Clear Secure, Inc. (YOU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YOU POWR Grades
- YOU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.87% of US stocks.
- YOU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- YOU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
YOU Stock Summary
- YOU's went public 1.74 years ago, making it older than only 4.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CLEAR SECURE INC is higher than it is for about just 0.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CLEAR SECURE INC comes in at 72.25%, a number that bests 89.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLEAR SECURE INC are AUID, VCEL, FTCI, HYZN, and FCUV.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to YOU's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001856314.
YOU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, YOU's price/sales ratio is 250% higher, now standing at 8.4.
- YOU's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.7 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YOU.
YOU Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of YOU, see our YOU price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
YOU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YOU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.17||52-week high||$35.00|
|Prev. close||$25.76||52-week low||$18.94|
|Day high||$26.51||Avg. volume||1,340,753|
|50-day MA||$28.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.52||Market Cap||4.01B|
Clear Secure, Inc. (YOU) Company Bio
Clear Secure, Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for Alclear Holdings LLC that provides a member-centric secure identity platform using biometric data in the United States. The company's secure identity platform uses biometrics to automate the identity verification process through CLEAR lanes in airports. Its secure identity platform is a multi-layered infrastructure consisting of front-end, including enrollment, verification, and linking; and robust, secure, and scalable back-end. The company also offers CLEAR Plus, a consumer aviation subscription service, which enables access to predictable and fast experiences through entry lanes in airport security checkpoints across the nation, as well as a broader network; CLEAR app, a consumer-facing digital product that facilitates new user enrollment and member engagement from their mobile device; and CLEAR Pass for CBP Mobile Passport Control, a mobile app that enables digital submission of U.S. Customs and Border Protection forms and U.S. entry through the mobile passport control lane. Clear Secure, Inc. was incorporated in 2021 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
YOU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YOU Latest Social Stream
View Full YOU Social Stream
Latest YOU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEAR SECURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YOU as an investment opportunity.
7 Short-Squeeze Stocks That Could Explode in April
Although these short-squeeze stocks attracted bearish attention justifiably, contrarian sentiment may see them jump higher.
[video]VIDEO: Your Biggest Questions Answered on Gold, Oil and 3 Portfolio Stocks
In today's Action Alerts PLUS Daily Rundown, Chris Versace answers your top questions on portfolio holdings ChargePoint , Clear Secure , Vulcan Materials , gold, oil and much more. Transcript: JD DURKIN: Good morning, subscribers.
We're Scooping Up Shares of 2 Stocks, Downgrading and Upgrading 2 Others
While we see the recent market environment, one colored by the string of bank failures and subsequent stock market choppiness, driving favorable March options volumes for Cboe, the upward move in the shares has closed the potential upside to our $140 price target. As we write this alert, there is roughly 7% upside to that price level, which is leading us to downgrade the shares to a Two rating from One. While wheat prices are continuing to trade off following the renewal of an agreement that allows for the safe Black Sea export, as we pointed out in last week's Roundup, corn, soybean and even wheat prices remain above 2020 levels.
Amid the volatility, we had a number of outperformers this week, including Alphabet, Amazon and Microsoft -- but the gains were offset by declines at Clear Secure, Energy Select SPDR Fund and Ford.
Clear Secure, Inc. (NYSE:YOU) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Clear Secure, Inc. (NYSE:YOU) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 1, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to CLEAR’s Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Conference Call. We have with us today Ms. Caryn Seidman-Becker, Co-Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer; and Ken Cornick, Co-Founder, President, and Chief Financial Officer. As a reminder before […]
YOU Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...