Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZBH POWR Grades
- ZBH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZBH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ZBH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
ZBH Stock Summary
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $32,986,038,020 is ahead of 92.15% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc is higher than 85.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EFX, MGA, ROK, DHI, and SWK.
- Visit ZBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zimmerbiomet.com.
ZBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.28||52-week high||$180.36|
|Prev. close||$159.26||52-week low||$112.00|
|Day high||$159.29||Avg. volume||1,196,049|
|50-day MA||$168.16||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$154.60||Market Cap||33.00B|
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH) Company Bio
Zimmer Biomet Holdings designs, develops, manufactures, and markets orthopaedic reconstructive devices, spinal and trauma devices, biologics, dental implants, and related surgical products in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
ZBH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ZBH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ZBH, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc over the past 5.74 years is 0.01%; that's better than only 20.99% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ZBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBH Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBH Social Stream
Latest ZBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBH as an investment opportunity.
Artificial Intelligence in BFSI Market with a Comprehend Key Patterns & Development in Impact of Covid-19 with CAGR of +10% by 2027:Zimmer Biomet Holdings, AlphaSense,
The report titled, Artificial Intelligence in BFSI Market boons an in-depth synopsis of the competitive landscape of the market globally, thus helping establishments understand the primary threats and prospects that vendors in the market are dealt with. It also incorporates thorough business profiles of some of the prime vendors in the market. The report includes 
It is hard to get excited after looking at Zimmer Biomet Holdings' (NYSE:ZBH) recent performance, when its stock has...
WARSAW, Ind., June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE and SIX: ZBH), a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of a quarterly cash dividend to stockholders for the second quarter of 2021.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH): Price Now Near $159.08; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis
This is the 2nd day in a row zbh has seen its price head up. The post Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH): Price Now Near $159.08; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Warsaw-based Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) has made two new appointments to the company''s executive leadership team. Wilfred van Zuilen has been named president of Europe, Middle East and Africa. In addition, Dr. Nitin Goyal has been
ZBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ZBHWant to do more research on Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch