Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. (YMM): Price and Financial Metrics
YMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.80||52-week high||$10.18|
|Prev. close||$5.84||52-week low||$4.58|
|Day high||$5.97||Avg. volume||6,427,417|
|50-day MA||$6.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.13||Market Cap||6.41B|
YMM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YMM POWR Grades
- YMM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.4% of US stocks.
- YMM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- YMM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
YMM Stock Summary
- FULL TRUCK ALLIANCE CO LTD's stock had its IPO on June 22, 2021, making it an older stock than only 5.52% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 106.64, FULL TRUCK ALLIANCE CO LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.21% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 732.26%, FULL TRUCK ALLIANCE CO LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 97.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YMM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMPL, GWRE, CDE, TXG, and ROVR.
- To check out FULL TRUCK ALLIANCE CO LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001838413.
Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. (YMM) Company Bio
Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates a digital freight platform that connects shippers with truckers to facilitate shipments across distance ranges, cargo weights, and types in the People's Republic of China. It offers freight listing, matching, and brokerage services; and online transaction services, as well as various value-added services. The company also provides guarantees, and technology development and other services. Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. was founded in 2011 and is based in Guiyang, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
YMM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YMM Latest Social Stream
View Full YMM Social Stream
Latest YMM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FULL TRUCK ALLIANCE CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YMM as an investment opportunity.
Full Truck Alliance (YMM) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Ladies and gentlemen, good day and welcome to Full Truck Alliance's first-quarter 2023 earnings conference call. At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Mao Mao, head of investor relations.
Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. Announces First Quarter 2023 Unaudited Financial Results
Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. ("FTA" or the "Company") (NYSE: YMM), a leading digital freight platform, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. to Announce First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on Monday, May 22, 2023
Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. ("FTA" or the "Company") (NYSE: YMM), a leading digital freight platform, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2023 unaudited financial results on Monday, May 22, 2023, before the open of the U.S. markets.
Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. ("FTA" or the "Company") (NYSE: YMM), a leading digital freight platform, announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 19, 2023. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at ir.fulltruckalliance.com.
Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd.'s (NYSE:YMM) P/S Is On The Mark
When close to half the companies in the Transportation industry in the United States have price-to-sales ratios (or...
YMM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...