Alleghany Corporation (Y): Price and Financial Metrics
Y Stock Summary
- Y has a higher market value than 85.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,527,578,753.
- Y's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Y's current price/earnings ratio is 101.06, which is higher than 93.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alleghany Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TAP, XRAY, ROL, LKQ, and AVY.
- Y's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alleghany Corp's official web site, go to www.alleghany.com.
Y Stock Price Chart More Charts
Y Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$804.85||52-week high||$816.56|
|Prev. close||$809.39||52-week low||$600.23|
|Day high||$810.89||Avg. volume||56,144|
|50-day MA||$793.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$736.93||Market Cap||11.58B|
Alleghany Corporation (Y) Company Bio
Alleghany Corporation provides various insurance services in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Reinsurance and Insurance. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in New York, New York.