Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YMAB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where YMAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.77% of US stocks.
- YMAB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- YMAB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
YMAB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about just 6.67% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 35.51, Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.32% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc comes in at 78.72%, a number that bests 91.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ONCT, CLSD, ACET, CYCN, and FOLD.
- Visit YMAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ymabs.com.
YMAB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, YMAB's EV/EBIT ratio is 189.76% lower, now standing at -26.3.
- YMAB's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 36 months.
- YMAB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YMAB.
YMAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YMAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.31% of graded US stocks.
- YMAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 207th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YMAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.55||52-week high||$55.22|
|Prev. close||$28.70||52-week low||$24.77|
|Day high||$30.16||Avg. volume||267,081|
|50-day MA||$31.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.21||Market Cap||1.29B|
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB) Company Bio
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel antibody therapeutic products for cancer treatment in the United States. It is developing naxitamab for the treatment of pediatric patients with relapsed or refractory, high-risk neuroblastoma, as well as other GD2 positive tumors; and omburtamab for the treatment of pediatric patients with central nervous system/leptomeningeal metastases, desmoplastic small round cell tumors, diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, and other B7-H3 positive tumors. The company has a license and research collaboration agreement with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
YMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full YMAB Social Stream
Latest YMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YMAB as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (Y-mAbs, NASDAQ: YMAB), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel, antibody-based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer, is pleased to announce the acceptance of two presentations at the International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP) Virtual Annual Congress held October 21 through October 24, 2021.
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (Y-mAbs or the Company), NASDAQ: YMAB), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel, antibody-based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer, today announced that its partner SciClone Pharmaceuticals (Holdings) Limited (SciClone Pharmaceuticals) has been granted priority review of the Biologics License Application (BLA) for DANYELZA® (naxitamab-gqgk) for the treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory high-risk neuroblastoma by the Center for Drug Evaluation (CDE) of Chinas National Medical Products Administration (NMPA).
Y-mAbs to Host Key Opinion Leader Webinar on DANYELZA® (naxitamab-gqgk) Frontline and HITS Data in High-Risk Neuroblastoma
NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (the "Company" or "Y-mAbs") (Nasdaq: YMAB) a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel, antibody-based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer, today announced that it will host a key opinion leader ("KOL") webinar on DANYELZA frontline and HITS data in high-risk neuroblastoma on Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 12 p.m. ET.
Thomas Gad, Y-Mabs Therapeutics (NASDAQ:YMAB) insider, made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 7, Thomas Gad bought 50,000 Y-Mabs Therapeutics shares at a price of $2.00 per share, for a total of $100,000. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at a price of $33.18 to raise a total of $1,658,915 from the sale. Followi
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up. The post Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc (YMAB): Price Now Near $28.74; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
YMAB Price Returns