Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZDGE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ZDGE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZDGE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 38 days.
- ZDGE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ZDGE Stock Summary
- ZDGE has a market capitalization of $36,789,217 -- more than approximately merely 10.58% of US stocks.
- ZDGE's current price/earnings ratio is 4.91, which is higher than merely 9.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of ZEDGE INC's share price is greater than that of 88.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZDGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMST, SND, AIHS, BHE, and PETS.
- ZDGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZEDGE INC's official web site, go to www.zedge.net.
ZDGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZDGE's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 81 months, ZDGE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 23.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZDGE.
ZDGE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -52.67%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -52.67%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 65.62%.
The table below shows ZDGE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZDGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZDGE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.58% of graded US stocks.
- ZDGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 165th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- JOB, DTSS, and QUAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZDGE.
The table below shows ZDGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZDGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZDGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.62||52-week high||$8.15|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$2.71||Avg. volume||38,378|
|50-day MA||$2.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.04||Market Cap||37.34M|
Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Company Bio
Zedge, Inc. operates as a content distribution platform. The Company enables consumers to personalize their mobile devices with free ringtones, wallpapers, home screen application icons and notification sounds. Zedge serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZDGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZDGE Latest Social Stream
View Full ZDGE Social Stream
Latest ZDGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZEDGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZDGE as an investment opportunity.
Zedge, Inc. (AMEX:ZDGE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 15, 2022 Operator: Good day. And welcome to Zedge’s Earnings Conference Call for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Results. During management’s prepared remarks, all participants will be in listen-only mode . I will now turn the call over to Brian Siegel. Brian Siegel: […]
Zedge, Inc. (AMEX:ZDGE) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript December 14, 2022 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Zedge’s Earnings Conference Call for the First Fiscal 2023 Quarterly Results. During management’s prepared remarks, all participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation by Zedge’s management, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. I […]
Zedge, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN:ZDGE), a leader in building marketplaces and games around digital content that enable self-expression, today announced results for its first quarter fiscal year 2023, ended October 31, 2022.
Zedge, Inc. (NYSE American:ZDGE) will report financial and operational results for its first quarter fiscal 2023, ended October 31, 2022.
Zedge, Inc. (NYSE American:ZDGE), a leader in building marketplaces and games around digital content that enable self-expression, today announced the availability for GuruShots players to sell their photos in Zedge's marketplace.
ZDGE Price Returns