Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
XTNT Stock Summary
- Xtant Medical Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 5.15% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Xtant Medical Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.92 for Xtant Medical Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for just 6.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xtant Medical Holdings Inc are MIK, CMT, FET, FFHL, and BV.
- Visit XTNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xtantmedical.com.
XTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.24||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$1.19||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||1,108,766|
|50-day MA||$1.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.03||Market Cap||89.36M|
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT) Company Bio
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets regenerative medicine products and devices in the United States and internationally. Its biomaterial products include OsteoSponge that provides a natural scaffold for cellular in-growth and exposes bone-forming proteins to the healing environment; OsteoSponge SC that fills bony defects in the subchondral region of joints; OsteoSelect DBM Putty for osteoinductive bone growth; OsteoSelect PLUS for use as a bone void filler and bone graft substitute in the pelvis, extremities, and posterolateral spine; and OsteoWrap that wraps around non-union fractures to assist with fusion, as well as could be used in conjunction with a hardware plate system. The company is based in Montana.