Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YEXT POWR Grades
- YEXT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YEXT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- YEXT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.72% of US stocks).
YEXT Stock Summary
- YEXT's went public 4.42 years ago, making it older than merely 16.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for YEXT is currently 82.35, higher than 94.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Yext Inc is higher than it is for about just 24.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Yext Inc are MDGS, HYRE, IRTC, RCON, and DMTK.
- YEXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yext Inc's official web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Valuation Summary
- YEXT's EV/EBIT ratio is -19.5; this is 160.47% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 53 months, YEXT's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
- YEXT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YEXT.
YEXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YEXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56% of graded US stocks.
- YEXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 242nd of 553 Business Services stocks.
- HSC, UPLD, and SSNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with YEXT.
The table below shows YEXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YEXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.77||52-week high||$20.23|
|Prev. close||$12.62||52-week low||$11.77|
|Day high||$12.81||Avg. volume||1,098,104|
|50-day MA||$12.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.78||Market Cap||1.63B|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
YEXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YEXT Latest Social Stream
View Full YEXT Social Stream
Latest YEXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yext Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YEXT as an investment opportunity.
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced a digital event with Samsung, a global industry leader in technology and business that is leveraging Support Answers, Yext's AI search solution for customer support.
Yext Launches AI-Powered Doctor Finder Solution to Make Searching for Healthcare Providers a Seamless Experience
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced the availability of "Find-a-Doc," an AI-powered search solution for healthcare organizations to improve the pre-appointment patient experience. Built on Answers, Yext's revolutionary search platform, Find-a-Doc enables patients to quickly and easily identify the right provider for their needs on a healthcare organization's website.
Yext Customer Support Research: 62% of Consumers Say They've Purchased from a Competitor When a Business Failed to Answer Their Support Questions Online
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced results from a new, original survey about American consumers' preferences and behaviors when resolving customer support issues online.
Shares were down despite the company reporting better-than-expected revenue and adjusted EPS for its fiscal second quarter.
Stocks turned weaker before the market open on Friday, as the U.S. added fewer jobs than expected in August.
YEXT Price Returns