Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
YEXT Stock Summary
- YEXT's went public 2.96 years ago, making it older than just 9.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Yext Inc is reporting a growth rate of 60.86%; that's higher than 83.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Yext Inc comes in at 30.9%, a number that bests 83.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Yext Inc are PLAN, EGHT, RENN, TTGT, and VRAY.
- Visit YEXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Stock Price Chart More Charts
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.19||52-week high||$22.65|
|Prev. close||$10.71||52-week low||$9.57|
|Day high||$11.02||Avg. volume||1,087,705|
|50-day MA||$14.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.50||Market Cap||1.18B|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.