Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN): Price and Financial Metrics
YIN Stock Summary
- For YIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that YIN's revenue has grown -58.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.59% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for YIN comes in at 54.32% -- higher than that of 95.81% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yintech Investment Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ACTG, GCAP, MGI, QUAD, and TGC.
- YIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yintech Investment Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.yintech.net.
YIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
YIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.10||52-week high||$7.16|
|Prev. close||$6.15||52-week low||$3.66|
|Day high||$6.22||Avg. volume||44,603|
|50-day MA||$5.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.04||Market Cap||435.72M|
Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) Company Bio
Yintech Investment Holdings Limited is the largest online provider of spot commodity trading services in China. The company is based in Shanghai, China.