Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZDGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$5.65|
|Prev. close||$2.27||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$2.33||Avg. volume||57,947|
|50-day MA||$2.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.35||Market Cap||32.41M|
ZDGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZDGE POWR Grades
- ZDGE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.92% of US stocks.
- ZDGE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 56 days.
- ZDGE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ZDGE Stock Summary
- ZEDGE INC's market capitalization of $34,490,628 is ahead of only 11.81% of US-listed equities.
- ZDGE's current price/earnings ratio is 5.09, which is higher than just 11.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ZDGE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZDGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SDPI, CURI, WTTR, MLI, and JWEL.
- ZDGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZEDGE INC's official web site, go to www.zedge.net.
ZDGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZDGE's price/sales ratio is 51.02% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 85 months, ZDGE's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZDGE.
ZDGE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.39%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 43.26%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 227.83%.
The table below shows ZDGE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZDGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZDGE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.58% of graded US stocks.
- ZDGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 165th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- JOB, DTSS, and QUAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZDGE.
The table below shows ZDGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Company Bio
Zedge, Inc. operates as a content distribution platform. The Company enables consumers to personalize their mobile devices with free ringtones, wallpapers, home screen application icons and notification sounds. Zedge serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZDGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZDGE Latest Social Stream
View Full ZDGE Social Stream
Latest ZDGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZEDGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZDGE as an investment opportunity.
Nyla Hayes, Famed Teenage Digital Artist, Partners with Zedge Premium to Offer Her Long Neckie Vibes On the Go
Zedge, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN:ZDGE), a leader in building marketplaces and games around digital content that enable self-expression, in conjunction with Nyla Hayes, the 14-year-old digital artist behind the Long Neckie Ladies collection, today announced the availability of Nyla's Long Neckie Vibes On The Go wallpapers exclusively in the Zedge Premium Marketplace.
Zedge, Inc. (AMEX:ZDGE) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Zedge, Inc. (AMEX:ZDGE) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to Zedge’s Earnings Conference Call for the Second Fiscal 2023 Quarterly Results. During management’s prepared remarks, all participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation by Zedge’s management, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. I […]
Q2 2023 Zedge Inc Earnings Call
Q2 2023 Zedge Inc Earnings Call
Zedge Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
Zedge, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN:ZDGE), a leader in building marketplaces and games around digital content that enable self-expression, today announced results for its second quarter fiscal year 2023, ended January 31, 2023.
Big Potential Profit Plays In The Gaming Stocks Sector
The digital gaming sector is a rapidly growing industry with incredible investment potential. According to a recent report by PwC, the gaming industry is projected to reach a market value of $321 b...
ZDGE Price Returns
Continue Researching ZDGEWant to see what other sources are saying about Zedge Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Zedge Inc (ZDGE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zedge Inc (ZDGE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zedge Inc (ZDGE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...