Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XTNT POWR Grades
- XTNT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.94% of US stocks.
- XTNT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- XTNT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
XTNT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Xtant Medical Holdings Inc is higher than 92.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.1%, Xtant Medical Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.95% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Xtant Medical Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xtant Medical Holdings Inc are EAST, AIHS, MRC, THG, and FARM.
- Visit XTNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xtantmedical.com.
XTNT Valuation Summary
- XTNT's price/earnings ratio is -38.6; this is 205.75% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XTNT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2013.6 over the prior 136 months.
- XTNT's price/sales ratio has moved down 51.4 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XTNT.
XTNT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -47.52%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 124.46%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1782.32%.
The table below shows XTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$6.58|
|Prev. close||$1.18||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||1,856,459|
|50-day MA||$1.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.71||Market Cap||99.71M|
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT) Company Bio
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets regenerative medicine products and devices in the United States and internationally. Its biomaterial products include OsteoSponge that provides a natural scaffold for cellular in-growth and exposes bone-forming proteins to the healing environment; OsteoSponge SC that fills bony defects in the subchondral region of joints; OsteoSelect DBM Putty for osteoinductive bone growth; OsteoSelect PLUS for use as a bone void filler and bone graft substitute in the pelvis, extremities, and posterolateral spine; and OsteoWrap that wraps around non-union fractures to assist with fusion, as well as could be used in conjunction with a hardware plate system. The company is based in Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
XTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full XTNT Social Stream
Latest XTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xtant Medical Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XTNT as an investment opportunity.
BELGRADE, Mont., Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: XTNT), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today reported financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
BELGRADE, Mont., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: XTNT), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, before the open of the financial markets on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
Good morning, traders!
Good morning, investor!
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
XTNT Price Returns
Continue Researching XTNTWant to see what other sources are saying about Xtant Medical Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc (XTNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc (XTNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc (XTNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch