The ExOne Company (XONE): Price and Financial Metrics
XONE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ExOne Co is higher than it is for about merely 15.01% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.32 for ExOne Co; that's greater than it is for just 16.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 113.23%, ExOne Co's debt growth rate surpasses 87.56% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ExOne Co, a group of peers worth examining would be OSTK, ICAD, DOMO, ISNS, and CLRO.
- Visit XONE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exone.com.
XONE Stock Price Chart More Charts
XONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.43||52-week high||$11.48|
|Prev. close||$6.58||52-week low||$6.22|
|Day high||$7.24||Avg. volume||46,569|
|50-day MA||$7.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.60||Market Cap||105.54M|
The ExOne Company (XONE) Company Bio
The ExOne Company develops, manufactures, and markets three dimensional (3D) printing machines, 3D printed and other products, materials, and services in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania.