ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. Cl A (ZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ZI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ZI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ZI Stock Summary
- ZI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 896.01 -- higher than 97.19% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 132.97, ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.1, ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than 93.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FICO, CVLT, PCTY, AXON, and STEM.
- Visit ZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zoominfo.com.
ZI Valuation Summary
- ZI's price/earnings ratio is 133; this is 585.57% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, ZI's price/sales ratio has gone down 26.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZI.
ZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.83% of graded US stocks.
- ZI's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 465th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.81||52-week high||$79.17|
|Prev. close||$45.88||52-week low||$30.31|
|Day high||$46.53||Avg. volume||3,966,390|
|50-day MA||$44.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.48||Market Cap||18.48B|
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. Cl A (ZI) Company Bio
ZoomInfo Technologies, Inc. operates as a holding company which provides cloud based platform that offers information on the organizations and professionals for sales and marketing teams. It offers sales leadership, sales development, marketing and demand generation; sales and marketing operations; and recruiting. The company was founded by Henry L. Schuck and Kirk N. Brown on November 14, 2019 and is headquartered in Vancouver, WA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZI Social Stream
Latest ZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZI as an investment opportunity.
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Mid Cap Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTMX returned -22.47%, Advisor Class fund APDMX posted a return of -22.43%, and Institutional Class fund APHMX returned -22.40%, compared to a […]
VANCOUVER, Wash., September 20, 2022--ZoomInfo hires Andrew Riesenfeld as Senior Vice President of Business Development. He will lead the sales development and sales enablement teams.
While shareholders of ZoomInfo Technologies (NASDAQ:ZI) are in the red over the last year, underlying earnings have actually grown
It is a pleasure to report that the ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. ( NASDAQ:ZI ) is up 43% in the last quarter. But that...
ZoomInfo CEO Henry Schuck joins Yahoo Finance’s Brian Sozzi Live from the Goldman Sachs Communacopia + Technology Conference in San Francisco, CA, to discuss consumer inflation, B2B deal-making, scrutiny on investments, hiring pauses, and cutbacks on spending.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Fifth Avenue Growth Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Baron Fifth Avenue Growth Fund (the “Fund”) lost 30.6% (Institutional Shares) during the second quarter, which compared to losses of 20.9% for the Russell 1000 Growth Index (“R1KG”) and […]
ZI Price Returns