Xencor, Inc. (XNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XNCR POWR Grades
- XNCR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 73.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XNCR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- XNCR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
XNCR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Xencor Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For XNCR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.88% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that XNCR's revenue has grown 152.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.31% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XNCR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRA, FGEN, RAPT, MORF, and VIR.
- Visit XNCR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xencor.com.
XNCR Valuation Summary
- XNCR's EV/EBIT ratio is 79.3; this is 170.65% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XNCR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 83.4 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, XNCR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 83.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XNCR.
XNCR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 560.95%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 296.07%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 355.04%.
The table below shows XNCR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XNCR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XNCR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.97% of graded US stocks.
- XNCR's asset turnover comes in at 0.261 -- ranking 169th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MDWD, ALBO, and VRTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XNCR.
The table below shows XNCR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XNCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.82||52-week high||$58.35|
|Prev. close||$34.57||52-week low||$30.12|
|Day high||$34.63||Avg. volume||222,496|
|50-day MA||$32.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.49||Market Cap||1.97B|
Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) Company Bio
Xencor Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of asthma and allergic diseases, autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monrovia, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XNCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XNCR Latest Social Stream
View Full XNCR Social Stream
Latest XNCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xencor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XNCR as an investment opportunity.
XNCR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 and provided a review of recent business and portfolio highlights. Xencor is applying its leading protein engineering tools and XmAb technology to overcome historical challenges in creating therapeutic mol
Xencor (XNCR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 242.62% and 296.19%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MONROVIA, Calif., August 02, 2021--Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced that company management will participate in the following upcoming investor events and conferences:
MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced that it will release second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. Xencor management will host a webcast and conference call the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the financial results and provide a cor
XNCR Price Returns