ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. Cl A (ZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ZI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ZI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ZI Stock Summary
- ZI's went public 1.49 years ago, making it older than just 2.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZI is currently 94.19, higher than 95.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 41.81, ZoomInfo Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VERX, BLKB, VERU, ITRI, and UAN.
- Visit ZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zoominfo.com.
ZI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZI's price/earnings ratio is 1421.03% higher, now standing at 593.2.
- ZI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 760 over the prior 15 months.
- ZI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 597.5 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZI.
ZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.83% of graded US stocks.
- ZI's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 465th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.70||52-week high||$79.17|
|Prev. close||$69.86||52-week low||$37.86|
|Day high||$70.42||Avg. volume||2,972,741|
|50-day MA||$68.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.33||Market Cap||24.17B|
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. Cl A (ZI) Company Bio
ZoomInfo Technologies, Inc. operates as a holding company which provides cloud based platform that offers information on the organizations and professionals for sales and marketing teams. It offers sales leadership, sales development, marketing and demand generation; sales and marketing operations; and recruiting. The company was founded by Henry L. Schuck and Kirk N. Brown on November 14, 2019 and is headquartered in Vancouver, WA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZI Social Stream
Latest ZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZoomInfo Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that hedge funds are buying for the rest of 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Hedge Funds are Buying These 5 Stocks for the Rest of 2021. Even as valuations soar and inflation fears rise, the overall market […]
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Asset Fund” third quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A decline of 0.14% was delivered by the fund’s institutional shares for the third quarter of 2021, while the Russell Midcap Growth Index (the “Index”) declined 0.76%, and the S&P […]
VANCOUVER, Wash., November 18, 2021--ZoomInfo announced the publication of "The Modern Sales Playbook: 100 Pipeline Plays," a comprehensive guide to every stage of the sales cycle.
Rivian stock had risen every day since the company priced its initial sale of stock, until Wednesday. The company is in rarefied air.
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI) has received a consensus rating of Buy from the twenty analysts that are covering the firm, MarketBeat Ratings reports. One research analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and nineteen have issued a buy rating on the company. The average 1-year price objective among brokerages that have issued a 
ZI Price Returns