Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YMAB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where YMAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.83% of US stocks.
- YMAB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- YMAB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.75% of US stocks).
YMAB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Y-MABS THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about just 5.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Y-MABS THERAPEUTICS INC is reporting a growth rate of 242.74%; that's higher than 93.83% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Y-MABS THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 95.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Y-MABS THERAPEUTICS INC are DCPH, TFFP, BCYC, UBX, and APLS.
- YMAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Y-MABS THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.ymabs.com.
YMAB Valuation Summary
- YMAB's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 34.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- YMAB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.9 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YMAB.
YMAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YMAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.99% of graded US stocks.
- YMAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 204th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YMAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YMAB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of YMAB, see our YMAB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$55.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
YMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.85||52-week high||$20.48|
|Prev. close||$3.29||52-week low||$2.70|
|Day high||$5.93||Avg. volume||424,974|
|50-day MA||$3.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.60||Market Cap||255.46M|
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB) Company Bio
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel antibody therapeutic products for cancer treatment in the United States. It is developing naxitamab for the treatment of pediatric patients with relapsed or refractory, high-risk neuroblastoma, as well as other GD2 positive tumors; and omburtamab for the treatment of pediatric patients with central nervous system/leptomeningeal metastases, desmoplastic small round cell tumors, diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, and other B7-H3 positive tumors. The company has a license and research collaboration agreement with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
YMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full YMAB Social Stream
Latest YMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Y-MABS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YMAB as an investment opportunity.
Y-mAbs to Announce 2022 Financial and Operating Results on March 30, 2023
NEW YORK, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company” or “Y-mAbs”) (Nasdaq: YMAB) today announced that it will report its financial results for year ended December 31, 2022, on Thursday, March 30, 2023, after the close of the U.S. financial markets. The announcement will be followed by a conference call and webcast with the investment community on Friday, March 31, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. ET. Participating on the call from Y-mAbs will be Thomas Gad, founder, Chairman a
Y-mAbs Therapeutics (NASDAQ:YMAB) Will Have To Spend Its Cash Wisely
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
Analysts Estimate Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: What to Know Ahead of Q4 Release
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
With 51% ownership, Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:YMAB) boasts of strong institutional backing
A look at the shareholders of Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:YMAB ) can tell us which group is most powerful. We...
YMAB Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...