Yandex N.V. - Class A Ordinary Shares (YNDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YNDX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where YNDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YNDX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- YNDX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 34.96% of US stocks).
YNDX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Yandex NV is higher than only 3.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, YNDX is more volatile than just 4.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Yandex NV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -291.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Yandex NV are EPAM, TTD, RGEN, WST, and DXCM.
- YNDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yandex NV's official web site, go to ir.yandex.com.
YNDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YNDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.63||52-week high||$74.32|
|Prev. close||$69.27||52-week low||$48.59|
|Day high||$70.19||Avg. volume||1,776,590|
|50-day MA||$65.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.11||Market Cap||24.66B|
Yandex N.V. - Class A Ordinary Shares (YNDX) Company Bio
Yandex NV operates an Internet search engine in Russia and internationally. The company offers search, location-based, personalized, and mobile services that enable users to find information, and communicate and connect over the Internet from desktops and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
YNDX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Yandex NV. To summarize, we found that Yandex NV ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 536.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for YNDX, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 94.1% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 18.98% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- YNDX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
YNDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YNDX Latest Social Stream
View Full YNDX Social Stream
Latest YNDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yandex NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YNDX as an investment opportunity.
Putin and oil prices influence Russian sentiment but the country’s service and innovation economy is often overlooked.
Russian internet major Yandex made a call on ESG policies for investors, outlining the major priorities, BCS Global Markets wrote on June 10.As
Yandex.Drive, the car-sharing firm owned by Russian internet group Yandex (YNDX.O), will launch a platform to customers that can be used to operate their own vehicle fleets, the company's head of e-commerce and ride-tech business said.
Yandex.Drive, the car-sharing firm owned by Russian internet group Yandex, will launch a platform to customers that can be used to operate their own vehicle fleets, the company's head of e-commerce and ride-tech business said. The new platform, which has been tested on a Yandex.Drive fleet of about 16,000 vehicles, would be offered to taxi companies, freight operators and logistics firms around the globe, Daniil Shuleiko told Reuters. "I think that this will be a very significant share in the revenue of the (car-sharing) service," Shuleiko said.
Yandex, VTB and partners to launch server production in Russia with new JV Yahoo Finance
YNDX Price Returns