YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI): Price and Financial Metrics
YETI Stock Summary
- YETI Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.68% of US listed stocks.
- YETI's went public 1.12 years ago, making it older than merely 0.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.76 for YETI Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YETI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAM, ENS, GIII, APOG, and MGRC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to YETI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001670592.
YETI Stock Price Chart More Charts
YETI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.71||52-week high||$38.11|
|Prev. close||$30.81||52-week low||$12.40|
|Day high||$31.46||Avg. volume||1,530,165|
|50-day MA||$30.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.61||Market Cap||2.64B|
YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Company Bio
YETI Holdings, Inc. engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of products for the outdoor and recreation market. Its products include coolers, drinkware, travel bags, backpacks, multipurpose buckets, outdoor chairs, blankets, dog bowls, apparel, and accessories. The company was founded by Roy J. Seiders and Ryan R. Seiders in 2006 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.