Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
ZGNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Zogenix Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,421.15, Zogenix Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.72% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Zogenix Inc is reporting a growth rate of 175.17%; that's higher than 93.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZGNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRMD, WKHS, BPMX, NLNK, and SAGE.
- Visit ZGNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zogenix.com.
ZGNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.08||52-week high||$57.22|
|Prev. close||$23.69||52-week low||$18.27|
|Day high||$25.16||Avg. volume||1,205,792|
|50-day MA||$45.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.51||Market Cap||1.11B|
Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX) Company Bio
Zogenix develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Diego, California.