Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XTNT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XTNT is currently 58.48, higher than 92.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.49%, Xtant Medical Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.79% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Xtant Medical Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xtant Medical Holdings Inc are WYY, HWKN, SXI, ASPU, and LOPE.
- Visit XTNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xtantmedical.com.
XTNT Valuation Summary
- XTNT's price/earnings ratio is -38.6; this is 205.75% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XTNT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2013.6 over the prior 136 months.
- XTNT's price/sales ratio has moved down 51.4 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XTNT.
XTNT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 126.12%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.09%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 475.58%.
The table below shows XTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$6.58|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$0.64||Avg. volume||79,600|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.28||Market Cap||53.24M|
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT) Company Bio
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets regenerative medicine products and devices in the United States and internationally. Its biomaterial products include OsteoSponge that provides a natural scaffold for cellular in-growth and exposes bone-forming proteins to the healing environment; OsteoSponge SC that fills bony defects in the subchondral region of joints; OsteoSelect DBM Putty for osteoinductive bone growth; OsteoSelect PLUS for use as a bone void filler and bone graft substitute in the pelvis, extremities, and posterolateral spine; and OsteoWrap that wraps around non-union fractures to assist with fusion, as well as could be used in conjunction with a hardware plate system. The company is based in Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
XTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full XTNT Social Stream
Latest XTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xtant Medical Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XTNT as an investment opportunity.
BELGRADE, Mont., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: XTNT), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced that Sean Browne, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Virtual Conference taking place January 10-13, 2022. A pre-recorded presentation will be available on the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.xtantmedical.com, beginning on
BELGRADE, Mont., Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: XTNT), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced the appointment of Scott Neils as Interim Chief Financial Officer succeeding Greg Jensen, the Company’s current Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, effective January 3, 2022. “We are excited to announce this well deserved promotion for Scott. His demonstrated
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:XTNT) was the target of a large decrease in short interest during the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 197,600 shares, a decrease of 21.7% from the October 31st total of 252,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 140,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio 
BELGRADE, Mont., Nov. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: XTNT), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today reported financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
BELGRADE, Mont., Nov. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: XTNT), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, before the open of the financial markets on Friday, November 12, 2021.
XTNT Price Returns
Continue Researching XTNTWant to see what other sources are saying about Xtant Medical Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc (XTNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc (XTNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc (XTNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch