XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO): Price and Financial Metrics
XPO Stock Summary
- XPO Logistics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.14% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of XPO Logistics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, XPO Logistics Inc has a higher such ratio than just 15.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XPO Logistics Inc are SF, LGIH, INUV, WETF, and DISH.
- Visit XPO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xpo.com.
XPO Stock Price Chart More Charts
XPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.01||52-week high||$100.18|
|Prev. close||$83.03||52-week low||$45.73|
|Day high||$80.61||Avg. volume||1,199,185|
|50-day MA||$86.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.26||Market Cap||7.02B|
XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO) Company Bio
XPO Logistics provides high-value-added services for surface transportation, including freight brokerage, intermodal, last mile and expedite, highly engineered contract logistics, warehousing and distribution, and global forwarding by ground, air and sea. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
XPO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for XPO Logistics Inc. To summarize, we found that XPO Logistics Inc ranked in the 94st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3447.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for XPO Logistics Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 55. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 24.04% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.51 years, is 1.35% -- higher than 94.35% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- XPO Logistics Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|