Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YEXT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where YEXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YEXT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- YEXT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.26% of US stocks).
YEXT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 387.82, Yext Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.3% of US stocks.
- YEXT's went public 4.96 years ago, making it older than merely 18.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Yext Inc is higher than 88.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yext Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RMO, FUBO, MARK, TDOC, and BMBL.
- YEXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yext Inc's official web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Valuation Summary
- YEXT's EV/EBIT ratio is -19.5; this is 160.47% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 53 months, YEXT's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
- YEXT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YEXT.
YEXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YEXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.13% of graded US stocks.
- YEXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.652 -- ranking 249th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FORR, HSC, and FISV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with YEXT.
The table below shows YEXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YEXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.91||52-week high||$14.07|
|Prev. close||$4.87||52-week low||$4.20|
|Day high||$4.93||Avg. volume||2,149,294|
|50-day MA||$4.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.17||Market Cap||606.82M|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
YEXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YEXT Latest Social Stream
View Full YEXT Social Stream
Latest YEXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yext Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YEXT as an investment opportunity.
WordPress VIP, the leading provider of enterprise WordPress, has added Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, to its prestigious Technology Partnership program. Yext joins a small group of enterprise technology companies serving VIP customers, and is the program's first and only AI search software provider.
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced that its fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2022 results will be released on Tuesday, March 8, 2022, after the close of the market. The company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. (ET) / 1:30 p.m. (PT) to discuss its financial results with the investment community.
The trading price of Yext Inc. (NYSE:YEXT) closed lower on Tuesday, February 15, closing at $8.02, -0.62% lower than its previous close. >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $8.00 and … Is Yext Inc. (NYSE: YEXT) Doomed To Fail? Read More »
For tech stocks, once momentum fades, it's really hard to light the spark again. Such is the case for Yext (Yext), a New York City-based software startup that once appeared very promising as the vendor of a very niche and broadly applicable technology. Fast forward a few years, and as...
Yext Earns Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality Designation, Top Score in Human Rights Campaign''s 2022 Corporate Equality Index
NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced that it received a top score of 100% on the Human Rights Campaign''s 2022 Corporate Equality Index, the nation''s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and
YEXT Price Returns