ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (ZIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZIM POWR Grades
- ZIM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- ZIM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ZIM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.37% of US stocks).
ZIM Stock Summary
- ZIM's current price/earnings ratio is 0.45, which is higher than merely 0.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 176.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLF, LOAN, PFX, MERC, and NOA.
- Visit ZIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zim.com.
ZIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ZIM's EV/EBIT ratio is 95.92% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 24 months, ZIM's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZIM.
ZIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZIM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.91% of graded US stocks.
- ZIM's asset turnover comes in at 1.759 -- ranking 12th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.85||52-week high||$91.23|
|Prev. close||$22.00||52-week low||$16.23|
|Day high||$23.45||Avg. volume||4,119,600|
|50-day MA||$18.80||Dividend yield||51.64%|
|200-day MA||$36.96||Market Cap||2.74B|
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (ZIM) Company Bio
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. engages in the provision of shipping and logistics services. It offers services such as shipping agencies, storage, distribution, forwarding and land transportation. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Haifa, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZIM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZIM Social Stream
Latest ZIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZIM as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) closed at $18.72, marking a +0.59% move from the previous day.
Is ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (NYSE:ZIM) Expensive For A Reason? A Look At Its Intrinsic Value
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. ( NYSE:ZIM...
The highest-paying dividend stocks certainly come with risks, but also high potential rewards to help compensate.
In the latest trading session, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) closed at $18.69, marking a -0.53% move from the previous day.
Income lovers are no doubt on the hunt for the highest-paying dividend stocks. Of course, investors must be aware of the risks that comes with the highest-paying dividend stocks. While dividend stocks are generally thought of as safer than non-dividend-paying stocks, this is not necessarily the case, especially when playing in the very-high-yield sandbox. For starters, a dividend that is too high may not be sustainable and could be in danger of being cut. So, it’s important to keep an eye on a c
ZIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|