Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZLAB POWR Grades
- ZLAB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 67.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZLAB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- ZLAB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ZLAB Stock Summary
- For ZLAB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.19% of US equities we're observing.
- ZLAB's price/sales ratio is 286.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.07% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZLAB's revenue has grown 277.04% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.6% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZLAB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZNGA, TXG, CREE, CGC, and JNPR.
- ZLAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zai Lab Ltd's official web site, go to www.zailaboratory.com.
ZLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.01||52-week high||$187.46|
|Prev. close||$46.59||52-week low||$41.97|
|Day high||$47.16||Avg. volume||593,629|
|50-day MA||$64.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$122.32||Market Cap||4.05B|
Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB) Company Bio
Zai Lab Limited, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering or licensing, developing, and commercializing proprietary therapeutics for oncology, and autoimmune and infectious disease therapies in China. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full ZLAB Social Stream
Latest ZLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zai Lab Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZLAB as an investment opportunity.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although...
Hong Kong, K3, based Investment company Segantii Capital Management Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Nuance Communications Inc, Cerner Corp, KraneShares CSI China Internet ETF, Pretium Resources Inc, Zai Lab, sells Alibaba Group Holding, , Five9 Inc, NIO Inc, JD.com Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Segantii Capital Management Ltd.
Zai Lab Announces First Patient Treated in Greater China in PANOVA-3 Phase 3 Pivotal Trial of Tumor Treating Fields in Pancreatic Cancer
SHANGHAI, SAN FRANCISCO, and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zai Lab Limited (NASDAQ: ZLAB; HKEX: 9688), a patient-focused, innovative, commercial-stage, global biopharmaceutical company, today announced treatment of the first patient in Greater China in the PANOVA-3 trial, a Phase 3 pivotal trial of Tumor Treating Fields in patients with pancreatic cancer. “Pancreatic cancer is a common, highly aggressive form of gastrointestinal cancer, with an estimated five-year survival
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “International Growth EAFE Strategy” third quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the third quarter, the ClearBridge International Growth EAFE Strategy underperformed its MSCI EAFE Index benchmark. The Strategy delivered gains across two of the 10 sectors in which it […]
Zai Lab Announces NDA Acceptance of Margetuximab for Patients with Pretreated Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer in China by the NMPA
SHANGHAI and SAN FRANCISCO and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zai Lab Limited (NASDAQ: ZLAB , HKEX: 9688)), a patient-focused, innovative, commercial-stage, global biopharmaceutical company, today announced that the China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) has accepted the New Drug Application (NDA) for margetuximab, an investigational, Fc-engineered monoclonal antibody that targets HER2. The margetuximab NDA is for the treatment of adult patients with metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer who have received two or more prior anti-HER2 regimens, at least one of which was for metastatic disease, in combination with chemotherapy. "We are pleased to have NMPA''s acceptance of our NDA for margetuximab, which is the only HER2-targeted agent to have shown a p...
ZLAB Price Returns