Xometry, Inc. (XMTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XMTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XMTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.13% of US stocks.
- XMTR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- XMTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.27% of US stocks).
XMTR Stock Summary
- XOMETRY INC's stock had its IPO on June 30, 2021, making it an older stock than only 4.39% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,245.38%, XOMETRY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.39% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XMTR's revenue has grown 74.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XOMETRY INC are LIQT, ANGO, TKNO, MRAI, and ACRX.
- Visit XMTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xometry.com.
XMTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, XMTR's EV/EBIT ratio is 181.41% lower, now standing at -12.7.
- XMTR's price/sales ratio has moved down 21.8 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XMTR.
XMTR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of XMTR, see our XMTR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$84.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
XMTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XMTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.24||52-week high||$64.35|
|Prev. close||$14.29||52-week low||$13.86|
|Day high||$15.22||Avg. volume||809,631|
|50-day MA||$25.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.80||Market Cap||641.80M|
Xometry, Inc. (XMTR) Company Bio
Xometry, Inc. operates an artificial intelligence (AI) enabled marketplace that enables buyers to source manufactured parts and assemblies. The company's platform offers CNC manufacturing, sheet metal manufacturing, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, die casting, injection molding and urethane casting, and other products. It serves product designers, engineers, buyers, and supply chain professionals. Xometry, Inc., through its subsidiary, Machine Tool & Supply Corporation, operates as a machine and tool supplier. The company was formerly known as NextLine Manufacturing Corp. and changed its name to Xometry, Inc. in June 2015. Xometry, Inc. was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in Derwood, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
XMTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XMTR Latest Social Stream
View Full XMTR Social Stream
Latest XMTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XOMETRY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XMTR as an investment opportunity.
This Stock Reminds Me of Airbnb and Etsy, but Almost Nobody Knows About It
The stock has low trading volume, its shares are around their all-time low as I write this, and its market capitalization is below $700 million, which for a public company is fairly small. Xometry was founded in 2013. Buyers go to Xometry looking for custom manufactured goods -- manufactured through processes including 3D printing, computer numerical control (or CNC) machining, and sheet metal forming.
Is There An Opportunity With Xometry, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:XMTR) 29% Undervaluation?
Key Insights Xometry's estimated fair value is US$22.69 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Xometry is estimated...
Xometry To Participate In The Loop Capital Markets 2023 Investor Conference
NORTH BETHESDA, Md., March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xometry, Inc. (NASDAQ:XMTR), the global online marketplace connecting enterprise buyers with suppliers of manufacturing services, today announced that CEO Randy Altschuler will attend the Loop Capital Markets 2023 Conference on March 14, 2023 in New York City. About Xometry Xometry (XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital mar
Xometry, Inc. (NASDAQ:XMTR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Xometry, Inc. (NASDAQ:XMTR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 1, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Xometry Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers presentation there will be question-and-answer session. . Please be advice that today’s […]
Xometry Launches In Turkey With The Acquisition Of Tridi, Turkey’s Leading On-Demand Manufacturing Marketplace
Xometry Acquires Tridi, Turkey’s Leading Manufacturing Platform With A Vetted Regional Manufacturing Network & Corporate Buyers Across Diverse Industries, Including Aerospace And Aeronautics, Automotive, Consumer Electronics And MoreXometry Launches Localized Marketplace In Turkey Available At xometry.com.trXometry’s Proprietary Instant Quoting Engine Delivers Instant Pricing, Accurate Lead Times And Instant Feedback, Empowering The Creation Of Resilient Supply Chains MUNICH, Germany and ISTANBU
XMTR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...