The York Water Company (YORW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YORW POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where YORW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.6% of US stocks.
- YORW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- YORW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.64% of US stocks).
YORW Stock Summary
- YORW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 10,989.53 -- higher than 99.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For YORW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.17% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of York Water Co's share price is greater than that of just 5.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YORW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IDCC, TRU, AY, OLED, and TTGT.
- YORW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit York Water Co's official web site, go to www.yorkwater.com.
YORW Valuation Summary
- YORW's price/earnings ratio is 41.4; this is 81.58% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, YORW's price/sales ratio has gone up $8.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YORW.
YORW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YORW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.25||52-week high||$52.97|
|Prev. close||$46.50||52-week low||$40.57|
|Day high||$46.50||Avg. volume||35,823|
|50-day MA||$49.95||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$46.69||Market Cap||604.63M|
The York Water Company (YORW) Company Bio
The York Water Company impounds, purifies, and distributes drinking water. It owns and operates two wastewater collection and treatment systems. The company was founded in 1816 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
YORW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YORW Latest Social Stream
View Full YORW Social Stream
Latest YORW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about York Water Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YORW as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think The York Water Company (NASDAQ:YORW) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get […]
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In The York Water Company's NASDAQ:YORW) Stock?
York Water's (NASDAQ:YORW) stock is up by a considerable 11% over the past month. Given the company's impressive...
York Water (YORW) is looking like an interesting pick from a technical perspective, as the company is seeing favorable trends on the moving average crossover front
With so much craziness in the world today, about the only sector you can depend on with your hard-earned money is utility stocks.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
YORW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|