XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where XPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XPO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- XPO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.39% of US stocks).
XPO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for XPO is 11.25 -- better than 97.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XPO's revenue has grown -21.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.99% of US companies in our set.
- XPO Logistics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XPO Logistics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DSKE, CLH, GCI, TISI, and RGS.
- Visit XPO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xpo.com.
XPO Valuation Summary
- XPO's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.6; this is 17.76% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- XPO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.4 over the prior 218 months.
- XPO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.5 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XPO.
XPO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.24%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 34.77%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 303.94%.
The table below shows XPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XPO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.51% of graded US stocks.
- XPO's asset turnover comes in at 1.276 -- ranking 23rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ODFL, UPS, and INSW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XPO.
The table below shows XPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.18||52-week high||$90.78|
|Prev. close||$46.76||52-week low||$45.25|
|Day high||$50.21||Avg. volume||1,669,418|
|50-day MA||$52.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.13||Market Cap||5.77B|
XPO Logistics, Inc. (XPO) Company Bio
XPO Logistics, Inc. engages in the provision of supply chain solutions. It operates through the following segments: Transportation and Logistics. The Transportation segment includes truck brokerage, expedite, intermodal, drayage, last mile, less-than-truckload, full truckload, global forwarding and managed transportation. The Logistics segment includes value-added warehousing, distribution and inventory management, omnichannel and e-commerce fulfillment, reverse logistics, cold chain solutions, packaging and labeling, factory support, aftermarket support and order personalization services. The company was founded by Michael Welch and Keith Avery in May 1989 and is headquartered in Greenwich, CT.
Most Popular Stories View All
XPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPO Latest Social Stream
View Full XPO Social Stream
Latest XPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPO Logistics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPO as an investment opportunity.
GREENWICH, Conn., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO), a leading provider of freight transportation services, has been awarded Carrier Partner of the Year for its less-than-truckload (LTL) performance by GlobalTranz Enterprises, LLC. This is the second year that XPO’s North American LTL business has been honored by GlobalTranz, a technology-driven, third-party logistics provider with extensive industry relationships. GlobalTranz determined its 2021 Carriers of the Y
Partnerships with growing e-commerce companies means potentially explosive growth in 2022 GXO logistics, whose North American operations center is in High Point.
XPO Logistics Announces Expansion of Field Management Training in North American Less-Than-Truckload Business
GREENWICH, Conn., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO), a leading provider of freight transportation services, today announced the expansion of its less-than-truckload (LTL) Field Management Trainee Program, with a goal of graduating 100 participants in 2022. The comprehensive curriculum creates career paths for high-potential hourly employees, military veterans and recent college graduates, positioning them for promotion. XPO’s recent investments in the program exte
If there was any doubt about the wisdom of GXO Logistics' (NYSE: GXO) spin-off from XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) last August, GXO's fourth-quarter report put it to rest. The contract logistics giant breezed past its own guidance and investor estimates in the fourth quarter, executing well during a holiday season when many companies faced challenges with supply chain constraints and labor shortages. Overall revenue jumped 28% to $2.26 billion, well ahead of estimates at $2.05 billion, with organic growth of 19%, an impressive clip for a company operating in a mature industry like transportation and logistics.
GREENWICH, Conn., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) today announced that Forbes magazine has designated XPO as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and one of the best employers in the Transportation and Logistics category. Recognition is awarded based on a national survey of employees in 24 US business sectors. Josephine Berisha, chief human resources officer, XPO Logistics, said, “We thank Forbes for this honor, which reflects both the high satisfacti
XPO Price Returns