XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPO POWR Grades
- XPO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XPO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- XPO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
XPO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for XPO is 6.18 -- better than 94.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 101.51, XPO Logistics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.98% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of XPO Logistics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XPO Logistics Inc are DVA, NXST, JCOM, ELY, and AIZ.
- Visit XPO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xpo.com.
XPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.62||52-week high||$149.89|
|Prev. close||$148.11||52-week low||$60.75|
|Day high||$147.37||Avg. volume||1,017,722|
|50-day MA||$130.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$109.39||Market Cap||15.60B|
XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO) Company Bio
XPO Logistics provides high-value-added services for surface transportation, including freight brokerage, intermodal, last mile and expedite, highly engineered contract logistics, warehousing and distribution, and global forwarding by ground, air and sea. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
XPO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for XPO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that XPO Logistics Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for XPO, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.74 years comes in at 0.95%; that's greater than 89.43% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 24.32% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPO Latest Social Stream
View Full XPO Social Stream
Latest XPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPO Logistics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPO as an investment opportunity.
GREENWICH, Conn., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO), a leading global provider of supply chain solutions, was awarded a contract by new customer Pearson Education to distribute courseware and assessment materials in the UK. British-based Pearson is a leading provider of educational materials, e-learning programs and assessment services for schools, corporations, students and clinicians in 70 countries. Pearson's published materials in the UK are distributed mainly to primary and secondary schools and clinicians. By relocating distribution from Belgium to the UK, Pearson has shortened lead times for deliveries to its customers, while gaining greater visibility and seasonal flexibility. XPO uses its technology to manage all materials for a course of study as...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 887 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of December 31st, 2020. […]
Within the last quarter, XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO ) has observed the following analyst ratings: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago Bullish 1 1 0 1 Somewhat Bullish 3 3 0 2 Indifferent 0 1 0 1 Somewhat Bearish 0 0 0 0 Bearish 0 0 0 0 14 analysts offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months for XPO Logistics evaluate the company at an average price target of $149.36 with a high of $170.00 and a low of $120.00. This current average represents a 10.16% increase from the previous average price target of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
GREENWICH, Conn., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO), a leading global provider of transportation and logistics solutions, has partnered with Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) to test Daimler’s battery-electric commercial trucks under real-life operating conditions in California. XPO drivers will use tractors from DTNA’s Freightliner Electric Innovation and Customer Experience (CX) Fleet for a nine-month pilot program in the Oakland area. The data generated by the XPO pilot will help inform DTNA’s final design of its battery-electric truck prior to full series production. XPO and DTNA have collaborated on transportation innovation for more than a decade. Watch the video here. Troy Cooper, president of XPO Logistics, said, “We’re pleased to contribute to t...
With me today in Greenwich are David Wyshner, our CFO; Matt Fassler, our Chief Strategy Officer; and from London, Wilson, our current CEO of XPO Europe and future CEO of the planned spin GXO. As you saw, we had a tremendous first quarter that beat expectations and gave us a very strong start to 2021.
XPO Price Returns