Xponential Fitness, Inc. (XPOF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPOF POWR Grades
- XPOF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.09% of US stocks.
- XPOF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- XPOF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.49% of US stocks).
XPOF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for XPOF is -1.76 -- better than just 4.43% of US stocks.
- XPOF's went public 1.37 years ago, making it older than just 3.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- XPOF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XPONENTIAL FITNESS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EVGO, HUSA, IMAX, MEG, and INDO.
- To check out XPONENTIAL FITNESS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001802156.
XPOF Valuation Summary
- XPOF's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 487.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 16 months, XPOF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2675.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XPOF.
XPOF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPOF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.39||52-week high||$26.90|
|Prev. close||$22.35||52-week low||$11.20|
|Day high||$22.39||Avg. volume||249,582|
|50-day MA||$19.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.61||Market Cap||1.10B|
Xponential Fitness, Inc. (XPOF) Company Bio
Xponential Fitness, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a boutique fitness franchisor in North America and internationally. The company offers fitness and wellness workouts, including Pilates, barre, cycling, stretch, rowing, yoga, boxing, dance, and running under the Club Pilates, Pure Barre, CycleBar, Stretch Lab, Row House, Yoga Six, Rumble, AKT, and Stride brand names. As of March 31, 2021, it had 1,060 franchisees operating 1,775 open studios on an adjusted basis. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XPOF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPOF Latest Social Stream
View Full XPOF Social Stream
Latest XPOF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPONENTIAL FITNESS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPOF as an investment opportunity.
Xponential Fitness has found success in the Austin market with 33 locations, but the company may soon have an additional 17 studios as it grows its Body Fit Training brand in the metro. Included with this story: ABJ's latest list of top retail real estate brokers.
This fitness industry stock won't remain under the radar for long if it keeps growing at this rate.
Xponential Fitness ( NYSE:XPOF ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$63.8m (up 56% from 3Q...
Xponential Fitness Inc (NYSE: XPOF) reported third-quarter FY22 sales growth of 56% year-on-year to $63.76 million, beating the consensus of $55.34 million. Total revenue increased largely due to increasing equipment installations and royalties generated from strong North American system-wide sales. North America same-store sales grew 17%. Operating expenses rose 68% Y/Y to $74.2 million. Adjusted EBITDA was $20 million versus $6.8 million in Q3 FY21. Net loss attributable to the company widened
Image source: The Motley Fool. Xponential Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: XPOF)Q3 2022 Earnings CallNov 10, 2022, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings.
XPOF Price Returns