Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
YEXT Stock Summary
- YEXT's went public 2.78 years ago, making it older than just 8.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 223.78%, Yext Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.28% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that YEXT's revenue has grown 31.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.06% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YEXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVRO, IRTC, EXAS, LNDC, and ATRC.
- Visit YEXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Stock Price Chart More Charts
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.04||52-week high||$23.32|
|Prev. close||$15.32||52-week low||$12.83|
|Day high||$15.57||Avg. volume||906,950|
|50-day MA||$15.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.99||Market Cap||1.73B|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.