Zeta Global Holdings Corp. (ZETA): Price and Financial Metrics
ZETA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.86||52-week high||$11.28|
|Prev. close||$7.56||52-week low||$5.78|
|Day high||$7.95||Avg. volume||1,060,507|
|50-day MA||$8.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.98||Market Cap||1.68B|
ZETA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZETA POWR Grades
- ZETA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 64.16% of US stocks.
- ZETA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ZETA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ZETA Stock Summary
- ZETA GLOBAL HOLDINGS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.22% of US listed stocks.
- ZETA's went public 2.28 years ago, making it older than just 6.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZETA's revenue has grown 27.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 79.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZETA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GDYN, EXFY, FTCI, DHIL, and CHCI.
- Visit ZETA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zetaglobal.com.
ZETA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZETA's price/sales ratio is 7.41% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- ZETA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 43.3 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZETA.
Zeta Global Holdings Corp. (ZETA) Company Bio
Zeta Global Holdings Corp. operates an omnichannel data-driven cloud platform that provides enterprises with consumer intelligence and marketing automation software in the United States. The company's Zeta Marketing Platform analyzes billions of structured and unstructured data points to predict consumer intent by leveraging sophisticated machine learning algorithms and the industry's opted-in data set for omnichannel marketing; and Consumer Data Platform ingests, analyzes, and distills disparate data points to generate a single view of a consumer, encompassing identity, profile characteristics, behaviors, and purchase intent. It offers various types of product suites, such as opportunity explorer, consumer experiences, omnichannel acquisition, and identity and data management. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
ZETA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZETA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZETA Social Stream
Latest ZETA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZETA GLOBAL HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZETA as an investment opportunity.
On September 15, 2023, Satish Ravella, Senior Vice President, Finance of Zeta Global Holdings Corp, sold 5,614 shares of the company's stock.
Zeta Global Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Omni-Channel Marketing Platforms for B2C Enterprises
NEW YORK, September 07, 2023--Zeta Global (NYSE : ZETA), the AI-Powered Marketing Cloud, today announced it has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Omni-Channel-Marketing Platforms for B2C Enterprises 2023 Vendor Assessment*. This IDC MarketScape evaluates 14 vendors in the omni-channel marketing platforms for B2C Enterprises space.
Zeta Global Holdings Corp.'s (NYSE:ZETA) market cap decline of US$86m may not have as much of an impact on institutional owners after a year of 8.9% returns
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Zeta Global Holdings' stock price is sensitive to their...
NEW YORK, August 28, 2023--Zeta Global (NYSE: ZETA), the AI-Powered Marketing Cloud, today announced it has launched a new Snowflake Native App, Customer Growth Intelligence (CGI), on Snowflake Marketplace. This new offering enhances and extends the deep integration between the two companies sharing a vision to reinvent how enterprises ingest, store, synthesize, surface, and activate consumer data to make complex solutions simpler for marketers.
ZETA LIVE Returns with Keynote Speakers Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg, Brandi Chastain, and Dr. Deepak Chopra
NEW YORK, August 03, 2023--Zeta Global (NYSE: ZETA), the AI-Powered Marketing Cloud, today announced it will hold its third annual conference, ZETA LIVE 2023, on Thursday, September 28 in-person from New York City and simulcast globally via live stream. To register for the virtual experience for free, visit the ZETA LIVE 2023 site.
ZETA Price Returns