Zeta Global Holdings Corp. (ZETA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZETA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ZETA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.81% of US stocks.
- ZETA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ZETA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ZETA Stock Summary
- ZETA GLOBAL HOLDINGS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.96% of US listed stocks.
- ZETA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ZETA GLOBAL HOLDINGS CORP's stock had its IPO on June 10, 2021, making it an older stock than just 4.93% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZETA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TLS, LOCL, LFST, SOPA, and LTH.
- ZETA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZETA GLOBAL HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.zetaglobal.com.
ZETA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZETA's price/sales ratio is 25.93% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- ZETA's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZETA.
ZETA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZETA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.33||52-week high||$13.46|
|Prev. close||$9.80||52-week low||$4.09|
|Day high||$9.72||Avg. volume||823,018|
|50-day MA||$8.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.50||Market Cap||1.93B|
Zeta Global Holdings Corp. (ZETA) Company Bio
Zeta Global Holdings Corp. operates an omnichannel data-driven cloud platform that provides enterprises with consumer intelligence and marketing automation software in the United States. The company's Zeta Marketing Platform analyzes billions of structured and unstructured data points to predict consumer intent by leveraging sophisticated machine learning algorithms and the industry's opted-in data set for omnichannel marketing; and Consumer Data Platform ingests, analyzes, and distills disparate data points to generate a single view of a consumer, encompassing identity, profile characteristics, behaviors, and purchase intent. It offers various types of product suites, such as opportunity explorer, consumer experiences, omnichannel acquisition, and identity and data management. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZETA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZETA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZETA Social Stream
Latest ZETA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZETA GLOBAL HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZETA as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, January 26, 2023--Zeta Global (NYSE: ZETA), the Data-Powered Marketing Cloud, today announced the planned release of its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after the market close on Thursday, February 23, 2023. Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO David A. Steinberg and CFO Chris Greiner will host a conference call later that day, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
NEW YORK, January 25, 2023--Zeta Global (NYSE: ZETA), the Data-Powered Marketing Cloud, today announced that it achieved carbon neutrality in FY’2022 on its path to reduce residual emissions and help create a more sustainable future. The results come after Zeta announced its initial commitment to adhere to GHG standards as a business imperative on its Q3 ‘22 earnings call.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Zeta Global Holdings Corp. ( NYSE:ZETA ) by taking the...
NEW YORK, January 09, 2023--Zeta (NYSE: ZETA), a cloud-based marketing technology company that empowers enterprises to acquire, grow, and retain customers more efficiently, announced that it is scheduled to attend the 25th annual Needham Growth Conference on January 11, 2023.
Zeta Global Holdings Corp. (NYSE:ZETA) closed Thursday at $8.13 per share, up from $7.88 a day earlier. While Zeta Global Holdings Corp. has overperformed by 3.17%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ZETA rose by 1.25%, with highs and lows ranging from $13.46 to […]
ZETA Price Returns