Xylem Inc. New (XYL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XYL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XYL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XYL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- XYL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.63% of US stocks).
XYL Stock Summary
- XYL has a market capitalization of $23,990,504,281 -- more than approximately 89.3% of US stocks.
- XYL's current price/earnings ratio is 62.31, which is higher than 86.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XYL is currently 28.19, higher than 81.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XYL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFX, VTRS, PKI, GNRC, and FTV.
- XYL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xylem Inc's official web site, go to www.xylem.com.
XYL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, XYL's price/sales ratio is 42.42% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 120 months, XYL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
- Over the past 120 months, XYL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XYL.
XYL Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -15.83%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.19%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.81%.
The table below shows XYL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XYL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XYL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.4% of graded US stocks.
- XYL's asset turnover comes in at 0.602 -- ranking 68th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- IEX, CW, and NR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XYL.
The table below shows XYL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XYL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XYL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.17||52-week high||$138.78|
|Prev. close||$133.16||52-week low||$80.95|
|Day high||$136.08||Avg. volume||875,821|
|50-day MA||$130.00||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$113.29||Market Cap||24.35B|
Xylem Inc. New (XYL) Company Bio
Xylem Inc. is a global water technology provider, enabling customers to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential and commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Rye Brook, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
XYL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XYL Latest Social Stream
View Full XYL Social Stream
Latest XYL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xylem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XYL as an investment opportunity.
Xylem & Esri Partner to Analyze Risk on 88,000 Pipe Segments And Reduce Planning Time by 75%
NEW YORK, NY, and RYE BROOK, NY, September 20, 2021 /3BL Media/ – Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking Services has launched a new ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) linked demand deposit acco...
Global water technology company, Xylem (NYSE:XYL), is delivering the advanced smart sewer system enabling the City of South Bend, Indiana, to exceed the requirements of a wastewater consent decree for 60% less capital investment (CapEx) than originally planned. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210915005648/en/
Major Suppliers In Pumps Market: KSB Se & Co. KGaA, Ebara Corporation, Xylem Inc., Sulzer Ltd., Kirloskar Brothers Ltd.
Persistence Market Research (PMR) has published a new research study on the global pumps market in its latest report about the pumps market during 20142018 and forecast for 20192029. The global pumps market is 
RYE BROOK, N.Y., September 08, 2021--Xylem To Present At Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
XYL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|