Yandex N.V. - Class A Ordinary Shares (YNDX): Price and Financial Metrics
YNDX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Yandex NV is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Yandex NV's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Yandex NV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 222.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YNDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AZPN, CGNX, SSNC, TRMB, and DLB.
- YNDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yandex NV's official web site, go to ir.yandex.com.
YNDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
YNDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.40||52-week high||$45.46|
|Prev. close||$44.13||52-week low||$28.91|
|Day high||$45.46||Avg. volume||1,727,000|
|50-day MA||$41.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.82||Market Cap||14.74B|
Yandex N.V. - Class A Ordinary Shares (YNDX) Company Bio
Yandex NV operates an Internet search engine in Russia and internationally. The company offers search, location-based, personalized, and mobile services that enable users to find information, and communicate and connect over the Internet from desktops and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.