MingZhu Logistics Holdings Ltd. (YGMZ): Price and Financial Metrics
YGMZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$6.50|
|Prev. close||$0.48||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||144,787|
|50-day MA||$0.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||10.22M|
YGMZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YGMZ Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,332,125, MINGZHU LOGISTICS HOLDINGS LTD has a greater market value than merely 6.12% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, MINGZHU LOGISTICS HOLDINGS LTD has a higher such ratio than merely 2.38% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that YGMZ's revenue has grown 506.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.76% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MINGZHU LOGISTICS HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SEB, GEF, BVH, RCKY, and BWMX.
- To check out MINGZHU LOGISTICS HOLDINGS LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001782037.
YGMZ Valuation Summary
- YGMZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.8; this is 69.43% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- YGMZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.2 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YGMZ.
YGMZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YGMZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.47% of graded US stocks.
- YGMZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.692 -- ranking 37th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YGMZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MingZhu Logistics Holdings Ltd. (YGMZ) Company Bio
MingZhu Logistics Holdings Ltd. is a transportation company, which engages in the provision of trucking and delivery services. It also operates a truckload fleet. The company was founded by Jin Long Yang in 2002 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
YGMZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YGMZ Latest Social Stream
View Full YGMZ Social Stream
Latest YGMZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MINGZHU LOGISTICS HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YGMZ as an investment opportunity.
You may think that with a price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 0.1x MingZhu Logistics Holdings Limited ( NASDAQ:YGMZ ) is...
MingZhu Logistics Holdings Limited ("MingZhu" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: YGMZ), an elite provider of logistics and transportation services to businesses, today announced that on July 24, 2023, it received a letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq"), notifying the Company that it is currently not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). It resulted from the fact that the closing bid price of the Company's ordinary shares was bel
MingZhu Logistics Holdings Limited ("MingZhu" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: YGMZ), an elite provider of logistics and transportation services to businesses, today announced it has entered into a Share Purchase Agreement (the "SPA") to acquire 100% equity of Alliance Liquor Investment (BVI) Limited ("Alliance Liquor"), which operates its liquor distribution business through its variable interest entity Xiamen Alliance Liquor Industry Group Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Guizhou Minzusheng Liquor Co.,
MingZhu Logistics Holdings ( NASDAQ:YGMZ ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$114.1m (up by...
MingZhu Logistics Holdings Limited ("MingZhu" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: YGMZ), an elite provider of logistics and transportation services to businesses, today announced it has entered into a non-binding memorandum of understanding to acquire Guizhou Alliance Liquor Management Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Guizhou Minzusheng Liquor Co., Ltd., hereafter "Alliance Liquor"), a China-based distributor of Baijiu. The companies plan to further invest in and develop a commercial liquor distribution busi
YGMZ Price Returns