Yelp Inc. (YELP): Price and Financial Metrics
YELP Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.31 for Yelp Inc; that's greater than it is for only 16.2% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Yelp Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for YELP comes in at 21.84% -- higher than that of 90.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YELP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLAB, RP, QDEL, ETSY, and NTGR.
- Visit YELP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yelp.com.
YELP Stock Price Chart More Charts
YELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.53||52-week high||$40.99|
|Prev. close||$34.04||52-week low||$30.12|
|Day high||$34.63||Avg. volume||834,966|
|50-day MA||$34.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.13||Market Cap||2.42B|
Yelp Inc. (YELP) Company Bio
Yelp Inc. operates a website covering various local business categories, including restaurants, shopping, beauty and fitness, arts, entertainment and events, home and local services, health, nightlife, travel and hotel, auto, and others categories. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Francisco, California.