Xylem Inc. (XYL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XYL POWR Grades
- XYL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XYL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- XYL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.93% of US stocks).
XYL Stock Summary
- XYL has a higher market value than 85.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,059,774,679.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Xylem Inc is higher than 80.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.88%, Xylem Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.04% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XYL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFX, VTRS, HUN, CW, and FTV.
- Visit XYL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xylem.com.
XYL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, XYL's price/sales ratio is 42.42% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 120 months, XYL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
- Over the past 120 months, XYL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XYL.
XYL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.53%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.26%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1.69%.
The table below shows XYL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XYL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XYL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.06% of graded US stocks.
- XYL's asset turnover comes in at 0.613 -- ranking 65th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- IEX, ALG, and SOI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XYL.
The table below shows XYL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XYL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XYL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.69||52-week high||$138.78|
|Prev. close||$81.95||52-week low||$79.62|
|Day high||$82.76||Avg. volume||1,399,170|
|50-day MA||$85.03||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$110.04||Market Cap||14.71B|
Xylem Inc. (XYL) Company Bio
Xylem Inc. is a large American water technology provider, in public utility, residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial settings. The company does business in more than 150 countries. Launched in 2011 as the spinoff of the water-related businesses of ITT Corporation, Xylem is headquartered in Rye Brook, New York, with 2018 revenues of $5.2 billion and 17,000 employees worldwide. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
XYL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XYL Latest Social Stream
View Full XYL Social Stream
Latest XYL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xylem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XYL as an investment opportunity.
A Q&A with Xylem Watermark’s Project Leader in Malawi
Global Water Pipeline Leak Detection System Market (2022 to 2027) - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Water Pipeline Leak Detection System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global water pipeline leak detection system market reached a value of US$ 2.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 3.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during 2022-2027. Companies Mentioned NEC Corporation Xylem Inc. SPX Corpo
Students Urged To Sign Up Before March 7 Deadline for $20,000 Xylem Innovation Challenge
Readers hoping to buy Xylem Inc. ( NYSE:XYL ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock is...
Xylem Inc. ( NYSE:XYL ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 17th of March to US$0.30. The...
XYL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|