Zynga Inc. - (ZNGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZNGA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ZNGA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.03% of US stocks.
- ZNGA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ZNGA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.96% of US stocks).
ZNGA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 100.31%, Zynga Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.21% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ZNGA has reported earnings growth of -347.7%, putting it ahead of just 5.89% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZNGA's revenue has grown 54.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.6% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZNGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COHR, CREE, LMND, CGC, and ALKS.
- ZNGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zynga Inc's official web site, go to www.zynga.com.
ZNGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZNGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.36||52-week high||$12.32|
|Prev. close||$10.27||52-week low||$7.77|
|Day high||$10.48||Avg. volume||18,199,744|
|50-day MA||$10.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.86||Market Cap||11.28B|
Zynga Inc. - (ZNGA) Company Bio
Zynga Inc. develops, markets, and operates online social games as live services played on the Internet, social networking sites, and mobile platforms in the United States, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
ZNGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZNGA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZNGA Social Stream
Latest ZNGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zynga Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZNGA as an investment opportunity.
This exciting video game maker looks set to soar as its acquisition-driven growth strategy takes shape.
Zynga (ZNGA) pushes portfolio expansion efforts to cross-platform games in anticipation of revenue growth besides strength in popularity of forever franchises.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best investments of billionaire Peter Thiel. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Thiel’s history and performance, go directly to the 5 Best Investments of Billionaire Peter Thiel. Peter Thiel, the German-American entrepreneur who is one of the most successful investors in the United States with […]
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Zynga Inc (NASDAQ:ZNGA) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks among […]
knape/E+ via Getty ImagesInvestment Thesis Zynga (ZNGA) is a mobile game developer. This was a stock I'd been bullish on in the past, but I'm now struggling to be attracted to its near-term prospects. In essence, I've reconsidered my stance, in light of new evidence. On the one hand, the...
ZNGA Price Returns