Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
XTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.31||52-week high||$1.45|
|Prev. close||$1.39||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$1.42||Avg. volume||73,607|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.93||Market Cap||170.44M|
XTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XTNT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where XTNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.59% of US stocks.
- XTNT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 42 days.
- XTNT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
XTNT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 61.42, XTANT MEDICAL HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, XTNT has reported earnings growth of -144.9%, putting it ahead of just 9.62% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that XTNT's revenue has grown 38.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.81% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XTNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVD, HNI, HURC, ELMD, and LAKE.
- XTNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XTANT MEDICAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.xtantmedical.com.
XTNT Valuation Summary
- XTNT's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 47.37% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 163 months, XTNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 724.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XTNT.
XTNT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -88.13%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -88.13%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -21.57%.
The table below shows XTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT) Company Bio
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets regenerative medicine products and devices in the United States and internationally. Its biomaterial products include OsteoSponge that provides a natural scaffold for cellular in-growth and exposes bone-forming proteins to the healing environment; OsteoSponge SC that fills bony defects in the subchondral region of joints; OsteoSelect DBM Putty for osteoinductive bone growth; OsteoSelect PLUS for use as a bone void filler and bone graft substitute in the pelvis, extremities, and posterolateral spine; and OsteoWrap that wraps around non-union fractures to assist with fusion, as well as could be used in conjunction with a hardware plate system. The company is based in Montana.
XTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full XTNT Social Stream
Latest XTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XTANT MEDICAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XTNT as an investment opportunity.
Q3 2023 Xtant Medical Holdings Inc Earnings Call
BELGRADE, Mont., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: XTNT), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced that management will participate in two upcoming investor conferences: Jefferies London Healthcare Conference – November 14-16 Sean Browne, President and CEO, will present on Thursday, November 16 at 11:00 AM GMT / 6:00 AM ET and participate in 1x1 meetings with institutional
XTNT Achieves 73% Year-Over-Year Revenue Growth in Q3; Net Income Reaches $9.2 Million
Raises 2023 Annual Revenue Guidance to $88 Million - $91 MillionBELGRADE, Mont., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: XTNT), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today reported financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. “Driven by strong organic growth of 18%, and contributions from our recent acquisitions, we achieved record third quarter revenue of
BELGRADE, Mont., Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: XTNT), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, before the open of the financial markets on Thursday, November 9, 2023. Sean Browne, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Neils, Chief Financial Officer, will host a confere
XTNT Price Returns
Continue Researching XTNTWant to see what other sources are saying about Xtant Medical Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc (XTNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc (XTNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc (XTNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch