Zai Lab Ltd. ADR (ZLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
ZLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.83||52-week high||$49.81|
|Prev. close||$24.31||52-week low||$20.98|
|Day high||$24.31||Avg. volume||603,816|
|50-day MA||$26.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.41||Market Cap||2.36B|
ZLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZLAB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZLAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZLAB is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ZLAB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
ZLAB Stock Summary
- For ZLAB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.78% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.56, ZAI LAB LTD has a higher such ratio than 89.88% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for ZAI LAB LTD; that's greater than it is for only 12.2% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZAI LAB LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be VERU, IMNM, GNTX, YMAB, and AIP.
- ZLAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZAI LAB LTD's official web site, go to www.zailaboratory.com.
ZLAB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ZLAB's EV/EBIT ratio is 134.48% lower, now standing at -4.
- ZLAB's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZLAB.
ZLAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZLAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.52% of graded US stocks.
- ZLAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 289th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZLAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Zai Lab Ltd. ADR (ZLAB) Company Bio
Zai Lab is an innovative, research-based, commercial stage biopharmaceutical company based in China and the U.S. focused on bringing transformative medicines for oncology, autoimmune disorders, infectious diseases and neurological disorders to patients in China and around the world. Our longer-term goal is to leverage our China-based competencies and resources to enable and impact human health worldwide. (Source:ZaiLaborator)
ZLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full ZLAB Social Stream
Latest ZLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZAI LAB LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZLAB as an investment opportunity.
Unlock hidden growth opportunities in the innovation space by exploring our curated list of tech stocks to buy now for big upside potential.
Zai Lab Obtains Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Efgartigimod Alfa Injection (Subcutaneous Injection) in Patients with Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy in China
SHANGHAI, China and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zai Lab Limited (NASDAQ: ZLAB; HKEX: 9688) today announced that the Center for Drug Evaluation (CDE) of the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for efgartigimod alfa injection (subcutaneous injection) (efgartigimod SC) for the treatment of patients with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP). The Breakthrough Therapy Designation for efgartigimod SC was s
Shares of Zai Lab (NASDAQ: ZLAB) were up more than 10% as of 11 a.m. on Tuesday. The Chinese biotech stock rose after the company announced positive phase 3 trial data regarding Tivdak as a front-line therapy to treat metastatic cervical cancer in patients who have had no more than two prior systemic regimens. Seagen (NASDAQ: SGEN) and Genmab (NASDAQ: GMAB) are collaborating with Zai Lab on the development of Tivdak.
Seagen (SGEN) and Genmab announce that the late-stage study of Tivdak in the second-line treatment of adult patients with recurrent or metastatic cervical cancer meets the primary and secondary goals.
Zai Lab (ZLAB) gains on receiving Breakthrough Therapy designation for repotrectinib from the Center for Drug Evaluation of the National Medical Products Administration in China.
ZLAB Price Returns