YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI): Price and Financial Metrics
YETI Stock Summary
- YETI's went public 2.47 years ago, making it older than merely 5.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.54%, YETI Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.11% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, YETI has reported earnings growth of 140.75%, putting it ahead of 90.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YETI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DECK, LHCG, TTC, COLM, and FIX.
- YETI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit YETI Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.YETI.com.
YETI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YETI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.93||52-week high||$85.39|
|Prev. close||$83.57||52-week low||$22.69|
|Day high||$84.69||Avg. volume||1,516,711|
|50-day MA||$72.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.99||Market Cap||7.32B|
YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Company Bio
YETI Holdings, Inc. engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of products for the outdoor and recreation market. Its products include coolers, drinkware, travel bags, backpacks, multipurpose buckets, outdoor chairs, blankets, dog bowls, apparel, and accessories. The company was founded by Roy J. Seiders and Ryan R. Seiders in 2006 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
YETI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for YETI Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that YETI Holdings Inc ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 292.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of YETI Holdings Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 98% of its capital from equity, and 2% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 92.49% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 11.17% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- YETI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
YETI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YETI Latest Social Stream
View Full YETI Social Stream
Latest YETI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YETI Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YETI as an investment opportunity.
Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally Holds Gains As Square, Chipotle Flash Buy Signals; Tesla Faces Key Test
The market rally took a breather Tuesday, but Square, Sea and Chipotle cleared key levels. Tesla and other highly valued growth stocks are improving.
These are the small-cap stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for April 2021.
Perfect Game President, Jerry Ford today announced the launch of a multiyear relationship with YETI, making the leading premium outdoor brand the Official National Cooler and Drinkware partner of Perfect Game. Through this partnership, YETI also joins Perfect Game's commitment to provide best-in-class baseball and softball playing opportunities for youth by becoming a Founding Partner of the recently renovated and historic East Cobb Baseball and Softball Complex in Marietta, GA.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Yeti stock has formed a double-bottom base as homebound consumers stock up on camping gear, making it today's IBD 50 stock to watch.
YETI Price Returns
Continue Researching YETIWant to see what other sources are saying about YETI Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!