Yatra Online, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (YTRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YTRA POWR Grades
- YTRA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YTRA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- YTRA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
YTRA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for YTRA is currently 0.16, higher than just 1.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that YTRA's revenue has grown -88.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.51% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for YTRA comes in at -428.66% -- higher than that of just 0.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yatra Online Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GIFI, MCS, UAMY, TDW, and PUMP.
- Visit YTRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yatra.com.
YTRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YTRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.02||52-week high||$2.94|
|Prev. close||$2.01||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$2.08||Avg. volume||300,660|
|50-day MA||$1.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.16||Market Cap||125.50M|
Yatra Online, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (YTRA) Company Bio
Yatra Online, Inc. is an India-based consumer travel platform and online travel agent. The Company’s segments include Air Ticketing, Hotels and Packages, and others. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Gurgaon, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
YTRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YTRA Latest Social Stream
View Full YTRA Social Stream
Latest YTRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yatra Online Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YTRA as an investment opportunity.
By T. Moore, CFA NASDAQ:YTRA READ THE FULL YTRA RESEARCH REPORT Business News Update We were pleasantly surprised by the news that Yatra Online, Inc. (NASDAQ:YTRA) is considering whether to do additional listing of its Indian subsidiary on stock exchanges in India. The company will likely reach its decision by December after it further evaluates it with financial advisors. We believe this move
Yatra Online Evaluates Potential Additional Listing of Indian Subsidiary on Stock Exchanges in India
Gurugram, India and New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 16, 2021) - Yatra Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: YTRA) (OTC Pink: YTROF) ("Yatra" or "the Company"), India's leading corporate travel services provider and one of India's leading online travel agencies, today announced it is considering an additional listing of its Indian subsidiary on the stock exchanges in India, while retaining its existing listing on the Nasdaq. Based on its preliminary discussions and analysis, Yatra believes ...
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Yatra Online, Inc.'s...
Yatra Online, Inc., v. Ebix, Inc. concerned an abandoned merger that Plaintiff, Yatra Online Inc. (Yatra), asserts was sabotaged post-signing by Defendants, Ebix, Inc. and EbixCash Travels, Inc. after Ebix determined the deal was no longer attractive. By: Stinson - Corporate & Securities Law Blog
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, e-governance and healthcare industries today announced that Vice Chancellor Joseph R. Slights III has granted Ebixs motion to dismiss in its entirety the Delaware Chancery Court suit filed by Yatra Online, Inc. in June 2020.
YTRA Price Returns