YRC Worldwide, Inc. (YRCW): Price and Financial Metrics
YRCW Stock Summary
- YRC Worldwide Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.11% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of YRC Worldwide Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- YRCW's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to YRC Worldwide Inc are BHR, GPOR, NE, DAC, and KRG.
- Visit YRCW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yrcw.com.
YRCW Stock Price Chart More Charts
YRCW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$8.67|
|Prev. close||$2.01||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$2.02||Avg. volume||1,622,600|
|50-day MA||$2.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.31||Market Cap||67.43M|
YRC Worldwide, Inc. (YRCW) Company Bio
YRC Worldwide provides various transportation services primarily in North America. Its YRC Freight segment offers various services to transport industrial, commercial, and retail goods, such as apparel, appliances, automotive parts, chemicals, food, furniture, glass, machinery, metal, metal products, non-bulk petroleum products, rubber, textiles, wood, and other manufactured products or components. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.