Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YEXT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where YEXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YEXT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- YEXT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
YEXT Stock Summary
- YEXT's went public 4.2 years ago, making it older than just 14.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Yext Inc is higher than 91.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For YEXT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 24.88% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YEXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARLO, MDGS, NEWR, MC, and ACRS.
- YEXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yext Inc's official web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Valuation Summary
- YEXT's EV/EBIT ratio is -19.6; this is 159.76% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 51 months, YEXT's price/earnings ratio has gone up $5.5.
- YEXT's price/sales ratio has moved down $4.3 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YEXT.
YEXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.96||52-week high||$20.90|
|Prev. close||$14.39||52-week low||$12.01|
|Day high||$15.01||Avg. volume||1,217,740|
|50-day MA||$13.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.92||Market Cap||1.89B|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.
YEXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YEXT Latest Social Stream
View Full YEXT Social Stream
Latest YEXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yext Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YEXT as an investment opportunity.
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced new integrations with Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN), as part of its continued focus on empowering customer support teams.
NEW YORK, June 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced Joe Jorczak as its first-ever Head of Industry for Service and Support, effective June 1, 2021. In this new role, Jorczak will draw on his 20+ years of customer-centric experience at
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced Joe Jorczak as its first-ever Head of Industry for Service and Support, effective June 1, 2021.
NEW YORK, June 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced that Howard Lerman, its Founder and CEO, will participate in a virtual fireside chat discussion hosted by Bank of America on Wednesday, June 9, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT. A
Yext Inc (YEXT) reported a smaller-than-expected loss in the fiscal first quarter of 2022. Sales also surpassed analysts’ expectations of $88.55 million. The company’s shares rose almost 18% to close at $14.47 on May 28. Yext is a technology company that offers brand updates using its cloud-based network of apps, search engines, and other facilities. The company incurred a loss of $0.02 per share in Q1, compared to the $0.06 loss per share estimated by analysts. A loss of $0.10 per share was reported in the same quarter last year. Revenue generated in the quarter was $92 million, which grew 8% from the year-ago period.
YEXT Price Returns