Xencor, Inc. (XNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XNCR POWR Grades
- XNCR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 75.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XNCR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- XNCR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.83% of US stocks).
XNCR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Xencor Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Xencor Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.16% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xencor Inc comes in at 61.09%, a number that bests 91.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XNCR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRC, DRNA, XENE, MPX, and SPNE.
- Visit XNCR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xencor.com.
XNCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.29||52-week high||$58.35|
|Prev. close||$37.24||52-week low||$27.38|
|Day high||$37.61||Avg. volume||223,005|
|50-day MA||$40.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.51||Market Cap||2.17B|
Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) Company Bio
Xencor Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of asthma and allergic diseases, autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monrovia, California.
XNCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XNCR Latest Social Stream
View Full XNCR Social Stream
Latest XNCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xencor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XNCR as an investment opportunity.
Omeros (OMER) announces initial results from a phase I study of OMS906.
It hasn't been the best quarter for Xencor, Inc. ( NASDAQ:XNCR ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 14% in...
Sotrovimab (VIR-7831), an Investigational Antibody Utilizing Xencor's Xtend™ Technology, Receives U.S. FDA Emergency Use Authorization for the Treatment of COVID-19
Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted an emergency use authorization (EUA) for sotrovimab (previously VIR-7831), an XmAb®-engineered antibody developed by Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (Vir) and GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK). Sotrovimab has not been approved, but has been authorized for emergency use by the FDA under an EUA, to treat mild-to-moderate COVID-19 in adults and pediatric patients (12 years of age and older weighing at least 40 kg) with positive results of direct SARS-CoV-2 viral testing, and who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitali...
Xencor Inc (NASDAQ: XNCR has entered into a technology license agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY ), under which BMY will have non-exclusive access to Xencor's Xtend Fc technology to extend the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Xencor and Bristol Myers Squibb Enter License Agreement for Use of Xtend™ XmAb® Technology in SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Monoclonal Antibody Combination for the Treatment of COVID-19
Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced it has entered into a technology license agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) under which Bristol Myers Squibb will have non-exclusive access to Xencor’s Xtend™ Fc technology to extend the half-life of a novel antibody combination therapy that is intended to neutralize the SARS-CoV-2 virus ("SARS-CoV-2 mAb Duo") for treatment or prevention of COVID-19. SARS-CoV-2 mAb Duo was discovered by researchers at The Rockefeller University and was subsequently licensed by Bristol Myers Squibb. Phase 1 clinical evaluation to assess dosing and safety of the antibody combination is being...
XNCR Price Returns