YogaWorks, Inc. (YOGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YOGA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $938,518.5, YogaWorks Inc has a greater market value than just 1.02% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, YogaWorks Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 0.55% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for YOGA comes in at -526.48% -- higher than that of merely 1.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to YogaWorks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCFT, AE, RRGB, MTEX, and CBRL.
- Visit YOGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yogaworks.com.
YOGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YOGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.06||52-week high||$0.24|
|Prev. close||$0.05||52-week low||$0.02|
|Day high||$0.06||Avg. volume||13,009|
|50-day MA||$0.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.12||Market Cap||923.56K|
YogaWorks, Inc. (YOGA) Company Bio
YogaWorks, Inc. builds and operates yoga studios under the YogaWorks and Yoga Tree brand names in the United States. The company provides yoga classes, workshops, teacher training programs, and yoga-related retail merchandise. It also offers online yoga instruction and programming services through its MyYogaWorks Web platform. The company provides its programs to yoga students, children, athletes, seniors, and people in need of rehabilitation. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Culver City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
YOGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YOGA Latest Social Stream
View Full YOGA Social Stream
Latest YOGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YogaWorks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YOGA as an investment opportunity.
YogaWorks, Inc. (YOGA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.53% and 1.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2019. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
YogaWorks, Inc. (YOGA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
YogaWorks, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:YOGA) released its most recent earnings update in December 2018, which signalled that losses became smaller relative to the prior year's level as a result of recent tailwind…
YOGA Price Returns