cbdMD Inc. (YCBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YCBD POWR Grades
- YCBD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.43% of US stocks.
- YCBD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- YCBD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.07% of US stocks).
YCBD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.8, cbdMD Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.22% of US stocks.
- YCBD's went public 3.56 years ago, making it older than only 11.29% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, YCBD has reported earnings growth of -565.3%, putting it ahead of merely 3.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YCBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PMD, MDRX, SAFM, INTZ, and ANGO.
- Visit YCBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbdmd.com.
YCBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YCBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.40||52-week high||$6.83|
|Prev. close||$3.30||52-week low||$1.45|
|Day high||$3.47||Avg. volume||787,544|
|50-day MA||$3.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.17||Market Cap||191.82M|
cbdMD Inc. (YCBD) Company Bio
cbdMD, Inc. is a nationally recognized consumer cannabidiol brand which engages in producing and distributing of CBD products. Its products include CBD tinctures, CBD gummies, CBD topical, CBD bath bombs, and CBD pet products. cbdMD was founded by Caryn Dunayer in March 2015 and is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
YCBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YCBD Latest Social Stream
View Full YCBD Social Stream
Latest YCBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about cbdMD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YCBD as an investment opportunity.
cbdMD Therapeutics Announces Launch Of Animal Health Study In Collaboration With Colorado State University’s Veterinary Program
cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA) (the "Company"), one of the leading, and most highly trusted and recognized cannabidiol (CBD) company, announced today that its recently formed subsidiary, cbdMD Therapeutics, has begun a collaboration with researchers at the Colorado State University (CSU) veterinary program, to explore the effects of the Company’s patent pending, proprietary cbdMD branded cannabinoid blend on dogs that suffer from osteoarthritis. The results from this study will provid
cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA), one of the nation’s leading and most highly trusted and recognized cannabidiol (CBD) brands, today announced its financial results and its business highlights for its second quarter and six months ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / cbdMD, Inc. (AMEX:YCBD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:15 PM Eastern Time.
cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA), one of the nation’s leading and most highly trusted and recognized cannabidiol (CBD) brands, announced today that it has received the prestigious U.S. Hemp Authority™ Certification (USHA).
cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA) (the "Company"), one of the leading and most highly trusted and recognized cannabidiol (CBD) brands, announced today that it has signed an exclusive sponsorship agreement to be the Official CBD Partner of the NOBULL CrossFit Games, which will be held in Madison, Wisconsin from July 27 to August 1. cbdMD will also be an Official Sponsor of the NOBULL CrossFit Games Semifinals, which will take place from May 28 to June 20. Through the sponsorship, cbdMD gains access to the CrossFit Games audience of 11 million worldwide viewers, including millions of members across 14,000 affiliated gyms in 158 countries.
YCBD Price Returns