choose Qualtrics to Deliver Ease and Empathy to Patients and Caregivers
PROVO, Utah & SEATTLE, November 21, 2022--Leading healthcare organizations, including Ascension and Intermountain Healthcare, selected Qualtrics solutions in the third quarter of 2022.
PROVO, Utah & SEATTLE, November 16, 2022--Qualtrics surveyed over 1,300 digital leaders worldwide to uncover their top priorities, pain points and predictions for the next year.
XM Price Returns