The York Water Company (YORW): Price and Financial Metrics
YORW Stock Summary
- YORW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 534.39 -- higher than 92.42% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for York Water Co is higher than it is for about 86.74% of US stocks.
- The volatility of York Water Co's share price is greater than that of just 2.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to York Water Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CWT, PNM, SOL, SJW, and CCO.
- Visit YORW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yorkwater.com.
YORW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YORW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.66||52-week high||$51.90|
|Prev. close||$48.57||52-week low||$39.50|
|Day high||$49.66||Avg. volume||38,847|
|50-day MA||$45.92||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$45.87||Market Cap||648.71M|
The York Water Company (YORW) Company Bio
The York Water Company impounds, purifies, and distributes drinking water. It owns and operates two wastewater collection and treatment systems. The company was founded in 1816 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
YORW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YORW Latest Social Stream
View Full YORW Social Stream
Latest YORW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about York Water Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YORW as an investment opportunity.
York Water (YORW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Higher revenues from soybean and corn are driving the price of agricultural land higher for the first time in years.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Amongst other things, we'll want...
Is The York Water Company's (NASDAQ:YORW) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Most readers would already be aware that York Water's (NASDAQ:YORW) stock increased significantly by 11% over the past...
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. Buying under-rated businesses...
YORW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching YORWWant to do more research on York Water Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!