Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YEXT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where YEXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YEXT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- YEXT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
YEXT Stock Summary
- YEXT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.62% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for YEXT is currently 63.26, higher than 93.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of YEXT INC's share price is greater than that of 79.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to YEXT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BMRA, UCL, SSTI, UDMY, and ETON.
- Visit YEXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, YEXT's price/sales ratio is 12% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 72 months, YEXT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YEXT.
YEXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YEXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.13% of graded US stocks.
- YEXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.652 -- ranking 249th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FORR, HSC, and FISV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with YEXT.
The table below shows YEXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YEXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.29||52-week high||$9.84|
|Prev. close||$9.12||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$9.36||Avg. volume||1,104,241|
|50-day MA||$7.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.82||Market Cap||1.13B|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
YEXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YEXT Latest Social Stream
View Full YEXT Social Stream
Latest YEXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YEXT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YEXT as an investment opportunity.
Yext Strengthens its Digital Experience Platform with Powerful New AI-Enabled Features in the Spring ‘23 Release
NEW YORK, March 23, 2023--Yext announced early access to its Spring '23 Release, which includes Content Generation, DAM capabilities, a no-code website builder, and more.
Yext Empowers Anyone to Build Powerful React Websites with Studio, A New No-Code Visual Editor
NEW YORK, March 21, 2023--Yext has announced Studio, a new no-code visual editor that empowers users to build high-performing websites with Yext’s Pages product.
Yext Joins the MACH Alliance to Support Open, Best-of-Breed Technology Ecosystems
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023--Yext has joined the MACH Alliance, a not-for-profit industry body dedicated to advocating for open, best-of-breed technology ecosystems.
CORRECTING and REPLACING Yext to Participate at the 35th Annual Roth Conference
NEW YORK, March 13, 2023--Yext CEO Michael Walrath and CFO Darryl Bond will participate in the 35th Annual Roth Conference on Monday, March 13, 2023.
Why Yext Stock Surged Today
Shares of Yext (NYSE: YEXT) -- a software company that helps enterprises provide accurate information to the public -- surged on Wednesday after reporting financial results for the fourth quarter of its fiscal 2023. As of 1:30 p.m. EST, Yext stock was up 9%, but it had been up about 14% earlier in the day. In Q4, Yext generated revenue of almost $102 million, which was up just 1% year over year.
YEXT Price Returns
Continue Researching YEXTWant to do more research on Yext Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Yext Inc (YEXT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Yext Inc (YEXT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Yext Inc (YEXT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...