China Southern Airlines Company Limited (ZNH): Price and Financial Metrics
ZNH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for China Southern Airlines Co Ltd is higher than merely 2.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 0.36 for China Southern Airlines Co Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 6.35% of US stocks.
- China Southern Airlines Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -88.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China Southern Airlines Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be POR, UHAL, ADT, HNP, and NWE.
- Visit ZNH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.csair.com.
ZNH Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.32||52-week high||$52.34|
|Prev. close||$29.44||52-week low||$27.00|
|Day high||$29.57||Avg. volume||52,132|
|50-day MA||$31.80||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$32.09||Market Cap||7.19B|
China Southern Airlines Company Limited (ZNH) Company Bio
China Southern Airlines provides air transportation services in China and internationally. The company operates through Airline Transportation Operations and Other segments. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Guangzhou, the Peoples Republic of China.