YogaWorks, Inc. (YOGA): Price and Financial Metrics
YOGA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $1,877,037, YogaWorks Inc has a greater market value than only 1.95% of US stocks.
- YOGA's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.21% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, YOGA is more volatile than 97.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YOGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USNA, AE, TPCO, USX, and APRN.
- Visit YOGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yogaworks.com.
YOGA Stock Price Chart More Charts
YOGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.12||52-week high||$1.23|
|Prev. close||$0.12||52-week low||$0.08|
|Day high||$0.12||Avg. volume||10,198|
|50-day MA||$0.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.22||Market Cap||1.97M|
YogaWorks, Inc. (YOGA) Company Bio
YogaWorks, Inc. builds and operates yoga studios under the YogaWorks and Yoga Tree brand names in the United States. The company provides yoga classes, workshops, teacher training programs, and yoga-related retail merchandise. It also offers online yoga instruction and programming services through its MyYogaWorks Web platform. The company provides its programs to yoga students, children, athletes, seniors, and people in need of rehabilitation. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Culver City, California.