cbdMD Inc. (YCBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YCBD Stock Summary
- YCBD has a higher market value than only 5.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,020,508.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CBDMD INC is higher than it is for about just 11.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CBDMD INC comes in at -22.44%, a number that bests merely 8.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CBDMD INC are POAI, TIG, MGLD, PATI, and EPM.
- YCBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBDMD INC's official web site, go to www.cbdmd.com.
YCBD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, YCBD's EV/EBIT ratio is 104.55% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- YCBD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 26.2 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YCBD.
YCBD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -14.74%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -76.73%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 15.56%.
The table below shows YCBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
YCBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YCBD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.65% of graded US stocks.
- YCBD's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 43rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YCBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YCBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YCBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.17||52-week high||$1.13|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.16|
|Day high||$0.20||Avg. volume||222,481|
|50-day MA||$0.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.32||Market Cap||11.18M|
cbdMD Inc. (YCBD) Company Bio
cbdMD, Inc. is a nationally recognized consumer cannabidiol brand which engages in producing and distributing of CBD products. Its products include CBD tinctures, CBD gummies, CBD topical, CBD bath bombs, and CBD pet products. cbdMD was founded by Caryn Dunayer in March 2015 and is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
YCBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YCBD Latest Social Stream
View Full YCBD Social Stream
Latest YCBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBDMD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YCBD as an investment opportunity.
cbdMD™ Makes History Becoming the First CBD Brand to Achieve 3 NSF’s Certified for Sport® Certifications
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 07, 2023--New suite of products allows professionals from all walks of life to add CBD to their regimen without fear of failing a drug test for THC.
cbdMD to Present at NutraIngredients-USA's Sports and Active Nutrition Summit
Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - February 16, 2023) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA), one of the nation's leading, highly trusted, and widely recognized CBD companies, announces its General Counsel, Lance Blundell, and Chief Science Officer, Dr. Sibyl Swift, will be speaking on a panel at the Sports and Active Nutrition Summit, USA - Sponsored by Nutraingredients. The executives will discuss the benefits of CBD in sports nutrition, including the Company's .
cbdMD Posts $15 Million in Net Income Improvement over Prior Year Quarter
Company continues to make headway despite challenging consumer environment. Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - February 13, 2023) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA), one of the nation's leading and most highly trusted and recognized CBD companies, and operator the leading CBD brands – including its flagship brand cbdMD, and its animal health brand Paw CBD, today announced our first quarter of fiscal 2023 results. For the first quarter of fiscal 2023 Net ...
cbdMD Receives $1 Million Return of Capital Following Closing of Adara SPAC Transaction
Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - February 13, 2023) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA), one of the nation's leading, highly trusted and widely recognized CBD companies, today announces the closing of the return of its $1 million investment following the closing of the ADARA SPAC acquisition on February 10, 2023."We congratulate Adara and Alliance Entertainment, Inc. on all the hard work over the last year to complete the transaction and wish them ...
cbdMD, Inc. to Host Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter of Fiscal 2023 Results
Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - February 6, 2023) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA), one of the nation's leading, highly trusted and widely recognized CBD companies, today announces announced today that it will host a conference call at 4:15 p.m., Eastern Time, on Monday, February 13, 2023, to discuss the company's December 31, 2022 first quarter of fiscal 2023 financial results and business progress.CONFERENCE CALL DETAILSMonday, February 13, 2023, 4:15 p.
YCBD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...