cbdMD Inc. (YCBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YCBD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where YCBD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.21% of US stocks.
- YCBD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- YCBD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.93% of US stocks).
YCBD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, cbdMD Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 9.98% of US stocks.
- YCBD's went public 3.85 years ago, making it older than merely 12.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, YCBD has reported earnings growth of -195.05%, putting it ahead of merely 10.61% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to cbdMD Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTG, MHH, SIC, FLXS, and SYPR.
- Visit YCBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbdmd.com.
YCBD Valuation Summary
- YCBD's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 28.95% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 45 months, YCBD's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
- Over the past 45 months, YCBD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YCBD.
YCBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YCBD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.46% of graded US stocks.
- YCBD's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 43rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YCBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YCBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YCBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.04||52-week high||$6.83|
|Prev. close||$2.03||52-week low||$1.75|
|Day high||$2.05||Avg. volume||546,929|
|50-day MA||$2.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||116.84M|
cbdMD Inc. (YCBD) Company Bio
cbdMD, Inc. is a nationally recognized consumer cannabidiol brand which engages in producing and distributing of CBD products. Its products include CBD tinctures, CBD gummies, CBD topical, CBD bath bombs, and CBD pet products. cbdMD was founded by Caryn Dunayer in March 2015 and is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
YCBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YCBD Latest Social Stream
View Full YCBD Social Stream
Latest YCBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about cbdMD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YCBD as an investment opportunity.
cbdMD Signs 2021 CrossFit Champion Justin Medeiros and Two-Time CrossFit Champion Annie Thorisdottir to Category Exclusive Partnerships
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 13, 2021--cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA), one of the leading, most highly trusted and recognized CBD companies, announced partnerships with four major CrossFit athletes in a bid to expand the company’s substantial footprint in the global fitness landscape. The athlete signings come on the heels of cbdMD’s successful activation as the Official CBD Partner of the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games in Madison, Wisconsin in July.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 07, 2021--cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA), one of the leading and most highly trusted and recognized CBD companies, recently released a full line of drink mixes, adding to their robust offering of products. Available in four flavors including Strawberry Kiwi, Lemonade, Peach and Fruit Punch, these drink mixes can be easily dissolved into any beverage and come packed with 25 mg of CBD per packet with added vitamin C. No added sugar or caffeine, these drink mix
CHARLOTTE, N.C., August 12, 2021--cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA), one of the nation’s leading and most highly trusted and recognized cannabidiol (CBD) brands, today announced its financial results and its business highlights for its third quarter and nine months ended June 30, 2021.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., August 09, 2021--cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA), one of the leading, and most highly trusted and recognized CBD companies, announced today the signing of a binding letter of intent with IM Cannabis Corp. (CSE: IMCC, NASDAQ: IMCC) ("IMC"), a multi-country operator ("MCO") in the medical and adult-use recreational cannabis sector with operations in Israel, Germany and Canada. Terms of the agreement will grant IMC an exclusive right to import, sell, distribute and market
CHARLOTTE, N.C., August 04, 2021--cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA), one of the leading and most highly trusted and recognized CBD health & wellness companies, announced today that it will host a conference call at 4:15 p.m., Eastern Time, on Thursday, August 12, 2021, to discuss the company’s June 30, 2021 third quarter financial results and business progress.
YCBD Price Returns