Yelp Inc. (YELP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YELP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where YELP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YELP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- YELP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.98% of US stocks).
YELP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 50.78, YELP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24%, YELP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.82% of about US stocks.
- YELP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to YELP INC are CRCT, DV, DLB, NICE, and CASI.
- Visit YELP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yelp.com.
YELP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, YELP's EV/EBIT ratio is 92% higher, now standing at 36.
- Over the past 131 months, YELP's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YELP.
YELP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.64%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -20.94%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.19%.
The table below shows YELP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
YELP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YELP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.86% of graded US stocks.
- YELP's asset turnover comes in at 0.832 -- ranking 18th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UHAL, CRAI, and R are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with YELP.
The table below shows YELP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.96||52-week high||$39.26|
|Prev. close||$28.21||52-week low||$26.28|
|Day high||$28.39||Avg. volume||781,546|
|50-day MA||$33.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.53||Market Cap||1.95B|
Yelp Inc. (YELP) Company Bio
Yelp Inc. operates a website covering various local business categories, including restaurants, shopping, beauty and fitness, arts, entertainment and events, home and local services, health, nightlife, travel and hotel, auto, and others categories. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
YELP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YELP Latest Social Stream
View Full YELP Social Stream
Latest YELP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YELP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YELP as an investment opportunity.
Yelp ( NYSE:YELP ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$308.9m (up 15% from 3Q 2021). Net...
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
YELP's Q3 results reflect benefits from increased advertising spending by customers in the post-pandemic scenario when most of the social-distancing measures are relaxed.
Some national retail and restaurant advertisers are reducing spending as the economy weakens, the company said.
Yelp (YELP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 0.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
YELP Price Returns