Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YEXT POWR Grades
- YEXT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.77% of US stocks.
- YEXT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- YEXT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
YEXT Stock Summary
- Yext Inc's stock had its IPO on April 13, 2017, making it an older stock than only 17.76% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Yext Inc is higher than 92.95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For YEXT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 25.15% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YEXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRTC, PD, WRAP, IMAX, and UCL.
- Visit YEXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Valuation Summary
- YEXT's EV/EBIT ratio is -19.5; this is 160.47% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 53 months, YEXT's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
- YEXT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YEXT.
YEXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YEXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.13% of graded US stocks.
- YEXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.652 -- ranking 249th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FORR, HSC, and FISV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with YEXT.
The table below shows YEXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YEXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.57||52-week high||$20.23|
|Prev. close||$7.41||52-week low||$7.11|
|Day high||$7.57||Avg. volume||1,463,247|
|50-day MA||$9.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.17||Market Cap||981.85M|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
YEXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YEXT Latest Social Stream
View Full YEXT Social Stream
Latest YEXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yext Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YEXT as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Yext, Inc. ( NYSE:YEXT ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders often own a...
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced the general availability of its Winter '21 Release, which includes powerful new platform features for AI search across the enterprise.
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced that it was honored with three of Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards:
Yext, Inc. (NYSE:YEXT) General Counsel Ho Shin sold 5,824 shares of the firms stock in a transaction dated Monday, December 20th. The shares were sold at an average price of $10.37, for a total transaction of $60,394.88. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through 
Yext, Inc. (NYSE:YEXT) CAO Darryl Bond sold 8,130 shares of the companys stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, December 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.37, for a total value of $84,308.10. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible 
YEXT Price Returns