Yelp Inc. (YELP): Price and Financial Metrics
YELP Stock Summary
- For YELP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 19.95% of US equities we're observing.
- YELP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 20.27% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, YELP has reported earnings growth of -164.1%, putting it ahead of only 11.8% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yelp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TENB, ADMP, DOMO, VIVE, and TUFN.
- Visit YELP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yelp.com.
YELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.71||52-week high||$39.95|
|Prev. close||$37.12||52-week low||$12.89|
|Day high||$38.34||Avg. volume||1,330,292|
|50-day MA||$33.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.10||Market Cap||2.79B|
Yelp Inc. (YELP) Company Bio
Yelp Inc. operates a website covering various local business categories, including restaurants, shopping, beauty and fitness, arts, entertainment and events, home and local services, health, nightlife, travel and hotel, auto, and others categories. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Francisco, California.
YELP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YELP Latest Social Stream
View Full YELP Social Stream
Latest YELP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yelp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YELP as an investment opportunity.
The power of Big Tech to tamp down potential business rivals stretches all the way into the courtroom, one witness told lawmakers Thursday during testimony before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Antitrust. John Thorne, a partner with the law firm Kellogg, Hansen, Todd, Figel & Fredrick, testified that the Justice Department (DOJ) and state prosecutors lack the resources necessary to effectively enforce their antitrust laws and cases now pending against Google.
Yelp has released its eighth annual list of Top Places to Eat in 2021, which showcases favorite restaurants across the U.S.
Wells Fargo Stick to Their Hold Rating for Yelp Inc
Creator of leading digital ad platform, AdVantage™, releases new feature for creating and managing Yelp Ads SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MatchCraft, the leading platform for selling and managing digital marketing campaigns at scale, recently introduced its latest…
Yelp Inc. (NYSE:YELP) Released Earnings Last Week And Analysts Lifted Their Price Target To US$36.75
It's been a good week for Yelp Inc. ( NYSE:YELP ) shareholders, because the company has just released its latest annual...
YELP Price Returns
Continue Researching YELPWant to see what other sources are saying about Yelp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!