Xencor, Inc. (XNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
XNCR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Xencor Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for Xencor Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.38% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xencor Inc comes in at 854.12%, a number that bests 99.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xencor Inc are CARA, AFMD, ARWR, SPRO, and CKPT.
- XNCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xencor Inc's official web site, go to www.xencor.com.
XNCR Stock Price Chart More Charts
XNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.36||52-week high||$46.33|
|Prev. close||$37.50||52-week low||$27.75|
|Day high||$38.12||Avg. volume||340,301|
|50-day MA||$36.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.79||Market Cap||2.12B|
Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) Company Bio
Xencor Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of asthma and allergic diseases, autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monrovia, California.