Zomedica Corp. (ZOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZOM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 491.85, ZOMEDICA CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.15% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for ZOMEDICA CORP; that's greater than it is for just 6.64% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZOM's revenue has grown 358.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.77% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZOMEDICA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IMMR, SKLZ, RVP, PETV, and SIBN.
- ZOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZOMEDICA CORP's official web site, go to www.zomedica.com.
ZOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ZOM's EV/EBIT ratio is 234.85% lower, now standing at -8.9.
- Over the past 65 months, ZOM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZOM.
ZOM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -36.09%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.59%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -131.01%.
The table below shows ZOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZOM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.62% of graded US stocks.
- ZOM's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$0.41|
|Prev. close||$0.21||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||9,541,562|
|50-day MA||$0.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.24||Market Cap||196.48M|
Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) Company Bio
Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. operates as a veterinary pharmaceutical company in the United States. It focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs, novel drug delivery systems, devices, and diagnostics for the health and wellness of companion animals, such as canine, feline, and equine. The company has a research collaboration agreement with Celsee Diagnostics, Inc. to test the feasibility of Celsee's liquid biopsy technology for veterinary application as a canine cancer diagnostics. Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. was founded in 2015 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZOM Social Stream
Latest ZOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZOMEDICA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZOM as an investment opportunity.
Zomedica Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
/ Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company"), a veterinary health company offering point-of-care diagnostics and therapeutic products for companion animals, announced that it has appointed Peter L.
Zomedica expands topline thanks to acquisitions and organic growth
Announcing financials for 2022, animal health company Zomedica (NYSE:ZOM) said Wednesday that its revenue for the full year jumped ~361% to $18.9M through a combination of acquisitions and organic growth.
Revenue growth was driven by the first full year of PulseVet sales following the 2021 acquisition and recently acquired Assisi products. However, Zomedica's (ZOM) revenue rose only 25% when adjusted for pre-acquisition sales of PulseVet and Assisi products.
Zomedica Corporation Reports 2022 Results: $18.9 Million Revenue; 72% Gross Margin & $156 Million in Liquidity - Revenue up 361% from 2021 through combination of acquisitions and organic growth
Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company"), a veterinary health company offering point-of-care diagnostics and therapeutic products for companion animals, today reported consolidated financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022. Amounts, unless specified otherwise, are expressed in U.S. dollars and presented under accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America ("U.S.
Zomedica to Host Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results Call on March 15
Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company"), a veterinary health company offering diagnostic and therapeutic products for companion animals, will host a conference call and audio-only webcast on Wednesday, March 15, at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the Company's operational and financial highlights for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022. A question-and-answer session will follow management's prepared remarks.
Zomedica Reports Preliminary Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022
/ Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company"), a veterinary health company offering point-of-care diagnostics and therapeutic products for companion animals, today reported its preliminary unaudited results for the fourth quarter and year ended 2022.
ZOM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...