Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YMAB POWR Grades
- YMAB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YMAB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- YMAB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
YMAB Stock Summary
- For YMAB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.42% of US equities we're observing.
- YMAB's price/sales ratio is 15.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, YMAB is more volatile than 95.06% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YMAB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TARS, BCDA, ADAP, CAPR, and STRO.
- YMAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.ymabs.com.
YMAB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, YMAB's EV/EBIT ratio is 189.76% lower, now standing at -26.3.
- YMAB's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 36 months.
- YMAB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YMAB.
YMAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YMAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.99% of graded US stocks.
- YMAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 204th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YMAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.02||52-week high||$39.82|
|Prev. close||$9.88||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$10.50||Avg. volume||680,187|
|50-day MA||$11.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.85||Market Cap||438.01M|
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB) Company Bio
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel antibody therapeutic products for cancer treatment in the United States. It is developing naxitamab for the treatment of pediatric patients with relapsed or refractory, high-risk neuroblastoma, as well as other GD2 positive tumors; and omburtamab for the treatment of pediatric patients with central nervous system/leptomeningeal metastases, desmoplastic small round cell tumors, diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, and other B7-H3 positive tumors. The company has a license and research collaboration agreement with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
YMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full YMAB Social Stream
Latest YMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YMAB as an investment opportunity.
YmAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -19.72% and 7.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Y-mAbs Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Developments
Announced completion of pre-BLA meeting with the FDA for omburtamab BLA resubmission expected by the end of first quarter 2022 DANYELZA® adoption drives sequential revenue increase Completed IND submission to the FDA for first SADA construct Appointed Sue Smith as Chief Commercial Officer Strong cash position with $181.6 million as of December 31, 2021, providing runway through the end of 2023 The Company will host a conference call on Friday, February 25, 2022, at 9 a.m. EST NEW YORK, Feb. 24,
NEW YORK, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company” or “Y-mAbs”) (Nasdaq: YMAB) today announced that it will report its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2021 on Thursday, February 24, 2022, after the close of the U.S. financial markets. The announcement will be followed by a conference call and webcast with the investment community on Friday, February 25, 2022, at 9 a.m. ET. Participating on the call from Y-mAbs will be Thomas Gad, founder, Chairman and President; Dr. Claus Moller, Chief Executive Officer; and Bo Kruse, Chief Financial Officer.
YmAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Following a pre-BLA meeting with the FDA, Y-mAbs Therapeutics (YMAB) expects to resubmit its filing for omburtamabin CNS/leptomeningeal metastases from neuroblastoma by the end of first-quarter 2022.
YMAB Price Returns