Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZGNX POWR Grades
- ZGNX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.61% of US stocks.
- ZGNX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ZGNX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.52% of US stocks).
ZGNX Stock Summary
- ZGNX's price/sales ratio is 20.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,203.14%, Zogenix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.68% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZGNX's revenue has grown 801.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zogenix Inc are CLGN, LQDA, RYTM, DCPH, and VSTM.
- ZGNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zogenix Inc's official web site, go to www.zogenix.com.
ZGNX Valuation Summary
- ZGNX's price/earnings ratio is -3.4; this is 109.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ZGNX's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.7 over the prior 130 months.
- Over the past 130 months, ZGNX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZGNX.
ZGNX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -130.34%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -202.23%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.73%.
The table below shows ZGNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZGNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZGNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.21% of graded US stocks.
- ZGNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 291st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARMP, BTX, and PRTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZGNX.
The table below shows ZGNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZGNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.49||52-week high||$23.69|
|Prev. close||$15.72||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$16.03||Avg. volume||833,103|
|50-day MA||$15.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.37||Market Cap||865.86M|
Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX) Company Bio
Zogenix develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZGNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZGNX Latest Social Stream
View Full ZGNX Social Stream
Latest ZGNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zogenix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZGNX as an investment opportunity.
Zogenix (ZGNX) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Dravet Syndrome Treatment Market Aims to Expand at Double-Digit Growth Rate | Zogenix, GW Pharmaceuticals
To make market focusing on and deals exercises simpler, this Dravet Syndrome Treatment market report focuses on key market fragments. It will likewise assist you with drawing in various sorts of clients by advancing significant strategies. This Dravet Syndrome Treatment
If the high-water price target for each of the following five stocks were to come to fruition, shareholders would be looking at gains ranging from a low of 195% to as much as 467%. If you're "only" looking to triple your money, analyst Amit Dayal of H.C. Wainwright would suggest putting it to work in hydrogen fuel-cell solutions company Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG). Dayal's price target of $78 implies a cool 195% upside from where its shares closed this past weekend.
Since the end of the Great Recession in 2009, growth stocks have thrived. For each of the following hypergrowth stocks, Wall Street's consensus sales estimate for 2023, courtesy of FactSet, implies a revenue increase ranging from a low of 1,185% (yes, a low of 1,185%) to a high of 12,629%, compared to 2020 sales. Arguably the best-known name on this list is biotech Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA).
Global Dravet Syndrome (DS) Market Analysis, Scope and Forecast By 2021-2027. The IBI Updates I Top key players-Ovid Therapeutics/Takeda, PTC Therapeutics and Zogenix & Others
The research provided by Infinity Business Insights provides a thorough explanation of the disease as well as DS market trends in several locations. It examines multiple studies and the perspectives of important opinion leaders to assist identify the reasons of
ZGNX Price Returns