Xunlei Limited - American Depositary Receipts (XNET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XNET POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XNET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XNET is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 30.2857142857143 weeks.
- XNET ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
XNET Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Xunlei Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 18.41% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.41 for Xunlei Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 20.75% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Xunlei Ltd's share price is greater than that of 89.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XNET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXFO, FEIM, SRTS, ANGO, and JCS.
- Visit XNET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xunlei.com.
XNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$11.22|
|Prev. close||$1.86||52-week low||$1.81|
|Day high||$1.95||Avg. volume||263,143|
|50-day MA||$2.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.58||Market Cap||125.94M|
Xunlei Limited - American Depositary Receipts (XNET) Company Bio
Xunlei Limited operates an Internet platform for digital media content in China. was founded in 2003 and is based in Shenzhen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
XNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XNET Latest Social Stream
View Full XNET Social Stream
Latest XNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xunlei Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XNET as an investment opportunity.
In the last trading session, 1.87 million shares of the Xunlei Limited (NASDAQ:XNET) were traded, and its beta was 1.53. Most recently the company’s share price was $2.08, and it changed around -$0.36 or -14.75% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $146.93M. XNET currently trades at a discount … Let’s Talk About How Xunlei Limited (NASDAQ: XNET) Stock Is Doing. Read More »
Xunlei Limited (NASDAQ:XNET) has a beta value of 1.48 and has seen 1.0 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $158.01M, closed the last trade at $2.35 per share which meant it lost -$0.24 on the day or -9.27% during that session. The XNET stock price is -377.45% off Weak Fundamental Momentum Sinks Xunlei Limited Read More »
Xunlei Limited (NASDAQ:XNET) shares, rose in value on Friday, 11/26/21, with the stock price down by -5.82% to the previous days close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $2.59. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $2.75, falling within a range of $2.58 and Xunlei Limited (NASDAQ:XNET) Will Likely Reach 12.00 USD! Read More »
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xunlei Limited (Xunlei or the Company) (Nasdaq: XNET), a leading innovator in shared cloud computing and blockchain technology in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
View more earnings on XNETSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaWhy Are Paysafe Shares Plunging Today?Order Growth Drives Siemens' 18% Revenue Surge In Q4, Proposes To Raise Dividend© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
XNET Price Returns