Zomedica Corp. (ZOM): Price and Financial Metrics
ZOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.16||52-week high||$0.34|
|Prev. close||$0.17||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.17||Avg. volume||5,115,015|
|50-day MA||$0.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.20||Market Cap||159.93M|
ZOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZOM Stock Summary
- For ZOM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.26% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.06 for ZOMEDICA CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 7.91% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZOM's revenue has grown 42.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.16% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZOMEDICA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SIBN, MLSS, CDXC, SANM, and LPRO.
- Visit ZOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zomedica.com.
ZOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ZOM's price/sales ratio is 86.84% higher, now standing at 7.1.
- Over the past 73 months, ZOM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZOM.
ZOM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -36.09%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.59%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -131.01%.
The table below shows ZOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZOM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.62% of graded US stocks.
- ZOM's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) Company Bio
Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. operates as a veterinary pharmaceutical company in the United States. It focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs, novel drug delivery systems, devices, and diagnostics for the health and wellness of companion animals, such as canine, feline, and equine. The company has a research collaboration agreement with Celsee Diagnostics, Inc. to test the feasibility of Celsee's liquid biopsy technology for veterinary application as a canine cancer diagnostics. Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. was founded in 2015 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
ZOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZOM Social Stream
Latest ZOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZOMEDICA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZOM as an investment opportunity.
ANN ARBOR, MI / ACCESSWIRE / November 28, 2023 / Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company"), a veterinary health company offering point-of-care diagnostics and therapeutic products for companion animals, today announced that ...
ANN ARBOR, MI / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2023 / Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company"), a veterinary health company offering point-of-care diagnostics and therapeutic products for companion animals, today announced that ...
Zomedica Announces Record Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results: Revenue up 31% to $6.3 Million; 69% Gross Margin, and $118 Million in Liquidity, while Making Strategic Acquisitions of Structured Monitoring Products and Qorvo Biotechnologies
ANN ARBOR, MI / ACCESSWIRE / November 13, 2023 / Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company"), a veterinary health company offering point-of-care diagnostics and therapeutic products for companion animals, today reported consolidated ...
Zomedica to Report Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provide Business Update on November 13 at 4:30 p.m. ET
ANN ARBOR, MI / ACCESSWIRE / November 2, 2023 / Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company"), a veterinary health company offering point-of-care diagnostic and therapeutic products for companion animals, will host a conference ...
ANN ARBOR, MI / ACCESSWIRE / October 11, 2023 / Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ('Zomedica' or the 'Company'), a veterinary health company offering diagnostic and therapeutic products for companion animals, today announced that Larry Heaton, Chief ...
ZOM Price Returns