ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (ZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZI POWR Grades
- ZI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.67% of US stocks.
- ZI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ZI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.82% of US stocks).
ZI Stock Summary
- ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on June 4, 2020, making it an older stock than just 14.24% of US equities in our set.
- ZI's current price/earnings ratio is 60.04, which is higher than 90.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- ZI's price/sales ratio is 10.9; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AFRM, FICO, IGC, HCAT, and DOMO.
- ZI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.zoominfo.com.
ZI Valuation Summary
- ZI's price/earnings ratio is 56.5; this is 119.84% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 32 months, ZI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 736.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZI.
ZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.83% of graded US stocks.
- ZI's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 465th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.61||52-week high||$61.44|
|Prev. close||$27.50||52-week low||$23.29|
|Day high||$27.96||Avg. volume||5,642,794|
|50-day MA||$27.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.52||Market Cap||11.14B|
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (ZI) Company Bio
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. is a software and data company which provides information and data for companies and business individuals. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZI Social Stream
Latest ZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZI as an investment opportunity.
Volume Actives: OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:OGI -0.86%), ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI -1.00%)
OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:OGI) with the stream of -0.86% also noticed, India ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI) encountered a rapid change of -1.00% in the last hour of Tuesday’s trading session. … The post Volume Actives: OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:OGI -0.86%), ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI -1.00%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI) traded at $26.73 at close of the session on Tuesday, 01/24/23, made a downward move of -1.00% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $27.00 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 0.97 with the day’s price range being $26.42 – $27.25. The … Investors Take Advantage Of -1.00% Loss In ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: ZI) Read More »
Buy cheap? Even in the stock market, buyers like to find a bargain. Defining a bargain, however, can be tricky. There’s a stigma that gets attached to low stock prices, based on the reality that most stocks don’t fall without a reason. And those reasons are usually rooted in some facet of poor company performance. But not always, and that’s why finding stock bargains can be tricky. There are plenty of low-priced equities out there with sound fundamentals and solid future prospects, and these opt
ZI has seen its SMA50 which is now -7.62%. In looking the SMA 200 we see that the stock has seen a -33.89%. PINS has seen its SMA50 which is … The post Beguiling stocks: ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI 1.46%), Pinterest, Inc. (NYSE:PINS -0.26%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
VANCOUVER, Wash., January 17, 2023--ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI), a global leader in modern go-to-market software, data, and intelligence, today announced that it will publish financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2022 following the close of U.S. financial markets on Monday, Feb. 6, 2023. The news release and any accompanying materials will be posted to the Investor Relations portion of ZoomInfo’s website at https://ir.zoominfo.com/.
ZI Price Returns