Yirendai Ltd. American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares (YRD): Price and Financial Metrics
YRD Stock Summary
- YRD's current price/earnings ratio is 2.01, which is higher than just 1.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for YRD is currently 1.19, higher than merely 5.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Yiren Digital Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -84.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRTN, WERN, CULP, MCY, and NHC.
- YRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yiren Digital Ltd's official web site, go to www.yirendai.com.
YRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.52||52-week high||$5.39|
|Prev. close||$3.53||52-week low||$2.70|
|Day high||$3.55||Avg. volume||160,606|
|50-day MA||$3.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.59||Market Cap||325.81M|
Yirendai Ltd. American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares (YRD) Company Bio
Yirendai Ltd. operates as an online consumer finance marketplace that connects borrowers and investors primarily in China. It offers standard, fasttrack, and vertical loan products. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Beijing, China.