ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. Cl A (ZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ZI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ZI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ZI Stock Summary
- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on June 4, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 4.63% of US equities in our set.
- ZI's current price/earnings ratio is 203.55, which is higher than 96.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 31.82, ZoomInfo Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZoomInfo Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TDOC, SMAR, CSTL, ZEN, and BL.
- ZI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZoomInfo Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.zoominfo.com.
ZI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZI's price/earnings ratio is 1421.03% higher, now standing at 593.2.
- ZI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 760 over the prior 15 months.
- ZI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 597.5 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZI.
ZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.83% of graded US stocks.
- ZI's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 465th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.10||52-week high||$79.17|
|Prev. close||$42.58||52-week low||$38.57|
|Day high||$44.63||Avg. volume||3,457,366|
|50-day MA||$52.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.54||Market Cap||17.79B|
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. Cl A (ZI) Company Bio
ZoomInfo Technologies, Inc. operates as a holding company which provides cloud based platform that offers information on the organizations and professionals for sales and marketing teams. It offers sales leadership, sales development, marketing and demand generation; sales and marketing operations; and recruiting. The company was founded by Henry L. Schuck and Kirk N. Brown on November 14, 2019 and is headquartered in Vancouver, WA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZI Social Stream
Latest ZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZoomInfo Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZI as an investment opportunity.
While the market has been down overall in 2021, most of the newest members of the Portland Region's public company club have performed worse.
VANCOUVER, Wash., February 24, 2022--ZoomInfo published its inaugural Sustainability Report, highlighting its Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) practices and future initiatives.
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI) traded at $51.26 at close of the session on Tuesday, 02/22/22, made a downward move of -2.44% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $52.54 with the days price range being $50.8291 $53.56. The company has a trailing 12-month PE ratio Are Investors Declined To Sell Their ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: ZI) Holdings? Read More »
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
Thursday’s Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Airbnb, Alcoa, Beyond Meat, Marriott International, Monster Beverage, Paramount Global, Shopify, Spirit AeroSystems, Toast, ZoomInfo Technologies and More
Thursday''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Airbnb, Alcoa, Beyond Meat, Fidelity National Information Services, Marriott International, Monster Beverage, Paramount Global, Shopify, Spirit AeroSystems, Toast, Yum! Brands and ZoomInfo Technologies.
ZI Price Returns