Zscaler, Inc. (ZS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ZS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.37% of US stocks.
- ZS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ZS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.68% of US stocks).
ZS Stock Summary
- ZS has a higher market value than 92.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $38,848,849,400.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zscaler Inc is higher than 98.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 57.72, Zscaler Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OKTA, TDOC, COUP, TLS, and BSGM.
- ZS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zscaler Inc's official web site, go to www.zscaler.com.
ZS Valuation Summary
- ZS's EV/EBIT ratio is -213.7; this is 762.64% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 42 months, ZS's price/sales ratio has gone up 37.9.
- ZS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 84.9 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZS.
ZS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.53% of graded US stocks.
- ZS's asset turnover comes in at 0.331 -- ranking 411th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$279.99||52-week high||$293.44|
|Prev. close||$280.02||52-week low||$120.34|
|Day high||$280.40||Avg. volume||1,858,182|
|50-day MA||$255.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$211.02||Market Cap||38.84B|
Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) Company Bio
Zscaler, Inc. operates as a cloud security company worldwide. The company develops a software-as-a-service based security platform that secures access for users and devices to applications and services. It serves airline and transportation, conglomerate, consumer good and retail, financial service, healthcare, manufacturing, media and communication, public sector and education, technology, and telecommunications service industries. The company was formerly known as SafeChannel, Inc., and changed its name to Zscaler, Inc. in August 2008. Zscaler, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZS Latest Social Stream
View Full ZS Social Stream
Latest ZS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zscaler Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZS as an investment opportunity.
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
In this article, we discuss the 11 best growth stocks to buy according to Ray Dalio. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Growth Stocks To Buy According To Ray Dalio. Billionaire Ray Dalio founded Bridgewater Associates, one of the most successful hedge funds today […]
(PLX AI) - Siemens and Zscaler partner on integrated zero trust security solutions for OT/IT. The companies are partnering to enable customers to securely access Operational Technology (OT) system
SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Siemens and Zscaler, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZS), the leader in cloud security, are partnering to enable customers to securely access Operational Technology (OT) systems and applications in the production network from the workplace whether in the office or working remote. These new capabilities enable users to remotely manage and control quality assurance or diagnoses issues.
Up 96% over the past 12 months, and up around 40% year-to-date, has the ship sailed with Zscaler (ZS) stock? Not necessarily. Yes, after their incredible run, shares in the cloud security play will, at best, likely see more modest gains in the short-term. That does not mean it’s ceasing to be a growth story as post-COVID recovery unfolds. The lockdown environment may be over in the U.S. and other major economies. Yet, the increased prevalence of remote work is not going anywhere. As a hybrid office environment becomes more common, this secure web gateway provider will keep on benefiting from increased demand.
ZS Price Returns