Zealand Pharma A/S (ZEAL): Price and Financial Metrics
ZEAL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Zealand Pharma A's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Zealand Pharma A is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Zealand Pharma A's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zealand Pharma A, a group of peers worth examining would be TECK, IPWR, LOV, AKRX, and REGI.
- ZEAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zealand Pharma A's official web site, go to www.zealandpharma.com.
ZEAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZEAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.98||52-week high||$44.60|
|Prev. close||$44.25||52-week low||$14.40|
|Day high||$42.06||Avg. volume||9,841|
|50-day MA||$35.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.74||Market Cap||1.34B|
Zealand Pharma A/S (ZEAL) Company Bio
Zealand Pharma A/S, a biotech company, engages in the discovery, design, and development of novel peptide-based medicines in Denmark. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.