The ExOne Company (XONE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XONE POWR Grades
- XONE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 65.18% of US stocks.
- XONE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- XONE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.39% of US stocks).
XONE Stock Summary
- For XONE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 18% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XONE is more volatile than 96.33% of stocks we're observing.
- ExOne Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -37.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ExOne Co, a group of peers worth examining would be MYGN, SPOK, BMRA, AWRE, and SRTS.
- Visit XONE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exone.com.
XONE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, XONE's price/earnings ratio is 173.63% lower, now standing at -21.5.
- Over the past 103 months, XONE's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.8.
- XONE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 51.5 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XONE.
XONE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.48%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -13.78%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.96%.
The table below shows XONE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XONE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.69||52-week high||$66.48|
|Prev. close||$16.60||52-week low||$8.73|
|Day high||$17.29||Avg. volume||1,016,448|
|50-day MA||$19.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.74||Market Cap||370.79M|
The ExOne Company (XONE) Company Bio
The ExOne Company develops, manufactures, and markets three dimensional (3D) printing machines, 3D printed and other products, materials, and services in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania.
XONE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XONE Latest Social Stream
View Full XONE Social Stream
Latest XONE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ExOne Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XONE as an investment opportunity.
NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa., July 29, 2021--The ExOne Company (Nasdaq: XONE), the global leader in industrial sand and metal 3D printers using binder jetting technology, announced today that John Hartner, Chief Executive Officer, and Doug Zemba, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will present in a fireside chat format and participate in one-on-one meetings at the Canaccord Genuity 41st Annual Growth Conference on Thursday, August 12, 2021.
ExOne (XONE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa., July 28, 2021--The ExOne Company (Nasdaq: XONE), the global leader in industrial sand and metal 3D printers using binder jetting technology, announced today that it will release its second quarter 2021 financial results after the close of financial markets on Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
3D Printing Market to Register an Excellent CAGR of 24.0% from 2021 to 2028; Increasing Investment by Major Companies in North America to Stimulate Exponential Growth, reports Fortune Business Insights
List of key companies profiled in 3D Printing Market Are 3D Systems Corporation (Carolina, United States), The ExOne Company (Gersthofen, Germany), voxeljet AG (Friedberg, Germany), Materialise NV (Leuven, Belgium), Hoganas Holding AB (Skane, Sweden), Optomec, Inc. (New Mexico, United States), Made in Space, Inc. (Carolina, United States), Envisiontec, Inc. (Gladbeck, Germany), Stratasys Ltd. (Minnesota, US), HP, Inc. (Carolina, United States), General Electric Company (GE Additive) (Massachusetts, United States), Autodesk Inc. (Carolina, United States). List of key companies profiled in 3D Printing Market Are 3D Systems Corporation (Carolina, United States), The ExOne Company (Gersthofen, Germany), voxeljet AG (Friedberg, Germany), Materialise NV (Leuven, Belgium), Hoganas Holding AB (...
Metal Additive Manufacturing Systems Market Impressive Gains including key players Arcam, EOS, ExOne, Renishaw, SLM Solutions, Concept Laser
JCMR recently Announced Metal Additive Manufacturing Systems study with 200+ market data Tables and Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed TOC on Metal Additive Manufacturing Systems. Metal Additive Manufacturing Systems industry Report allows you to get different methods for maximizing your profit. The research study provides estimates for Metal Additive Manufacturing Systems Forecast till 2029*. Some of the 
XONE Price Returns