XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.12% of US stocks.
- XPO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- XPO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
XPO Stock Summary
- XPO Logistics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.41% of US listed stocks.
- XPO's current price/earnings ratio is 95.17, which is higher than 90.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of XPO Logistics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XPO Logistics Inc are NXST, JCOM, ELY, AIZ, and RM.
- XPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XPO Logistics Inc's official web site, go to www.xpo.com.
XPO Valuation Summary
- XPO's price/earnings ratio is 96.2; this is 229.45% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 217 months, XPO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- XPO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 217 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XPO.
XPO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -33.93%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -12.32%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 64.41%.
The table below shows XPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.78||52-week high||$153.45|
|Prev. close||$138.87||52-week low||$72.21|
|Day high||$139.54||Avg. volume||1,107,875|
|50-day MA||$143.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$124.73||Market Cap||15.39B|
XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO) Company Bio
XPO Logistics provides high-value-added services for surface transportation, including freight brokerage, intermodal, last mile and expedite, highly engineered contract logistics, warehousing and distribution, and global forwarding by ground, air and sea. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
XPO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for XPO Logistics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that XPO Logistics Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 545% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for XPO, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.74 years comes in at 0.95%; that's greater than 89.1% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), XPO Logistics Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 72.33% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPO Latest Social Stream
View Full XPO Social Stream
Latest XPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPO Logistics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPO as an investment opportunity.
alvarez/E+ via Getty Images The XPO spin-off opportunity explained In December 2020 the XPO Logistics (XPO) management announced the spin-off of the logistics business. On August 2, the company will be split into two different businesses, GXO and XPO (RemainCo). The first one is a pure-play on logistics, a company...
GREENWICH, Conn., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO), a leading global provider of supply chain solutions, has received a Top 10 3PL Excellence Award, as voted by the readers of Inbound Logistics magazine. Additionally, the company has been named to the publication’s Top 100 3PLs in a separate process for the eighth consecutive year. Malcolm Wilson, chief executive officer of XPO Logistics Europe, said, “We thank Inbound Logistics for these awards, which ultimately
XPO Logistics has appointed Karlis Kirsis as chief legal officer for GXO Logistics its intended new spin-off. Kirsis currently works as senior vice president and European chief legal officer for XPO Logistics Europe, but he will become responsible for GXOs legal and compliance functions. XPO hopes to spin off its logistics business as a separate publicly traded company in August, creating two pure-play industry powerhouses. Read more XPO appoints chief financial officer for GXO Logistics spin-off The new business  The post XPO names chief legal officer for GXO spin-off appeared first on Motor Transport .
XPO Logistics has appointed Karlis Kirsis (above) chief legal officer for GXO Logistics, the intended spin-off of XPOs logistics business. Mr Kirsis is currently senior VP, European chief legal officer, for XPO Logistics Europe. He will be responsible for GXOs legal and compliance functions, including corporate governance, litigation and commercial matters. He joined XPO in 2016 as vice president, corporate and securities counsel, and subsequently served as senior vice president, corporate counsel. Previously, he The post XPO SVP Karlis Kirsis to lead legal team at spin-off GXO Logistics appeared first on The Loadstar .
Cargo Logistics Brokerage Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:C.H. Robinson, Expeditors, Landstar System, TQL, Coyote Logistics, XPO Logistics, Yuse
This report studies the Cargo Logistics Brokerage Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Cargo Logistics Brokerage market segmented by company, 
XPO Price Returns