111, Inc. (YI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where YI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- YI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
YI Stock Summary
- 111 Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.57% of US listed stocks.
- YI's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, YI is more volatile than 97.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 111 Inc are ADMP, PIXY, CBT, FLNT, and EHTH.
- Visit YI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.111.com.cn.
YI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.31||52-week high||$45.88|
|Prev. close||$6.26||52-week low||$5.01|
|Day high||$6.48||Avg. volume||669,216|
|50-day MA||$6.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.29||Market Cap||521.69M|
111, Inc. (YI) Company Bio
111, Inc. operates an integrated online and offline platform in the healthcare market in the People's Republic of China. The company sells medical and wellness products through online retail, and wholesale and retail pharmacies, as well as provides value-added services, such as online consultation services and e-prescription services to consumers. It also offers a suite of cloud-based solutions and Internet-based software services, including the provision of access to business applications and service modules, such as customer relationship management, supply chain management, online medical consultation, e-prescriptions, digital contract sales organization, and precision marketing. In addition, the company is involved in warehousing, logistics, procurement, research and development, and consulting activities; and software development and information technology support businesses. As of June 30, 2018, 111, Inc. had a network of 12 offline retail pharmacies branded as Yi Hao Pharmacy in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Tianjin, and Kunshan. It services pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, medical professionals and consumers. The company was formerly known as New Peak Group and changed its name to 111, Inc. in April 2018. 111, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
YI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YI Latest Social Stream
View Full YI Social Stream
Latest YI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 111 Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YI as an investment opportunity.
111, Inc. ("111" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: YI), a leading tech-enabled healthcare platform company committed to digitally connecting patients with medicine and healthcare services in China, today announced that its board of directors (the "Board") has authorized a share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to $10 million of its Class A ordinary shares in the form of American depositary shares ("ADSs") in the next twelve months (collectively, the "Share Repurchase Program
Good morning, trader!
111, Inc. ("111" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: YI), a leading tech-enabled healthcare platform company committed to digitally connecting patients with medicine and healthcare services in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
111, Inc. ("111" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: YI), a leading tech-enabled healthcare platform company committed to digitally connecting patients with medicine and healthcare services in China, today announced the expansion of its existing partnership with Bayer Healthcare Co. Ltd. ("Bayer").
If you want to know who really controls 111, Inc. ( NASDAQ:YI ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
YI Price Returns