Yirendai Ltd. American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares (YRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YRD POWR Grades
- YRD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- YRD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- YRD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 52.53% of US stocks).
YRD Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Yiren Digital Ltd is higher than just 3.62% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.3%, Yiren Digital Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 92.86% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for YRD comes in at -311.2% -- higher than that of only 0.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yiren Digital Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be PRA, CIGI, UNM, XELB, and TPL.
- Visit YRD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yirendai.com.
YRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.12||52-week high||$6.80|
|Prev. close||$3.17||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$3.18||Avg. volume||228,962|
|50-day MA||$3.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.18||Market Cap||262.03M|
Yirendai Ltd. American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares (YRD) Company Bio
Yirendai Ltd. operates as an online consumer finance marketplace that connects borrowers and investors primarily in China. It offers standard, fasttrack, and vertical loan products. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
YRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YRD Latest Social Stream
View Full YRD Social Stream
Latest YRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yiren Digital Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YRD as an investment opportunity.
Today's call features the presentation by the founder, chairman and CEO of CreditEase; our CEO, Ms. Ning Tang; our SVP, Ms. Mei Zhou; and our CFO, Ms. And as we further dive into the retirement financial market, our new products and services will help enhance our customers' LTV.
Yiren Digital Ltd. (NYSE: YRD) ("Yiren Digital" or the "Company"), a leading digital personal financial management platform in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Yiren Digital Ltd. (NYSE: YRD) ("Yiren Digital" or the "Company"), a leading digital personal financial management platform in China, announced that it plans to release its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 before U.S. market opens on Thursday, August 19, 2021.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 866 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of March 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Yiren Digital Ltd. (NYSE:YRD) based on that […]
Yiren Digital Ltd. (NYSE: YRD) ("Yiren Digital" or the "Company"), a leading comprehensive personal financial service platform in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
YRD Price Returns