Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. (ZBH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZBH POWR Grades
- ZBH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZBH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- ZBH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
ZBH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $25,473,981,865, ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than 91.51% of US stocks.
- ZBH's current price/earnings ratio is 91.67, which is higher than 94.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ZBH is more volatile than only 10.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC are XYL, MSA, PPG, ALC, and WAB.
- Visit ZBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zimmerbiomet.com.
ZBH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ZBH's EV/EBIT ratio is 744.44% higher, now standing at 68.4.
- ZBH's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZBH.
ZBH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -82.09%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -61.65%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 23.24%.
The table below shows ZBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZBH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.21% of graded US stocks.
- ZBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.326 -- ranking 127th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XRAY, NTUS, and TFX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZBH.
The table below shows ZBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.19||52-week high||$135.05|
|Prev. close||$121.39||52-week low||$100.39|
|Day high||$124.22||Avg. volume||1,395,018|
|50-day MA||$112.10||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$114.84||Market Cap||26.06B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ZBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBH Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBH Social Stream
Latest ZBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBH as an investment opportunity.
Wells Fargo upgraded the MedTech company Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) to Equal Weight from Underweight on Wednesday, noting, among other things, improving market trends for orthopedics…
Zimmer Biomet Expands Persona® Knee System Portfolio with FDA Clearance of Persona® OsseoTi® Keel Tibia for Cementless Knee Replacement
-- New Porous Iteration of Anatomic Keeled Tibia Designed to Deliver Stable Initial and Biological Fixation Together with the Clinically Proven Benefits of the Persona Knee System -- WARSAW, Ind., Nov. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE and SIX: ZBH), a global…
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE and SIX: ZBH), a global medical technology leader, today announced that members of the Executive Management Team will present at the 34th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 biggest medical device companies in the world. If you want to skip our introduction to the industry, then take a look at 5 Biggest Medical Device Companies in the World. The medical device market comprises companies that manufacture equipment used in diagnosing, treating and surveillance […]
Offices - River Development, the developer of Sema Parc and The Light projects, announces the lease of office space to Zimmer Biomet Romania in the Paris office
ZBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ZBHWant to do more research on Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch