Zynga Inc. - (ZNGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZNGA POWR Grades
- ZNGA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZNGA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ZNGA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.92% of US stocks).
ZNGA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 104.52%, Zynga Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.87% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Zynga Inc is reporting a growth rate of -297.84%; that's higher than merely 7.4% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Zynga Inc comes in at 56.97%, a number that bests 88.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zynga Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ERII, AMRS, CAMT, AXTI, and AZPN.
- Visit ZNGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zynga.com.
ZNGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZNGA's price/earnings ratio is 245.13% lower, now standing at -56.6.
- ZNGA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 450.7 over the prior 118 months.
- ZNGA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZNGA.
ZNGA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 165.79%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -17.14%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 618.96%.
The table below shows ZNGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZNGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZNGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.26% of graded US stocks.
- ZNGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.429 -- ranking 349th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- MSCI, PALT, and PHUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZNGA.
The table below shows ZNGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZNGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZNGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.65||52-week high||$12.32|
|Prev. close||$7.64||52-week low||$7.55|
|Day high||$7.69||Avg. volume||19,463,934|
|50-day MA||$8.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.02||Market Cap||8.33B|
Zynga Inc. - (ZNGA) Company Bio
Zynga Inc. develops, markets, and operates online social games as live services played on the Internet, social networking sites, and mobile platforms in the United States, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZNGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZNGA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZNGA Social Stream
Latest ZNGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zynga Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZNGA as an investment opportunity.
The market's recent volatility may have you feeling skittish, but it has turned some good investing opportunities into even better deals.
These three companies will help you play the long game. And $1,000 is enough to make your first move.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) hasn't been a particularly great performer of late. Zynga is now calling for a Q3 adjusted EBITDA of only $150 million and a net loss of $110 million, which suggests that its casual video gaming business is contracting rather than expanding. It's arguable that investors have overreacted to that premise though, driving Zynga shares well below where they should be.
Zynga (ZNGA) closed the most recent trading day at $7.60, moving -0.78% from the previous trading session.
Zynga’s Magical Match-3 Mobile Game, Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells, Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
SAN FRANCISCO, September 21, 2021--Zynga’s Magical Match-3 Mobile Game, Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells, Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
ZNGA Price Returns