Xylem Inc. New (XYL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XYL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XYL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.47% of US stocks.
- XYL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- XYL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
XYL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,325,926,336, Xylem Inc has a greater market value than 88.78% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,019.41, Xylem Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.48% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 70.38, Xylem Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xylem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LANC, RJF, MBWM, TRNS, and KZIA.
- Visit XYL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xylem.com.
XYL Valuation Summary
- XYL's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 22.86% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 118 months, XYL's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XYL.
XYL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XYL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.27||52-week high||$121.00|
|Prev. close||$118.16||52-week low||$60.92|
|Day high||$118.11||Avg. volume||921,797|
|50-day MA||$113.76||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$99.94||Market Cap||21.11B|
Xylem Inc. New (XYL) Company Bio
Xylem Inc. is a global water technology provider, enabling customers to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential and commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Rye Brook, New York.
XYL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for XYL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Xylem Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for XYL, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 5.35 -- which is good for besting 51.74% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- 87% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 64.16% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XYL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XYL Latest Social Stream
View Full XYL Social Stream
Latest XYL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xylem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XYL as an investment opportunity.
Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Thriving Impulsive Hike With Key Players | Veolia, Suez, Xylem, etc.
Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market with Covid-19 Impact Analysis: Forecast to Show Spurring Growth by 2021-2027 to its research database. The global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market research report is an output of a brief assessment and an extensive analysis of practical data collected from the global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market. 
Three interesting stocks that investors might not ordinarily consider may play a boom in infrastructure spending.
Worldwide Anthracite Filters Industry upto 2027 Growing market with Top Manufacturers| Carbon Sales, Anthracite Filter Media, Xylem, CEI
Anthracite Filters market Overview(2021-2027) United States-: The report on the Anthracite Filters market provides information about the Anthracite Filters market at various levels. The market report contains data about marketing trends, manufacturing technology, and the development of the Anthracite Filters market at various levels. The market report also talks about the past, present, and future market scenarios 
Edison, NJ -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/09/2021 -- The latest released research publication on Global Biogas Mixers Market is an in-depth Market tracker with a comprehensive evaluation of the challenges faced by manufacturers in current scenario to achieve new growth cycle. As Biogas Mixers Industry manufacturers have move toward digitization and data-oriented solutions; it is important to evaluate Biogas Mixers customer, business segments, products, aftermarket services, regions and channels to understand the elasticity in each of the markets. Some of the major and emerging players analysed in this study are Landia, PlanET Biogas Global GmbH, Xylem, CRI-MAN Spa, KSB (Amaprop), SUMA Rhrtechnik GmbH, B-Sustain, DODA USA & S.C.M. Tecnologie S.r.l.. Get an Inside Scoop of Study, Request Sample [email protected]
Global Drum Pump Market 2021 with (COVID-19) Impact Analysis | likewise Industry is Booming Globaly with Top Key Players Xylem, Koshin, Ambica Machine, ARO
Global Drum Pump Market Key Players, Business Approaches And Geographical Analysis Amid COVID-19 Pandemic The report on Drum Pump Market published by Market Research Store Overview By Industry Top Manufactures, Trends, Industry Growth, Size, Analysis & Forecast Till 2028 the report come up with 150+ pages PDF with TOC including a list of figures 
XYL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|