Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
YEXT Stock Summary
- YEXT's went public 3.24 years ago, making it older than merely 11.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 260.52%, Yext Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.05% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, YEXT has reported earnings growth of 72.78%, putting it ahead of 86.02% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yext Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EGHT, REFR, VERI, XENT, and VRAY.
- YEXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yext Inc's official web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.20||52-week high||$22.65|
|Prev. close||$18.00||52-week low||$8.56|
|Day high||$18.55||Avg. volume||1,125,563|
|50-day MA||$15.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.76||Market Cap||2.14B|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.