YogaWorks, Inc. (YOGA): Price and Financial Metrics
YOGA Stock Summary
- YogaWorks Inc's market capitalization of $1,535,757 is ahead of only 1.3% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, YogaWorks Inc has a higher such ratio than only 0.97% of stocks in our set.
- YogaWorks Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -321.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to YogaWorks Inc are MCFT, BRN, APRN, TPCO, and MTEX.
- Visit YOGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yogaworks.com.
YOGA Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
YOGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.09||52-week high||$0.82|
|Prev. close||$0.09||52-week low||$0.03|
|Day high||$0.09||Avg. volume||15,245|
|50-day MA||$0.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.14||Market Cap||1.51M|
YogaWorks, Inc. (YOGA) Company Bio
YogaWorks, Inc. builds and operates yoga studios under the YogaWorks and Yoga Tree brand names in the United States. The company provides yoga classes, workshops, teacher training programs, and yoga-related retail merchandise. It also offers online yoga instruction and programming services through its MyYogaWorks Web platform. The company provides its programs to yoga students, children, athletes, seniors, and people in need of rehabilitation. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Culver City, California.