Xunlei Limited - American Depositary Receipts (XNET): Price and Financial Metrics
XNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.62||52-week high||$2.23|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$1.62||Avg. volume||134,571|
|50-day MA||$1.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.69||Market Cap||109.27M|
XNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XNET POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XNET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- XNET's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 149 days.
- XNET ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
XNET Stock Summary
- XNET's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.23 -- higher than just 7.07% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XNET is currently 2.01, higher than just 9.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, XUNLEI LTD is reporting a growth rate of 2,107.06%; that's higher than 99.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XUNLEI LTD are LI, ERIC, ICCC, NIO, and GILT.
- Visit XNET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xunlei.com.
XNET Valuation Summary
- XNET's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- XNET's price/earnings ratio has moved down 451 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XNET.
XNET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XNET has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.1% of graded US stocks.
- XNET's asset turnover comes in at 0.491 -- ranking 325th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SNCR, CTG, and SSTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XNET.
The table below shows XNET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Xunlei Limited - American Depositary Receipts (XNET) Company Bio
Xunlei Limited operates an Internet platform for digital media content in China. was founded in 2003 and is based in Shenzhen, China.
XNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XNET Latest Social Stream
View Full XNET Social Stream
Latest XNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XUNLEI LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XNET as an investment opportunity.
Xunlei Announces $20 million Share Repurchase Program
SHENZHEN, China, June 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xunlei Limited (“Xunlei” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: XNET), a leading innovator of shared cloud computing and blockchain technology in China, today announced that the board of directors of the Company (the “Board”) has approved a new share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to US$20 million of its shares over the next 12 months (the “2023 Share Repurchase Program”). The Board will review the 2023 Share Repurchase Program
Xunlei Downsizes its Domestic Live Streaming Business
SHENZHEN, China, May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xunlei Limited (“Xunlei” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: XNET), a leading innovator of shared cloud computing and blockchain technology in China, today announced that it is taking proactive measures to adjust certain business operations. Particularly, the Company is downsizing its domestic audio live streaming operations due to lower gross margin of such business and the rapidly evolving and challenging industry environment. As a result of this change
Xunlei First Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$0.017 (vs US$0.081 in 1Q 2022)
Xunlei ( NASDAQ:XNET ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$98.9m (up 26% from 1Q 2022). Net...
Xunlei Limited (NASDAQ:XNET) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Xunlei Limited (NASDAQ:XNET) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 16, 2023 Operator: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for your patience. You’ve joined Xunlei’s 2023 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the call over to the host, Investor […]
Xunlei Announces Unaudited Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2023
SHENZHEN, China, May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xunlei Limited ("Xunlei" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: XNET), a leading innovator in shared cloud computing and blockchain technology in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. First Quarter 2023 Financial Highlights: Total revenues were US$99.2 million, an increase of 25.5% year-over-year. Cloud computing revenues were US$32.7 million, an increase of 8.2% year-over-year. Subscription revenu
XNET Price Returns
Continue Researching XNETHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Xunlei Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Xunlei Ltd (XNET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xunlei Ltd (XNET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xunlei Ltd (XNET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...