YAYYO, INC. (YAYO): Price and Financial Metrics
YAYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.00||52-week high||$0.38|
|Prev. close||$0.01||52-week low||$0.00|
|Day high||$0.01||Avg. volume||163,109|
|50-day MA||$0.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.08||Market Cap||249.56K|
YAYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YAYO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $1,069,540, EVMO INC has a greater market value than merely 0.17% of US stocks.
- EVMO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.79% of US listed stocks.
- EVMO INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 456.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YAYO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGMA, BRFS, MHLD, COOP, and TISI.
- Visit YAYO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to evmo.com.
YAYO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, YAYO's price/sales ratio is 91.67% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 47 months, YAYO's price/sales ratio has gone down 31.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YAYO.
YAYYO, INC. (YAYO) Company Bio
YayYo, Inc. develops and delivers a rideshare booking and cost comparison application. The Company offers a metasearch application for smartphones that provides price comparison and booking of available ride sharing, as well as taxi and public transportation services. YayYo serves customers in the United States.
YAYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YAYO Latest Social Stream
View Full YAYO Social Stream
Latest YAYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVMO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YAYO as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, June 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EVmo, Inc. (OTC: YAYO), a leading provider of vehicles to the rideshare and delivery gig economy industry, today announced it has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) regarding a merger with micromobility.com Inc. (NASDAQ: MCOM), a pioneering global micromobility ecosystem. The merger is intended to strengthen each company’s market position and accelerate growth. Stephen Sanchez, CEO of EVmo, commented, “The combined company will be in a strong position
LOS ANGELES, May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EVmo, Inc. (OTC: YAYO), a leading provider of vehicles to the rideshare and delivery gig economy industry, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023. Key Highlights: Record 1Q 2023 revenue of $3.8 million, up 57% compared to 1Q 2022 revenue of $2.4 million due to more cars on the platform and higher rental ratesGenerated positive adjusted EBITDA of $263 thousand in 1Q 2023, or 7%, compared to negative EBITDA of $248
LOS ANGELES, April 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EVmo, Inc. (OTC: YAYO), a leading provider of vehicles to the rideshare and delivery gig economy industry, today announced financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022. Key Highlights: Record revenue of $12.6 million, up 23% over 2021 revenue of $10.2 millionSustained industry high driver retention with more than 60% of customers renting for 80 days or longerEVs and hybrids are now 35% of the Company’s vehicle fleet, expected to reach 50%
LOS ANGELES, April 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EVmo, Inc. (OTC: YAYO), a leading provider of vehicles to the rideshare and delivery gig economy industry, will host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, April 19th at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the Company's operational and financial results for its year ended December 31, 2022. A question-and-answer session will follow management’s prepared remarks. Event:EVmo YE 2022 Financial Results Conference Call Date:Wednesday, April 19, 2023 Time:5:00
LOS ANGELES, March 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EVmo, Inc. (OTC: YAYO), a leading provider of rental vehicles to the rideshare and delivery gig economy industry, announced it will file a Form 12b-25 Notification of Late Filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission later today. Form 12b-25 provides an automatic 15-day extension. EVmo requires additional time to complete its financial close process and expects to file its Form 10-K on or before April 15th, 2023. The company will hold a confe
YAYO Price Returns