Zscaler, Inc. (ZS): Price and Financial Metrics
ZS Stock Summary
- Zscaler Inc's stock had its IPO on March 16, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 6.51% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zscaler Inc is higher than 98.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 36.51, Zscaler Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zscaler Inc are ZEN, OKTA, CDLX, CSOD, and WIX.
- ZS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zscaler Inc's official web site, go to www.zscaler.com.
ZS Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
ZS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.51||52-week high||$115.17|
|Prev. close||$109.50||52-week low||$35.00|
|Day high||$111.79||Avg. volume||3,260,729|
|50-day MA||$88.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.13||Market Cap||14.42B|
Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) Company Bio
Zscaler, Inc. operates as a cloud security company worldwide. The company develops a software-as-a-service based security platform that secures access for users and devices to applications and services. It serves airline and transportation, conglomerate, consumer good and retail, financial service, healthcare, manufacturing, media and communication, public sector and education, technology, and telecommunications service industries. The company was formerly known as SafeChannel, Inc., and changed its name to Zscaler, Inc. in August 2008. Zscaler, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in San Jose, California.