Xunlei Limited - American Depositary Receipts (XNET): Price and Financial Metrics
XNET Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Xunlei Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Xunlei Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, XNET has reported earnings growth of -513.41%, putting it ahead of only 2.94% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xunlei Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be AAOI, KMDA, IAG, SPOK, and MX.
- Visit XNET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xunlei.com.
XNET Stock Price Chart More Charts
XNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.49||52-week high||$7.20|
|Prev. close||$4.63||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$4.62||Avg. volume||964,509|
|50-day MA||$4.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.49||Market Cap||303.66M|
Xunlei Limited - American Depositary Receipts (XNET) Company Bio
Xunlei Limited operates an Internet platform for digital media content in China. was founded in 2003 and is based in Shenzhen, China.