Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE): Price and Financial Metrics
ZDGE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Zedge Inc is higher than it is for about only 7.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 227.27%, Zedge Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.1% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Zedge Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zedge Inc are NAII, MDC, HLI, MBUU, and AGX.
- Visit ZDGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zedge.net.
ZDGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZDGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.28||52-week high||$14.80|
|Prev. close||$10.04||52-week low||$0.66|
|Day high||$11.67||Avg. volume||294,967|
|50-day MA||$8.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||135.35M|
Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Company Bio
Zedge, Inc. operates as a content distribution platform. The Company enables consumers to personalize their mobile devices with free ringtones, wallpapers, home screen application icons and notification sounds. Zedge serves customers worldwide.
ZDGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZDGE Latest Social Stream
View Full ZDGE Social Stream
Latest ZDGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zedge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZDGE as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / Zedge, Inc., (NYSE American:ZDGE) will report financial and operational results for the second quarter 2021 (the three months ended January 31, 2021).
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 8, 2021 / Zedge, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN:ZDGE), a leading global developer of mobile phone personalization and entertainment apps, today released various user data for 2020 from its flagship "Zedge - Wallpapers and Ringtones" personalization app.
Earnings Beat: Zedge, Inc. Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Updating Their Models
The investors in Zedge, Inc. 's ( NYSEMKT:ZDGE ) will be rubbing their hands together with glee today, after the share...
Zedge Announces First Fiscal Quarter Revenue Growth of 85% and Record Overall Quarterly Financial Results
EPS of $0.
Zedge announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
ZDGE Price Returns
Continue Researching ZDGEWant to see what other sources are saying about Zedge Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!