Xunlei Limited - American Depositary Receipts (XNET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XNET POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XNET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XNET is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 30.2857142857143 weeks.
- XNET ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
XNET Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Xunlei Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 18.41% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.41 for Xunlei Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 20.75% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Xunlei Ltd's share price is greater than that of 89.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XNET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXFO, FEIM, SRTS, ANGO, and JCS.
- Visit XNET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xunlei.com.
XNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.20||52-week high||$11.22|
|Prev. close||$3.22||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$3.25||Avg. volume||2,036,278|
|50-day MA||$3.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.81||Market Cap||214.20M|
Xunlei Limited - American Depositary Receipts (XNET) Company Bio
Xunlei Limited operates an Internet platform for digital media content in China. was founded in 2003 and is based in Shenzhen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
XNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XNET Latest Social Stream
View Full XNET Social Stream
Latest XNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xunlei Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XNET as an investment opportunity.
SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xunlei Limited (“Xunlei” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: XNET), a leading innovator in shared cloud computing and blockchain technology in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights: Total revenues were US$55.2 million, representing an increase of 3.6% from the previous quarter. Cloud computing and other internet value-added services (“Cloud computing and
Earnings results for Xunlei , Analyst Opinion on Xunlei , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:XNET), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Bouncing back from collapse: Xunlei (NASDAQ:XNET) appeared first on .
SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xunlei Limited (Xunlei or the Company) (Nasdaq: XNET), a leading innovator in shared cloud computing and blockchain technology in China, today announced that it plans to release its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on August 12, 2021 before market open.
SHENZHEN, China, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xunlei Limited (“Xunlei” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: XNET), a leading innovator in shared cloud computing and blockchain technology in China, today announced that it plans to release its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on May 20, 2021 before the U.S. market opens. The earnings press release will be available on the Company's investor relations page at http://ir.xunlei.com. Conference CallXunlei's management will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on May 20, 2021 (8:00 p.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time), to discuss the Company's quarterly results and recent business developments. Conference Call PreregistrationDue to the outbreak of COVID-19, operator assisted conference calls are not ava...
Pre-market movers on Tuesday include ZOM stock, RIOT stock and AGC stock, following all sorts of big stock market news.
XNET Price Returns