Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (XOG): Price and Financial Metrics
XOG Stock Summary
- XOG's current price/earnings ratio is 4.27, which is higher than only 4.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Extraction Oil & Gas Inc is higher than merely 3.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Extraction Oil & Gas Inc is reporting a growth rate of -430.23%; that's higher than merely 3.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCI, WLL, EGO, WPX, and OI.
- Visit XOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.extractionog.com.
XOG Stock Price Chart More Charts
XOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.82||52-week high||$5.67|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$1.98||Avg. volume||4,019,348|
|50-day MA||$2.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.51||Market Cap||252.30M|
Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (XOG) Company Bio
Extraction Oil & Gas, LLC, an independent oil and gas company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquid reserves in the Rocky Mountains, primarily in the Wattenberg Field of the Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin of Colorado.