Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. (ZBH): Price and Financial Metrics
ZBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.43||52-week high||$149.25|
|Prev. close||$127.65||52-week low||$100.39|
|Day high||$127.93||Avg. volume||1,387,181|
|50-day MA||$132.86||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$121.73||Market Cap||26.37B|
ZBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBH POWR Grades
- ZBH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZBH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ZBH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 63.59% of US stocks).
ZBH Stock Summary
- ZBH has a market capitalization of $26,826,181,437 -- more than approximately 92.01% of US stocks.
- ZBH's current price/earnings ratio is 59.65, which is higher than 90.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 74.19%; that's higher than 84.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PPG, BAX, WAB, HAS, and COO.
- ZBH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.zimmerbiomet.com.
ZBH Valuation Summary
- ZBH's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 25.49% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ZBH's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZBH.
ZBH Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -15.01%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -82.09%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -0.56%.
The table below shows ZBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZBH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.21% of graded US stocks.
- ZBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.326 -- ranking 127th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XRAY, NTUS, and TFX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZBH.
The table below shows ZBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZBH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ZBH, see our ZBH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$188.62||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. (ZBH) Company Bio
Zimmer Biomet is a publicly traded medical device company. It was founded in 1927 to produce aluminum splints. The firm is headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, where it is part of the medical devices business cluster. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBH Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBH Social Stream
Latest ZBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBH as an investment opportunity.
3 High-Reward Stocks Riding the Healthcare Boom
Healthcare stocks are a great option for long-term investors that want to ride out economic uncertainty and capitalize on the aging population.
The Returns At Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE:ZBH) Aren't Growing
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
Here's Why You Should Retain QIAGEN (QGEN) Stock for Now
QIAGEN (QGEN) is likely to benefit from high organic growth across its non-COVID-19 product group and portfolio advancements, reflecting a positive share price movement.
Here's Why You Should Retain Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Stock Now
Myriad Genetics (MYGN) is likely to benefit from testing volumes across product segments and the latest partnerships, reflecting a positive share price movement.
Here's Why You Should Retain Charles River (CRL) Stock Now
Charles River's (CRL) share price is likely to grow, backed by strategic acquisitions and the DSA segment's strength.
ZBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ZBHWant to do more research on Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...