ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (ZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.48||52-week high||$51.86|
|Prev. close||$23.07||52-week low||$20.33|
|Day high||$23.64||Avg. volume||5,029,844|
|50-day MA||$22.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.27||Market Cap||9.45B|
ZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZI POWR Grades
- ZI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ZI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ZI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 96.36, ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.45, ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than 87.29% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ZI has reported earnings growth of 109.03%, putting it ahead of 88.13% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PCTY, IGC, JAMF, HCAT, and BNR.
- ZI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.zoominfo.com.
ZI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZI's price/sales ratio is 238.46% higher, now standing at 8.8.
- Over the past 36 months, ZI's price/sales ratio has gone down 35.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZI.
ZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.83% of graded US stocks.
- ZI's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 465th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ZI, see our ZI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$72.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (ZI) Company Bio
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. is a software and data company which provides information and data for companies and business individuals. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZI Social Stream
Latest ZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZOOMINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZI as an investment opportunity.
Are Investors Undervaluing ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:ZI) By 31%?
Key Insights The projected fair value for ZoomInfo Technologies is US$34.63 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
ZoomInfo Wins Seven TrustRadius Top Rated Awards, Including Intent Data, Sales Intelligence, and Conversation Intelligence
VANCOUVER, Wash., May 11, 2023--ZoomInfo, the go-to-market platform to find, acquire, and grow customers, was recognized by TrustRadius with seven Top Rated Awards.
Top Tech Stocks for May 2023
Daqo New Energy, Rumble, and Tingo Group lead the pack for value, growth, and momentum, respectively.
ZoomInfo to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
VANCOUVER, WASH., May 10, 2023--ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI), the go-to-market platform to find, acquire, and grow customers, today announced that ZoomInfo executives expect to participate in the following investor events. For more information on specific events, presentation times, and webcast details (if available), visit the "News & Events" section on the company’s investor relations website at https://ir.zoominfo.com.
TipRanks ‘Perfect 10’ List Unveils 2 Top Stocks That Offer Strong Growth and Solid Fundamentals
Investors are always on the lookout for a reliable tool to separate the true sound stocks from those that are just riding the tide. That’s a job tailor-made for the Smart Score, TipRanks’ comprehensive data tool that collects and collates the aggregated data of the stock market – and returns a simple score for each of thousands of stocks. The Smart Score uses a set of sophisticated AI algorithms to evaluate every stock by a set of 8 factors – and the factors are all known to match up with future
ZI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...