cbdMD Inc. (YCBD): Price and Financial Metrics
YCBD Stock Summary
- YCBD's current price/earnings ratio is 4.34, which is higher than merely 3.61% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for cbdMD Inc comes in at 136.72%, a number that bests 95.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, YCBD is more volatile than 91.89% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to cbdMD Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JKS, EIG, EBF, NODK, and SVT.
- YCBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit cbdMD Inc's official web site, go to www.cbdmd.com.
YCBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YCBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.61||52-week high||$4.10|
|Prev. close||$2.63||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$2.84||Avg. volume||1,215,014|
|50-day MA||$2.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.85||Market Cap||136.00M|
cbdMD Inc. (YCBD) Company Bio
cbdMD, Inc. is a nationally recognized consumer cannabidiol brand which engages in producing and distributing of CBD products. Its products include CBD tinctures, CBD gummies, CBD topical, CBD bath bombs, and CBD pet products. cbdMD was founded by Caryn Dunayer in March 2015 and is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.