Xos, Inc. (XOS): Price and Financial Metrics
XOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.18||52-week high||$35.70|
|Prev. close||$6.59||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$6.97||Avg. volume||17,393|
|50-day MA||$9.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.13||Market Cap||36.61M|
XOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XOS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.32%, XOS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.52% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, XOS INC is reporting a growth rate of 93.25%; that's higher than 88.86% of US stocks.
- XOS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 40.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XOS INC are MASS, SLGC, SCWX, DIOD, and AIRG.
- To check out XOS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819493.
XOS Valuation Summary
- XOS's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 21.05% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 38 months, XOS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 98.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XOS.
Xos, Inc. (XOS) Company Bio
Xos, Inc., an electric mobility company, manufactures and sells electric commercial vehicles. It designs and develops fully electric battery mobility systems primarily for commercial fleets. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
XOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XOS Latest Social Stream
View Full XOS Social Stream
Latest XOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XOS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XOS as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xos, Inc. (Nasdaq: XOS), a leading electric truck manufacturer and fleet electrification services provider, today announced that it intends to effect a 1-for-30 reverse stock split of its issued and outstanding shares of common stock, effective at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on December 6, 2023. Beginning on December 7, 2023, Xos’ common stock with the ticker symbol “XOS” will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) on a split-adjusted
Wager on these three under-the-radar EV stocks reshaping the auto industry, while offering solid long-term rewards ahead
Delivered 105 units in the quarter, the highest quarterly volume to date, and a 176% quarter-over-quarter increaseAchieved average positive GAAP gross margin of over $18,000 per unitLOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 9, 2023 / Xos, Inc. (NASDAQ:XOS) ...
Penske Branded Stepvan Driving on a Treelined Street Penske Branded Stepvan Driving on a Treelined Street LOS ANGELES, Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xos, Inc. (NASDAQ: XOS), a leading electric truck manufacturer and fleet electrification services provider, today announced Penske Truck Leasing has added Xos 100% battery-electric trucks to its fleet. Penske will deploy the trucks with multiple customers in various industries. "We are very pleased to build on our growing portfolio of all-electr
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xos, Inc. (NASDAQ: XOS), a leading electric truck manufacturer and fleet services provider, announced it will release its third quarter 2023 operating results on Thursday, November 9, 2023 after the close of the U.S. financial markets. Management will host a conference call to discuss these financial results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time that same day. Conference Call and Webcast Details Date / Time:Thursday, N
XOS Price Returns