Olympic Steel, Inc. (ZEUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZEUS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZEUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZEUS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ZEUS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.92% of US stocks).
ZEUS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ZEUS is 4.15 -- better than 90.21% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Olympic Steel Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.67% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ZEUS is more volatile than 90.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Olympic Steel Inc are TITN, ELA, IMKTA, ETH, and MGIC.
- ZEUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Olympic Steel Inc's official web site, go to www.olysteel.com.
ZEUS Valuation Summary
- ZEUS's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 91.67% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ZEUS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.9.
- ZEUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZEUS.
ZEUS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.72%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -28.65%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -108.57%.
The table below shows ZEUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZEUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZEUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.58||52-week high||$40.00|
|Prev. close||$29.26||52-week low||$10.03|
|Day high||$29.89||Avg. volume||126,292|
|50-day MA||$31.37||Dividend yield||0.27%|
|200-day MA||$22.49||Market Cap||327.66M|
Olympic Steel, Inc. (ZEUS) Company Bio
Olympic Steel processes and distributes metal products in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Flat Products, and Tubular and Pipe Products. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Bedford Heights, Ohio.
ZEUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZEUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ZEUS Social Stream
Latest ZEUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Olympic Steel Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZEUS as an investment opportunity.
Energy Fuels' (UUUU) second-quarter results are likely to reflect its decision to withhold uranium and vanadium sales until prices rise. A debt free balance sheet and cost cutting efforts might have aided margins.
Is (ZEUS) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
ArcelorMittal (MT) starts a digital lab in Dunkirk with the aim of enhancing its digital transformation and partnering with players from industrial and education realms to foster digital projects.
Webcast Alert: Olympic Steel to Announce Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results After Market Closes on August 5, 2021
CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Olympic Steel, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZEUS), a leading national metals service center, intends to release its second-quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on August 5, 2021. A webcast to discuss these results will be held on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Olympic Steel webcast participants include Richard T. Marabito, Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Greiff, President and Chief Operating Officer and Richard A. Manson, Chief Financial Office
We have narrowed down our search to five small-cap stocks that have skyrocketed more than 100% year to date and still have strong upside left for 2021. These are: CNTY, CONN, GCO, TMST and ZEUS.
ZEUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|