cbdMD Inc. (YCBD): Price and Financial Metrics
YCBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.10||52-week high||$20.25|
|Prev. close||$1.16||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||44,627|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.25||Market Cap||3.14M|
YCBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YCBD Stock Summary
- YCBD has a higher market value than only 1.55% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $3,911,510.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, CBDMD INC has a higher such ratio than only 3.12% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, YCBD is more volatile than 99.17% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBDMD INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AXR, EPM, MGLD, GNLN, and USNA.
- Visit YCBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbdmd.com.
YCBD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, YCBD's price/earnings ratio is 100.36% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- Over the past 68 months, YCBD's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YCBD.
YCBD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -14.74%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -76.73%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 15.56%.
The table below shows YCBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
YCBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YCBD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.65% of graded US stocks.
- YCBD's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 43rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YCBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
cbdMD Inc. (YCBD) Company Bio
cbdMD, Inc. is a nationally recognized consumer cannabidiol brand which engages in producing and distributing of CBD products. Its products include CBD tinctures, CBD gummies, CBD topical, CBD bath bombs, and CBD pet products. cbdMD was founded by Caryn Dunayer in March 2015 and is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
YCBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YCBD Latest Social Stream
View Full YCBD Social Stream
Latest YCBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBDMD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YCBD as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders are Encouraged to Vote Well in Advance of the Proxy Deadline of 1:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on September 22, 2023
Your Vote is Important! If you need assistance with voting your shares please contact cbdMD's Investor's Relations team at 1-704-445-3060 or by e-mail at [email protected], North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - September 14, 2023) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD), a highly trusted and recognized cannabidiol (CBD) brand reminds its shareholders to vote ahead of the upcoming special meeting of both Series A preferred as well as common shareholders (the "Meeting") to be held on September ...
Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - August 25, 2023) - The Pet Innovation Awards has announced that cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD), a highly trusted and recognized cannabidiol (CBD) brand, and its pet products brand, Paw CBD, have been honored with the prestigious "Dog Hip & Joint Product of the Year" award for their Hip+Joint Soft Chews in the 2023 awards program.Paw CBD's Hip+Joint Soft Chews provide essential comfort and care for dogs, supporting mobility and ...
cbdMD, Inc. Suspends Monthly Dividend Payment on Its Series A Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock
Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - August 22, 2023) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA) today announced that its Board of Directors has suspended the monthly cash dividend payment on the Company's 8.0% Series A Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Stock") beginning with the month ending August 31, 2023, as the Company conserves cash in order to continue its efforts to increase sales, develop additional products, continue research and d
Washington, D.C.--(Newsfile Corp. - August 18, 2023) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBD-PA) (the "Company"), one of the nation's leading providers of premium cannabidiol (CBD) products, today announced its direct response to the Bicameral and Bipartisan Congressional RFI on FDA Regulation of CBD and urges FDA to provide regulatory clarity. On Thursday, July 27th, following a historic hearing on hemp and CBD held by the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, a ...
Annual Awards Program Recognizes Top Companies, Services and Products Within the Global Pet IndustryLOS ANGELES, Aug. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pet Innovation Awards, an independent recognition platform highlighting the most innovative companies, services, and products in the highly competitive Pet Care industry, today announced that cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBD PR A), one of the leading and most highly trusted and recognized cannabidiol (CBD) brands, and its CBD pet products br
YCBD Price Returns