Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (XOG): Price and Financial Metrics
XOG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.68, Extraction Oil & Gas Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XOG is currently 0.46, higher than merely 2.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Extraction Oil & Gas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SM, OSMT, NBR, IRDM, and LTHM.
- XOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Extraction Oil & Gas Inc's official web site, go to www.extractionog.com.
XOG Stock Price Chart More Charts
XOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.72||52-week high||$5.67|
|Prev. close||$1.84||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$1.82||Avg. volume||2,110,600|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.26||Market Cap||238.49M|
Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (XOG) Company Bio
Extraction Oil & Gas, LLC, an independent oil and gas company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquid reserves in the Rocky Mountains, primarily in the Wattenberg Field of the Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin of Colorado.