cbdMD Inc. (YCBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YCBD Stock Summary
- YCBD has a higher market value than only 4.8% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,503,898.
- YCBD's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, YCBD is more volatile than 92.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YCBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNLN, WYY, FWRD, DWSN, and NATR.
- YCBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBDMD INC's official web site, go to www.cbdmd.com.
YCBD Valuation Summary
- YCBD's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 60 months, YCBD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 26.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YCBD.
YCBD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.27%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 739.55%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -761.1%.
The table below shows YCBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
YCBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YCBD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.65% of graded US stocks.
- YCBD's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 43rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YCBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YCBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YCBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$1.57|
|Prev. close||$0.28||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.32||Avg. volume||269,306|
|50-day MA||$0.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.52||Market Cap||19.61M|
cbdMD Inc. (YCBD) Company Bio
cbdMD, Inc. is a nationally recognized consumer cannabidiol brand which engages in producing and distributing of CBD products. Its products include CBD tinctures, CBD gummies, CBD topical, CBD bath bombs, and CBD pet products. cbdMD was founded by Caryn Dunayer in March 2015 and is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
YCBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YCBD Latest Social Stream
View Full YCBD Social Stream
Latest YCBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBDMD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YCBD as an investment opportunity.
Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - November 29, 2022) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA), one of the nation's leading and most highly trusted and recognized health and wellness companies, has announced it has completed a successful initial launch into the emerging Japanese market. According to Brightfield Group, a leading CBD research firm, Japan is the largest CBD market by revenue in the Asia Pacific and Middle East region. cbdMD believes ...
Initial Results from the First of Its Kind Clinical Study Demonstrate cbdMD's Proprietary Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract Reduces Pain in Healthy Adults. Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - November 17, 2022) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA), one of the nation's leading, highly trusted and widely recognized CBD companies, today announces the first results from its recently concluded human clinical trial conducted at the University of South Carolina. These studies
Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - October 25, 2022) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA), one of the nation's leading, highly trusted, and widely recognized CBD companies, announced today that the Company will present at the ThinkEquity Conference on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at 12:30pm ET at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City. cbdMD's President Kevin MacDermott and Chief Financial Officer Ronan Kennedy will be conducting one-on-one meetings through
Formulated with Proprietary Cannabinoid Blend and Clinically Proven Ingredient to Address Pain Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - October 18, 2022) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA), one of the nation's leading, highly trusted and widely recognized CBD companies, announced their latest product launch geared toward the over 50 million Americans who suffer from some form of everyday pain or discomfort. cbdMD MAX features their innovative formula that combines cb
High Strength Product Designed to Make People Feel Their Best. Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - October 13, 2022) - cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD) (NYSE American: YCBDpA), one of the nation's leading, highly trusted and widely recognized CBD companies, announced their latest initiative that involves a new line up of products delivering higher concentrations of CBD for daily use. According to category insights, people need to take enough CBD so they can feel better and ...
YCBD Price Returns