ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (ZIM): Price and Financial Metrics
ZIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.43||52-week high||$29.38|
|Prev. close||$10.33||52-week low||$10.01|
|Day high||$10.43||Avg. volume||3,765,763|
|50-day MA||$12.62||Dividend yield||85.86%|
|200-day MA||$16.64||Market Cap||1.25B|
ZIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZIM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ZIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.74% of US stocks.
- ZIM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ZIM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ZIM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.65, ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 268.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD are CEI, SCI, WLKP, GGB, and AZZ.
- Visit ZIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zim.com.
ZIM Valuation Summary
- ZIM's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 90% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ZIM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.5 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZIM.
ZIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZIM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.91% of graded US stocks.
- ZIM's asset turnover comes in at 1.759 -- ranking 12th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (ZIM) Company Bio
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. engages in the provision of shipping and logistics services. It offers services such as shipping agencies, storage, distribution, forwarding and land transportation. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Haifa, Israel.
ZIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZIM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZIM Social Stream
Latest ZIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZIM as an investment opportunity.
Understanding the Factors Limiting Growth and Performance
The recent rate rebound turned out to be fleeting. As rates deteriorate yet again, shipping lines face mounting losses. The post Trouble ahead: Container shipping rates sinking further into the red appeared first on FreightWaves.
Now is the best time to search for undervalued under-$20 stocks while U.S. equities markets continue to be volatile on macro data.
Ship4wd Facilitates Global Supply Chain Flow for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses with $3M of Credit Utilized by Customers in the First Month of New Financing Solution
Ship4wd, a leading global digital freight forwarding solution platform, celebrates a new milestone in its journey to disrupt the status quo within the international shipping and logistics sector while supporting small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Ship4wd is proud to announce that the company's customers were provided with over US$3 million in credit lines during the inaugural month of its financing solution's launch, providing direct funding access to SMBs to pay for shipments up to 90 da
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (NYSE: ZIM), a global container liner shipping company, announced today a new operational cooperation agreement with MSC, the industry's largest carrier, encompassing several trades. This agreement is designed to significantly enhance operational efficiencies and further elevate service levels for ZIM's valued customers.
ZIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|