Xylem Inc. New (XYL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XYL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XYL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.27% of US stocks.
- XYL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- XYL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
XYL Stock Summary
- Xylem Inc's market capitalization of $22,226,708,570 is ahead of 88.5% of US-listed equities.
- XYL's current price/earnings ratio is 57.73, which is higher than 84.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Xylem Inc is higher than 78.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xylem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TFX, VTRS, PKI, GNRC, and FTV.
- XYL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xylem Inc's official web site, go to www.xylem.com.
XYL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, XYL's price/sales ratio is 42.42% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 120 months, XYL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
- Over the past 120 months, XYL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XYL.
XYL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.81%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.83%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.45%.
The table below shows XYL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XYL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XYL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.2% of graded US stocks.
- XYL's asset turnover comes in at 0.602 -- ranking 68th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- IEX, CW, and NR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XYL.
The table below shows XYL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XYL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XYL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.69||52-week high||$138.78|
|Prev. close||$123.37||52-week low||$84.14|
|Day high||$125.21||Avg. volume||872,133|
|50-day MA||$130.19||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$115.26||Market Cap||22.46B|
Xylem Inc. New (XYL) Company Bio
Xylem Inc. is a global water technology provider, enabling customers to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential and commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Rye Brook, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
XYL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XYL Latest Social Stream
View Full XYL Social Stream
Latest XYL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xylem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XYL as an investment opportunity.
Aquaculture Market Report Covers Future Trends With Research 2021-2027 |Pentair plc. (US), AKVA Group (Norway), Xylem Inc
In this report we cover various species that are being grown in aquaculture around the world, demonstrating a wealth of genetic variation both within and among species and how the market will grow over the years. Some farmers in developed
RYE BROOK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #LetsSolveWater--Xylem to Release Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 2, 2021
RYE BROOK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #LetsSolveWater--Global water technology company, Xylem (NYSE:XYL), today called on water sector leaders and organizations to join a global sustainability push to reduce greenhouse gas emissions related to water systems and water management. The encouragement comes after last months announcement that Xylem had formalized its commitment to achieve net zero carbon emissions across its value chain before 2050*. Attention to greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in the water sector is in
Targets the 10% of Global Emissions Generated by Water Use and Management
RYE BROOK, N.Y., October 14, 2021--Global water technology company, Xylem (NYSE:XYL), today called on water sector leaders and organizations to join a global sustainability push to reduce greenhouse gas emissions related to water systems and water management. The encouragement comes after last month’s announcement that Xylem had formalized its commitment to achieve net zero carbon emissions across its value chain before 2050*.
XYL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|