Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZBH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZBH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZBH is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ZBH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
ZBH Stock Summary
- ZBH has a market capitalization of $31,409,610,598 -- more than approximately 91.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,931.37%; that's higher than merely 0.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ZBH is more volatile than only 6.91% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZBH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PPG, STZ, WAB, REZI, and XYL.
- Visit ZBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zimmerbiomet.com.
ZBH Valuation Summary
- ZBH's price/earnings ratio is 34.3; this is 6.03% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ZBH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ZBH's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZBH.
ZBH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 65.9%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 47.35%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.95%.
The table below shows ZBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZBH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.72% of graded US stocks.
- ZBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.326 -- ranking 128th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XRAY, NTUS, and MDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZBH.
The table below shows ZBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.23||52-week high||$180.36|
|Prev. close||$150.40||52-week low||$130.05|
|Day high||$151.73||Avg. volume||1,316,041|
|50-day MA||$150.09||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$158.63||Market Cap||31.58B|
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH) Company Bio
Zimmer Biomet Holdings designs, develops, manufactures, and markets orthopaedic reconstructive devices, spinal and trauma devices, biologics, dental implants, and related surgical products in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBH Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBH Social Stream
Latest ZBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBH as an investment opportunity.
Artificial Spine Discs Market Report 2021-2028 | Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Competitive Landscape, Revenue, Forecast Analysis
Top Players Covered in the Artificial Spine Discs Market Research Report are Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Simplify Medical Inc., AxioMed LLC., K2M Inc., Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Globus Medical Inc. and other key market players Top Players Covered in the Artificial Spine Discs Market Research Report are Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Simplify Medical Inc., AxioMed LLC., K2M Inc., Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Globus Medical Inc. and other key market players
With +6% CAGR Smart Orthopedic Implants Market will See Huge Growth by 2027 | Major Companies are Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Johnson & Johnson, Stryker NuVasive, Smith & Nephew
The Smart Orthopedic Implants market report is an in-depth investigation into key business issues such as recent developments, technological advancements, and the development of new products and processes. There are sections on SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, Porter''s Five Forces analysis,
Zimmer (ZBH) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Warsaw-based Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) has named several members of the leadership team for its planned spin-off company, which will now be known as ZimVie. The medical device manufacturer says the effort to create the new
WASHINGTON (dpa-AFX) - Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH) announced the appointment of Richard Heppenstall as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of NewCo. Heppenstall most recent
ZBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ZBHWant to do more research on Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch