Yelp Inc. (YELP): Price and Financial Metrics
YELP Stock Summary
- YELP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 148.66 -- higher than 81.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- YELP's current price/earnings ratio is 36.27, which is higher than 85.98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Yelp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yelp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STMP, RP, FICO, NTGR, and MITK.
- YELP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yelp Inc's official web site, go to www.yelp.com.
YELP Stock Price Chart More Charts
YELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.13||52-week high||$40.99|
|Prev. close||$17.65||52-week low||$12.89|
|Day high||$17.69||Avg. volume||1,224,751|
|50-day MA||$28.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.77||Market Cap||1.23B|
Yelp Inc. (YELP) Company Bio
Yelp Inc. operates a website covering various local business categories, including restaurants, shopping, beauty and fitness, arts, entertainment and events, home and local services, health, nightlife, travel and hotel, auto, and others categories. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Francisco, California.