Zomedica Corp. (ZOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZOM Stock Summary
- ZOM's price/sales ratio is 11.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for ZOMEDICA CORP; that's greater than it is for just 6.6% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ZOMEDICA CORP comes in at 32,106.13%, a number that bests 99.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZOMEDICA CORP are MDGS, LPCN, EBET, MRSN, and NCTY.
- Visit ZOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zomedica.com.
ZOM Valuation Summary
- ZOM's price/earnings ratio is -10.9; this is 146.58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 61 months, ZOM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 29.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZOM.
ZOM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1.44%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -72.69%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -30.91%.
The table below shows ZOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZOM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.62% of graded US stocks.
- ZOM's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$0.50|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.18|
|Day high||$0.20||Avg. volume||15,431,380|
|50-day MA||$0.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.26||Market Cap||187.06M|
Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) Company Bio
Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. operates as a veterinary pharmaceutical company in the United States. It focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs, novel drug delivery systems, devices, and diagnostics for the health and wellness of companion animals, such as canine, feline, and equine. The company has a research collaboration agreement with Celsee Diagnostics, Inc. to test the feasibility of Celsee's liquid biopsy technology for veterinary application as a canine cancer diagnostics. Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. was founded in 2015 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZOM Social Stream
Latest ZOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZOMEDICA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZOM as an investment opportunity.
Zomedica Corp.: Zomedica Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results: $4.78 Million Revenue; 75% Gross Margin & $158.49 Million in Cash, Cash Equivalents, and Available-For-Sale Securities
ANN ARBOR, MI / ACCESSWIRE / November 14, 2022 / Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company", a veterinary health company offering point-of-care diagnostics and therapeutic prod…
Zomedica Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results: $4.78 Million Revenue; 75% Gross Margin & $158.49 Million in Cash, Cash Equivalents, and Available-For-Sale Securities
Zomedica Corp. (NYSE American:ZOM) ("Zomedica" or the "Company", a veterinary health company offering point-of-care diagnostics and therapeutic products for companion animals, reported consolidated financial results for the three- and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2022. Amounts are presented under accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America ("U.S.
Zomedica Corp. (AMEX: ZOM) Is Down -23.49% So Far This Year. Analysts Expect A Significant Price Rally
Zomedica Corp. (AMEX:ZOM) price is hovering higher on Wednesday, November 09, jumping 0.64% above its previous close. A look at today’s price movement shows that the recent level at last check reads $0.23, with intraday deals fluctuating between $0.23 and $0.24. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 0.59. Taking into account the 52-week price … Zomedica Corp. (AMEX: ZOM) Is Down -23.49% So Far This Year. Analysts Expect A Significant Price Rally Read More »
Zomedica Corp. (AMEX:ZOM) at last check was buoying at $0.23 on Thursday, November 03, with a fall of -1.64% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $0.23 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 0.74 with its price kept floating in … Analysts Provide Insight On How High Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) Can Go Read More »
Zomedica Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE American:ZOM) announced today that Larry Heaton, Zomedica's Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to provide a company overview and its prospects for growth at the LD Micro Main Event XV Conference on October 25, 2022 at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotelin Bel Air, California.
ZOM Price Returns