XP INC. (XP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where XP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.75% of US stocks.
- XP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- XP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.24% of US stocks).
XP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of XP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For XP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.1 for XP INC; that's greater than it is for 91.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XP INC are STEP, AMRC, KE, TTEK, and SKIN.
- Visit XP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xpinc.com.
XP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.52||52-week high||$42.31|
|Prev. close||$21.01||52-week low||$16.97|
|Day high||$21.89||Avg. volume||4,115,213|
|50-day MA||$20.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.74||Market Cap||12.04B|
XP INC. (XP) Company Bio
XP, Inc. operates as a technology-driven financial services platform. It offers services in Investments, Technology, Career, and Financial Market. Its product platforms include brokerage securities, fixed income securities, mutual and hedge funds, structured products, pension plans and life insurance, wealth management services and other investment products. The company was founded by Guilherme Dias Fernandes Benchimol in 2001 and is headquartered in Vila Olimpia, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
XP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XP Latest Social Stream
View Full XP Social Stream
Latest XP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XP as an investment opportunity.
Losers tool, we have compiled a list of Thursday’s biggest pre-market stock movers, which is as follows: Five Biggest Movers Wolfspeed, Inc. (NYSE: WOLF) topped the list by gaining 21.5% early Thursday. The upside might have been triggered by the company’s encouraging fourth-quarter Fiscal 2022 earnings results. Revenues rose 56.7% year-over-year to $228.5 million in the quarter, outpacing analysts' expectations of $208 million. The company’s adjusted net loss of two cents per share was narrower than analysts’ loss estimates of 10 cents per share. Wolfspeed had posted a loss of 23 cents per share in the same quarter last year.
Thank you for participating on another earnings call of XP Inc. now for the second quarter of 2022. There, you can find the SEC filings of XP Inc. and the definitions of forward-looking statements and how forward-looking statements of this call can differ from actual results. Now I will move to Bruno to kick off our earnings call.
XP Inc.A (XP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.63% and 12.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SÃO PAULO, August 09, 2022--XP Inc. (NASDAQ: XP) ("XP" or the "Company"), a leading tech-enabled platform and a trusted pioneer in providing low-fee financial products and services in Brazil, reported today its financial results for the second quarter of 2022.
(Bloomberg) -- Brazil consumer prices tumbled by the most on record in July after President Jair Bolsonaro slashed utility taxes to tame the soaring cost of living and lift his re-election chances.Most Read from BloombergMusk Sells Another $6.9 Billion of Tesla Ahead of Twitter TrialUS Inflation Runs Cooler Than Forecast, Easing Pressure on FedDozens in China Infected With New ‘Langya’ Virus Carried by ShrewsRussia Is Scouring the Globe for Weapons to Use Against UkraineUK Plans for Blackouts in
XP Price Returns