XP INC. (XP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XP POWR Grades
- XP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.84% of US stocks.
- XP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- XP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.43% of US stocks).
XP Stock Summary
- XP Inc's stock had its IPO on December 11, 2019, making it an older stock than only 1.76% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of XP Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for XP Inc is higher than it is for about 96.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XP Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TFSL, KMX, LBC, CFFN, and FTS.
- XP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XP Inc's official web site, go to www.xpinc.com.
XP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.89||52-week high||$52.94|
|Prev. close||$45.96||52-week low||$34.53|
|Day high||$45.89||Avg. volume||1,328,863|
|50-day MA||$40.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.73||Market Cap||25.66B|
XP INC. (XP) Company Bio
XP, Inc. operates as a technology-driven financial services platform. It offers services in Investments, Technology, Career, and Financial Market. Its product platforms include brokerage securities, fixed income securities, mutual and hedge funds, structured products, pension plans and life insurance, wealth management services and other investment products. The company was founded by Guilherme Dias Fernandes Benchimol in 2001 and is headquartered in Vila Olimpia, Brazil.
XP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for XP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that XP Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 45654.33%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for XP, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of XP Inc over the past 0.19 years is 2.48%; that's better than 95.44% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- XP Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- XP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XP Latest Social Stream
View Full XP Social Stream
Latest XP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XP Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XP as an investment opportunity.
XP Inc.?A (XP) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Focusing on corporate credit, real estate and infrastructure investments, Brazilian financial services technology platform XP Inc. (XP) has bought a minority stake in Capitânia Investimentos, an asset manager in Brazil. Following the news, shares of XP gained 1.5% in Friday’s trading session. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed yet. Capitânia Investimentos, which manages over R$11 billion of assets for 30 investment funds and 80 institutional investors, is likely to strengthen XP’s portfolio and enhance its offerings. Partner at XP Leon Goldberg said, “We have a longstanding relationship of over 10 years with Capitânia, and we are now taking the next step in strengthening our successful partnership.
Brazilian broker XP Inc is bolstering its banking unit to offer financial services such as credit and insurance to the more than 3 million clients it serves, an executive said. Jose Berenguer, CEO of Banco XP, said it intends to offer third-party financial products including mortgages, car and payroll-backed loans and insurance. "We plan to offer to our clients products by different financial institutions, in a structure similar to a marketplace," Berenguer said in a video interview with Reuters, without saying when the marketplace could start operating.
XP (XP) to acquire a minority stake in Giant Steps, the leader in systematic funds in Brazil, with ~R$7B of AUM.Giant Steps is the largest quantitative investment manager in Brazil, and the combination consolidates the company as the most complete ecosystem of investment managers and distributors in the country.In addition, the company recently announced...
XP Inc. (Nasdaq: XP), a leading, technology-driven platform and a trusted provider of low-fee financial products and services in Brazil, announced an agreement to acquire a minority stake in Giant Steps, the leader in systematic funds in Brazil. With approximately R$7 billion of assets under management, Giant Steps is the largest quantitative investment manager in Brazil, and the combination consolidates XP as the most complete ecosystem of investment managers and distributors in the country.
XP Price Returns