Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZBH POWR Grades
- ZBH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZBH is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ZBH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.16% of US stocks).
ZBH Stock Summary
- ZBH has a market capitalization of $29,446,509,936 -- more than approximately 90.52% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ZBH has reported earnings growth of -2,931.37%, putting it ahead of just 0.53% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PPG, REZI, WAB, STZ, and ELY.
- Visit ZBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zimmerbiomet.com.
ZBH Valuation Summary
- ZBH's price/earnings ratio is 34.3; this is 6.03% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ZBH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ZBH's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZBH.
ZBH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -416.99%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 10.35%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 0.52%.
The table below shows ZBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZBH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.24% of graded US stocks.
- ZBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.326 -- ranking 128th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XRAY, NTUS, and MDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZBH.
The table below shows ZBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.23||52-week high||$180.36|
|Prev. close||$146.01||52-week low||$129.15|
|Day high||$147.94||Avg. volume||1,307,452|
|50-day MA||$151.35||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$158.63||Market Cap||30.54B|
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH) Company Bio
Zimmer Biomet Holdings designs, develops, manufactures, and markets orthopaedic reconstructive devices, spinal and trauma devices, biologics, dental implants, and related surgical products in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBH Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBH Social Stream
Latest ZBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBH as an investment opportunity.
U.S. stocks moved lower Tuesday as investors digested data showing a much-needed easing of consumer price inflation in the world's biggest economy. Shares of Moderna rose after an official from the World Health Organization said that efforts to develop an African base for Covid-19 vaccine production will focus on trying to replicate Moderna's two-shot Covid vaccine, Reuters reported. Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine shot produces more than double the antibodies than Pfizer and BioNTech's comparable shot, a Belgian study recently said.
Zimmer Biomet Announces Key Additions to "NewCo" Leadership Team; Transaction to Form New Independent, Publicly Traded Company On Track
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE and SIX: ZBH), a global medical technology leader, today announced key appointments to the "NewCo" leadership team, including Richard J. Heppenstall as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Additionally, the Company announced ZimVie as the name for the planned spin-off company for the Spine and Dental businesses. Zimmer Biomet announced in February 2021 its intent to form a new independent, publicly traded company to optimize resource allocation
Dental Implants Market Trends 2021 | North America, Europe, & APAC Industry Forecasts 2027: Graphical Research
Major dental implants market players include Dentsply Sirona, Henry Schein, Glidewell Laboratories, CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG, Envista Holdings, Zimmer Biomet, Straumann AG, Danaher Corporation, Zimmer-Biomet, Osstem Implant, BioHorizons, and ADIN Dental Implants Systems. Major dental implants market players include Dentsply Sirona, Henry Schein, Glidewell Laboratories, CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG, Envista Holdings, Zimmer Biomet, Straumann AG, Danaher Corporation, Zimmer-Biomet, Osstem Implant, BioHorizons, and ADIN Dental Implants Systems.
Global Bone Distractors/Distraction Osteogenesis Devices Market Report Forecast to 2021-2027 |key players are Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, KLS Martin Group, Acumed LLC, OsteoMed, Titamed. & Others
In this report we have discussed that the Bone Distractors/Distraction Osteogenesis Devices outperforms other traditional procedures for treating bone deficiencies, such as bone grafting, since it allows for simultaneous growth of the functioning soft tissue matrix, a process known as
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.s ZBH slow recovery in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA) amid the emergence of a new strain of coronavirus remains a major concern. The company currently has a Zacks Rank #4 (Sell). In the past year, Zimmer Biomet has underperformed its industry. The stock has gained 7.4% compared with the  The post Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Hurt by EMEAs Slow Recovery Amid Pandemic appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
ZBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ZBHWant to do more research on Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch