YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI): Price and Financial Metrics
YETI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for YETI is 9.76 -- better than 96.66% of US stocks.
- YETI's went public 1.32 years ago, making it older than merely 0.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.76 for YETI Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YETI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAM, IPAR, CRVL, MGRC, and ASGN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to YETI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001670592.
YETI Stock Price Chart More Charts
YETI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.11||52-week high||$38.61|
|Prev. close||$32.14||52-week low||$22.35|
|Day high||$32.11||Avg. volume||1,885,521|
|50-day MA||$33.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.71||Market Cap||2.76B|
YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Company Bio
YETI Holdings, Inc. engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of products for the outdoor and recreation market. Its products include coolers, drinkware, travel bags, backpacks, multipurpose buckets, outdoor chairs, blankets, dog bowls, apparel, and accessories. The company was founded by Roy J. Seiders and Ryan R. Seiders in 2006 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
YETI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for YETI Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that YETI Holdings Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of YETI Holdings Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.03 years, is -0.5% -- higher than only 1.87% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 91% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 74.86% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), YETI Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 12.4% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|