Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
YEXT Stock Summary
- Yext Inc's stock had its IPO on April 13, 2017, making it an older stock than only 7.71% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 215.99%, Yext Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.39% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Yext Inc comes in at 32.55%, a number that bests 84.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Yext Inc are FMC, VRNS, RPD, SMAR, and WTM.
- YEXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yext Inc's official web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Stock Price Chart More Charts
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.71||52-week high||$23.32|
|Prev. close||$14.38||52-week low||$12.83|
|Day high||$14.38||Avg. volume||901,887|
|50-day MA||$15.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.00||Market Cap||1.55B|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.