Xencor, Inc. (XNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
XNCR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Xencor Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- XNCR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.71% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XNCR's revenue has grown 312.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xencor Inc are PLX, CARA, LQDA, MRSN, and AGEN.
- Visit XNCR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xencor.com.
XNCR Stock Price Chart More Charts
XNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.29||52-week high||$46.33|
|Prev. close||$32.19||52-week low||$27.75|
|Day high||$33.43||Avg. volume||303,060|
|50-day MA||$35.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.89||Market Cap||1.84B|
Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) Company Bio
Xencor Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of asthma and allergic diseases, autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monrovia, California.