Xencor, Inc. (XNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XNCR POWR Grades
- XNCR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 74.69% of US stocks.
- XNCR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- XNCR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
XNCR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Xencor Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 192.13%, Xencor Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.24% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xencor Inc comes in at 124.23%, a number that bests 93.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xencor Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RCUS, INBX, ATRA, MRTX, and ARCT.
- Visit XNCR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xencor.com.
XNCR Valuation Summary
- XNCR's EV/EBIT ratio is 79.3; this is 170.65% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XNCR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 83.4 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, XNCR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 83.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XNCR.
XNCR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 323%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 145.92%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -70.66%.
The table below shows XNCR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XNCR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XNCR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.2% of graded US stocks.
- XNCR's asset turnover comes in at 0.261 -- ranking 167th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PTGX, MDWD, and ALBO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XNCR.
The table below shows XNCR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XNCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.58||52-week high||$43.61|
|Prev. close||$22.23||52-week low||$21.98|
|Day high||$22.90||Avg. volume||336,812|
|50-day MA||$26.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.90||Market Cap||1.34B|
Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) Company Bio
Xencor Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of asthma and allergic diseases, autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monrovia, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XNCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XNCR Latest Social Stream
View Full XNCR Social Stream
Latest XNCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xencor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XNCR as an investment opportunity.
Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 17:00 ET Company Participants Charles Liles - Associate Director and Head, Corporate Communications & IR Bassil Dahiyat - Co-Founder, CEO, President & Director Allen Yang - SVP & Chief Medical Officer John Kuch - SVP & CFO John Desjarlais...
Xencor press release (XNCR): Q4 GAAP EPS of $1.21 beats by $1.11.Revenue of $154.02M (+268.0% Y/Y) beats by $77.73M.The company expects to have cash to fund research and…
MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021 and provided a review of recent business and clinical highlights. “In 2021, we made significant decisions to advance our portfolio of internal XmAb® drug candidates — the initiation of Phase 2 trials
Xencor (XNCR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 157.45% and 42.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
XNCR Price Returns