Qualtrics International Inc. (XM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where XM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.76% of US stocks.
- XM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- XM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.16% of US stocks).
XM Stock Summary
- XM's went public 1.16 years ago, making it older than merely 0.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Qualtrics International Inc is higher than 99.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Qualtrics International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 309.01%; that's higher than 93.13% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qualtrics International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DNMR, CNET, WIMI, CCNC, and JUPW.
- XM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qualtrics International Inc's official web site, go to www.qualtrics.com.
XM Valuation Summary
- XM's price/sales ratio is 30.8; this is 481.13% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- XM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 64.3 over the prior 31 weeks.
- XM's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 31 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XM.
XM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.46% of graded US stocks.
- XM's asset turnover comes in at 0.734 -- ranking 212th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.21||52-week high||$49.03|
|Prev. close||$12.51||52-week low||$11.33|
|Day high||$12.68||Avg. volume||2,045,674|
|50-day MA||$15.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.46||Market Cap||7.10B|
Qualtrics International Inc. (XM) Company Bio
Qualtrics International, Inc. engages in the development of software platforms. It offers employee engagement, survey platform, panel management, conjoint analysis, and brand tracking. The company was founded by Scott M. Smith, Ryan Smith, and Jared Smith in 2002 and is headquartered in Provo, UT.
Most Popular Stories View All
XM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XM Latest Social Stream
View Full XM Social Stream
Latest XM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qualtrics International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XM as an investment opportunity.
Qualtrics International (NASDAQ:XM) stock rose 4% a day after the firm disclosed that Silver Lake Technology Associates VI, director and 10% owner, bought 139.7K shares worth ~$3.9M. The purchases, which were done at $27.56-29/share, were made through 6 separate transactions on Feb. 18-22. XM stock has declined 38% over the past 6...
A Quick Take On Qualtrics International Qualtrics International (XM) went public in January 2021, raising approximately $1.55 billion in gross proceeds in an IPO that was priced at $30.00 per share. The firm provides customer and employee experience management software and services to enterprises worldwide. Given the firm's high operating...
PROVO, Utah & SEATTLE, February 24, 2022--Nearly all U.S. employees (92%) say they want a four-day work week, according to new research from Qualtrics (Nasdaq: XM).
PROVO, Utah & SEATTLE, February 16, 2022--Qualtrics (Nasdaq: XM), the leader and creator of the experience management (XM) category, today announced XM Discover, a new set of products that help companies tune into conversations that are already happening to build a richer understanding of what customers and employees want and expect. With this addition, organizations can use Qualtrics to gather experience data from any structured and unstructured source, analyze it with sophisticated AI and mach
Qualtrics International Inc. (NASDAQ: XM): The Stock To Bet On For Economic Progress In The Months Ahead
In the last trading session, 1.01 million shares of the Qualtrics International Inc. (NASDAQ:XM) were traded. Most recently the company’s share price was $30.09, and it changed around -$1.04 or -3.34% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $16.41B. XM currently trades at a discount to its 52-week high … Qualtrics International Inc. (NASDAQ: XM): The Stock To Bet On For Economic Progress In The Months Ahead Read More »
XM Price Returns