Expion360 Inc. (XPON): Price and Financial Metrics
XPON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.55||52-week high||$7.15|
|Prev. close||$6.20||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$6.26||Avg. volume||660,036|
|50-day MA||$4.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.85||Market Cap||38.36M|
XPON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPON POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where XPON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.7% of US stocks.
- XPON's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 141 days.
- XPON ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
XPON Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.69, EXPION360 INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 6.66% of US stocks.
- EXPION360 INC's stock had its IPO on April 1, 2022, making it an older stock than only 1.42% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of EXPION360 INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XPON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVFY, KOSS, BARK, CMT, and GRBK.
- To check out EXPION360 INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001894954.
XPON Valuation Summary
- XPON's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 300% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 20 months, XPON's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XPON.
Expion360 Inc. (XPON) Company Bio
Expion360 Inc. designs, assembles, manufactures, and sells lithium iron phosphate batteries and supporting accessories under the VPR 4EVER name for recreational vehicles, marine, golf, industrial, residential, and off-the-grid applications. It also provides various models of industrial tiedowns; battery monitors; terminal blocks; and bus bars. The company also engages in the development of e360 Home Energy Storage systems. It serves dealers, wholesalers, and original equipment manufacturers in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Yozamp Products Company, LLC and changed its name to Expion360 Inc. in November 2021. Expion360 Inc. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Redmond, Oregon.
XPON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPON Latest Social Stream
View Full XPON Social Stream
Latest XPON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPION360 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPON as an investment opportunity.
By Brian Lantier, CFA NASDAQ:XPON READ THE FULL XPON RESEARCH REPORT Expion360 reports third-quarter revenues slightly below expectations as the RV market remains challenging. Expion360 (NASDAQ:XPON) reported sequential sales growth for the fourth consecutive quarter in Q3 2023 with sales of $1.89 million (up 36.7% year over year and 9.6% sequentially but below our optimistic forecast). Revenue
REDMOND, OR / ACCESSWIRE / November 9, 2023 / Expion360, Inc. (NASDAQ:XPON), an industry leader in lithium-ion battery power storage solutions, reported results for the three months ended September 30, 2023. All third quarter 2023 comparisons are ...
Expion360 Introduces Pilot Program to Offer Transformative Solar and Energy Storage Solutions in Partnership with REPM Corp.
REDMOND, OR / ACCESSWIRE / October 12, 2023 / Expion360, Inc. (NASDAQ:XPON), an industry leader in lithium-ion phosphate (LiFePO4) battery power storage solutions, has partnered with Renewable Energy Products Manufacturing Corp. (REPM), a pioneer ...
Expion360, Inc. (NASDAQ:XPON), an industry leader in lithium-ion phosphate (LiFePO4) battery power storage solutions, will be featured on the award-winning automotive television program, Motorhead Garage.
Expion360 Introduces Breakthrough Lithium-ion Power Storage Technology, Increasing Energy Density by over 32% for New e360 SmartTalk(TM) Battery
Expion360, Inc. (NASDAQ:XPON), an industry leader in lithium-ion battery power storage solutions, has introduced a new 12 Volt 450 Ah e360 SmartTalk™ lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery featuring breakthrough cell technology that increases energy density by more than 32 percent as compared to traditional 3.4 Ah 26650 cells.
XPON Price Returns