Yext, Inc. (YEXT): Price and Financial Metrics
YEXT Stock Summary
- YEXT's went public 2.78 years ago, making it older than just 8.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 223.78%, Yext Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.28% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Yext Inc comes in at 31.86%, a number that bests 84.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yext Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVRO, IRTC, EXAS, LNDC, and ATRC.
- Visit YEXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yext.com.
YEXT Stock Price Chart More Charts
YEXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.03||52-week high||$23.32|
|Prev. close||$15.75||52-week low||$12.83|
|Day high||$16.05||Avg. volume||898,777|
|50-day MA||$15.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.05||Market Cap||1.84B|
Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Company Bio
Yext, Inc. provides a knowledge engine platform that lets businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud in North America and Europe. The company offers Yext Knowledge Engine, a cloud-based global platform that enables businesses to control and manage their digital knowledge and make it available through its PowerListings Network of approximately 100 third-party maps, apps, search engines, intelligent GPS systems, digital assistants, vertical directories, and social networks. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York City, New York.