Zealand Pharma A/S (ZEAL): Price and Financial Metrics
ZEAL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Zealand Pharma A's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ZEAL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Zealand Pharma A's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zealand Pharma A are LGND, HMG, GPOR, PHX, and CHAP.
- Visit ZEAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zealandpharma.com.
ZEAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZEAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.67||52-week high||$44.60|
|Prev. close||$31.72||52-week low||$18.07|
|Day high||$31.03||Avg. volume||10,935|
|50-day MA||$34.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.75||Market Cap||1.11B|
Zealand Pharma A/S (ZEAL) Company Bio
Zealand Pharma A/S, a biotech company, engages in the discovery, design, and development of novel peptide-based medicines in Denmark. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.