ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. Cl A (ZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZI POWR Grades
- ZI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.75% of US stocks.
- ZI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ZI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ZI Stock Summary
- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on June 4, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.93% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZI is currently 90.4, higher than 95.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 40.17, ZoomInfo Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZoomInfo Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVT, CHWY, MELI, PINS, and TRIL.
- Visit ZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zoominfo.com.
ZI Valuation Summary
- ZI's price/earnings ratio is -24636.1; this is 62628.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZI's price/sales ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 14 months.
- Over the past 14 months, ZI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24469.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZI.
ZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.75||52-week high||$60.28|
|Prev. close||$54.26||52-week low||$30.83|
|Day high||$53.76||Avg. volume||1,984,577|
|50-day MA||$49.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.47||Market Cap||21.04B|
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. Cl A (ZI) Company Bio
ZoomInfo Technologies, Inc. operates as a holding company which provides cloud based platform that offers information on the organizations and professionals for sales and marketing teams. It offers sales leadership, sales development, marketing and demand generation; sales and marketing operations; and recruiting. The company was founded by Henry L. Schuck and Kirk N. Brown on November 14, 2019 and is headquartered in Vancouver, WA.
ZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZI Social Stream
Latest ZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZoomInfo Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 best stocks to buy according to Brazilian billionaire Jorge Paulo Lemann. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Lemann’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Stocks to Buy according to Brazilian Billionaire Jorge Paulo Lemann. Jorge Paulo Lemann is a […]
ZoomInfo (ZI) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
VANCOUVER, Wash., July 27, 2021--ZoomInfo has been named to the 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials List.
ZoomInfo (ZI) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Chorus.ai, a ZoomInfo company and Conversation Intelligence Platform leader for high-growth revenue teams, today announced the availability of the Chorus app for Zoom Video Communications, Inc. The new app brings Chorus' Conversation Intelligence capabilities directly into the Zoom Meeting experience.
ZI Price Returns