Yellow Corp. (YELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YELL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where YELL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YELL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 112 days.
- YELL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.19% of US stocks).
YELL Stock Summary
- Yellow Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.23% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Yellow Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- YELL's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yellow Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ATUS, PK, CPLP, PEB, and XHR.
- YELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yellow Corp's official web site, go to www.yrcw.com.
YELL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.53%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -83.35%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 108.61%.
The table below shows YELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
YELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.60||52-week high||$15.24|
|Prev. close||$7.81||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$7.91||Avg. volume||1,057,387|
|50-day MA||$4.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.74||Market Cap||392.37M|
Yellow Corp. (YELL) Company Bio
Yellow Corp. operates as a holding company, which through its subsidiaries engages in the provision of transportation services. It operates through the portfolio of LTL brands including Holland, New Penn, Reddaway, and YRC Freight, as well as the logistics company. The company was founded by A. J. Harrell in 1924 and is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
Most Popular Stories View All
YELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YELL Latest Social Stream
View Full YELL Social Stream
Latest YELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yellow Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YELL as an investment opportunity.
As Yellow Corp. shifts its Overland Park location from the corner of Interstate 435 and Roe Avenue, more than 330,000 office square feet will become available for sublease, and the underlying property could support future redevelopment.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Yellow Corporation's...
Publicly traded trucking company Yellow Corp. shifts main executive office from longtime Kansas base to downtown Nashville
The company has been based near Kansas City, Missouri, for many years and will retain a sizable office presence there. Yellow's 2021 revenue would rank the company among the ten largest publicly traded businesses based in Greater Nashville, according to Business Journal research.
Yellow Corporation Opens New Truck Driving Academies, Training the Next Generation of Professional Drivers
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Yellow Corporation (NASDAQ: YELL), one of the largest and longest operating trucking companies in America, is addressing the nation’s shortage of truck drivers head-on. The Company is adding two new Driving Academies to its stable of 14 schools to prepare the next generation of professional truck drivers for careers in transportation. The new academies are located in two of the nation’s top transportation hubs, Marietta (Atlanta market), GA
The following slide deck was published by Yellow Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
YELL Price Returns