YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI): Price and Financial Metrics
YETI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for YETI is 7.49 -- better than 95.51% of US stocks.
- YETI Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on October 25, 2018, making it an older stock than just 1.16% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of YETI Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to YETI Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNS, ADOM, VEC, USPH, and ESP.
- To check out YETI Holdings Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001670592.
YETI Stock Price Chart More Charts
YETI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.93||52-week high||$38.61|
|Prev. close||$22.14||52-week low||$15.28|
|Day high||$21.60||Avg. volume||2,301,825|
|50-day MA||$29.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.46||Market Cap||1.82B|
YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Company Bio
YETI Holdings, Inc. engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of products for the outdoor and recreation market. Its products include coolers, drinkware, travel bags, backpacks, multipurpose buckets, outdoor chairs, blankets, dog bowls, apparel, and accessories. The company was founded by Roy J. Seiders and Ryan R. Seiders in 2006 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.