ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (ZIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZIM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ZIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZIM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ZIM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.8% of US stocks).
ZIM Stock Summary
- ZIM's current price/earnings ratio is 0.47, which is higher than just 0.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 142.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD are LOAN, CLF, MERC, UGP, and OLN.
- Visit ZIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zim.com.
ZIM Valuation Summary
- ZIM's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 81.82% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ZIM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.8 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZIM.
ZIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZIM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.91% of graded US stocks.
- ZIM's asset turnover comes in at 1.759 -- ranking 12th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.70||52-week high||$91.23|
|Prev. close||$24.25||52-week low||$22.78|
|Day high||$25.77||Avg. volume||4,893,167|
|50-day MA||$39.22||Dividend yield||78.35%|
|200-day MA||$55.83||Market Cap||3.08B|
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (ZIM) Company Bio
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. engages in the provision of shipping and logistics services. It offers services such as shipping agencies, storage, distribution, forwarding and land transportation. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Haifa, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZIM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZIM Social Stream
Latest ZIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIM INTEGRATED SHIPPING SERVICES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZIM as an investment opportunity.
Shipping stock are trading higher on Friday thanks to an analyst upgrade.
Shipping is essential to the world’s supply chain.
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) closed at $25.39 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.68% move from the prior day.
The shipping company has developed a reputation as one of the best dividend stocks around
Vale and Zim Integrated Shipping Services sport ultra-high dividend yields and compelling long-term valuations.
ZIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|