China Southern Airlines Company Limited (ZNH): Price and Financial Metrics
ZNH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for China Southern Airlines Co Ltd is higher than just 2.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ZNH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.19% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ZNH comes in at -93.04% -- higher than that of only 4.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Southern Airlines Co Ltd are POR, ADT, AAN, PRSP, and KEX.
- Visit ZNH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.csair.com.
ZNH Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZNH Price/Volume Stats
China Southern Airlines Company Limited (ZNH) Company Bio
China Southern Airlines provides air transportation services in China and internationally. The company operates through Airline Transportation Operations and Other segments. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Guangzhou, the Peoples Republic of China.