Xos, Inc. (XOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XOS POWR Grades
- XOS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.86% of US stocks.
- XOS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- XOS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.39% of US stocks).
XOS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, XOS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 5,130.96%, XOS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.36% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for XOS INC comes in at 516.22%, a number that bests 97.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XOS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LHDX, CBAT, DNAY, AVEO, and ALLT.
- To check out XOS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819493.
XOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, XOS's price/sales ratio is 75% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- XOS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 85 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XOS.
XOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$3.68|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||456,111|
|50-day MA||$0.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.95||Market Cap||101.85M|
Xos, Inc. (XOS) Company Bio
Xos, Inc., an electric mobility company, manufactures and sells electric commercial vehicles. It designs and develops fully electric battery mobility systems primarily for commercial fleets. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XOS Latest Social Stream
View Full XOS Social Stream
Latest XOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XOS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XOS as an investment opportunity.
Foley to offer full suite of Xos vehicles and service in Western Kansas 100% battery-electric Xos stepvans Foley will offer Xos' flagship Class 5 and 6 battery-electric Xos stepvans, medium-duty Class 6 and 7 chassis cab MDXT™, and heavy-duty Class 8 electric trailer HDXT™, as well as provide service across Western Kansas. Xos x Foley dealership agreement Xos signs dealership agreement with Foley Equipment Company, a leading equipment dealer in the Midwest LOS ANGELES, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSW
Revenue increased by 12% quarter-over-quarter
Xos, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:XOS) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 11, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Christen Romero - General Counsel Dakota Semler - Chief Executive Officer…
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xos, Inc. (NASDAQ: XOS), a leading technology company that provides fleet services, software solutions, and manufactures Class 5 through Class 8 battery-electric commercial vehicles, today announced it will release its third quarter 2022 operating results on Thursday, November 10, 2022, after the close of the U.S. financial markets.
Xos and NTP Xos introduced extended warranty offering in partnership with NTP LOS ANGELES, Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xos, Inc. (NASDAQ: XOS), a leading technology company that provides fleet services, software solutions, and manufactures Class 5 through Class 8 battery-electric commercial vehicles, today introduced an extended service contract offering in partnership with National Truck Protection Co. Inc. (“NTP”), the leading aftermarket truck extended service provider in the US and Can
XOS Price Returns