XPO Logistics Inc. (XPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.4% of US stocks.
- XPO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- XPO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
XPO Stock Summary
- XPO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.87% of US listed stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XPO's revenue has grown -26.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.15% of US companies in our set.
- XPO INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XPO INC are VRM, GCI, KD, ACEL, and PRG.
- XPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XPO INC's official web site, go to www.xpo.com.
XPO Valuation Summary
- XPO's price/earnings ratio is 5.1; this is 74.94% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 235 months, XPO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XPO.
XPO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.91%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -23.16%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 24.61%.
The table below shows XPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XPO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.51% of graded US stocks.
- XPO's asset turnover comes in at 1.276 -- ranking 23rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ODFL, UPS, and INSW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XPO.
The table below shows XPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.89||52-week high||$46.84|
|Prev. close||$38.00||52-week low||$24.51|
|Day high||$38.35||Avg. volume||1,398,353|
|50-day MA||$36.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.20||Market Cap||4.36B|
Most Popular Stories View All
XPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPO Latest Social Stream
View Full XPO Social Stream
Latest XPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPO as an investment opportunity.
GREENWICH, Conn. , Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO (NYSE: XPO), a leading provider of less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation in North America, today announced the appointment of Ali Faghri as chief strategy officer, effective immediately. Faghri is responsible for XPO’s strategy and analysis of growth opportunities, and oversees the company’s engagement with the investment community. Hereports to Mario Harik, XPO’s chief executive officer. Faghri is a prominent Wall Street analyst who ha
The recent rally in XPO, Inc. (XPO) started at the beginning of November, straight after the spinoff was announced. XPO spun off the freight broker business (RXO) and the market seemed to favor the move, share price has risen by 15.30% since Nov...
The task of looking for the best stocks to buy for January provides so many possibilities, it’s hard to pick just seven.
GREENWICH, Conn. , Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO (NYSE: XPO), a leading provider of less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation in North America, has announced the renewal of its platinum partnership with Truckers Against Trafficking for 2023. Mario Harik, XPO’s chief executive officer, said, “Our safety culture at XPO has taken on a new dimension through the training developed by Truckers Against Trafficking. Human trafficking is a hidden crime, and the LTL industry is in a position to be
GREENWICH, Conn. , Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO (NYSE: XPO) will hold its fourth quarter conference call and webcast on Thursday, February 9, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The company's results will be released after market close on February 8 and made available on www.xpo.com. Access information:Call toll-free from US/Canada: 1-877-269-7756International callers: +1-201-689-7817Live webcast online at: www.xpo.com/investors A replay of the conference call will be available until March 9, 20
XPO Price Returns