Zscaler Inc. (ZS): Price and Financial Metrics
ZS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$197.53||52-week high||$207.78|
|Prev. close||$199.84||52-week low||$84.93|
|Day high||$205.69||Avg. volume||2,526,895|
|50-day MA||$169.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$141.08||Market Cap||29.30B|
ZS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.68% of US stocks.
- ZS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ZS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.82% of US stocks).
ZS Stock Summary
- ZSCALER INC's market capitalization of $25,760,422,026 is ahead of 91.81% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ZSCALER INC is higher than 95.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ZS's price/sales ratio is 15.93; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZSCALER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PATH, BLKB, TENB, FIVN, and SMAR.
- ZS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZSCALER INC's official web site, go to www.zscaler.com.
ZS Valuation Summary
- ZS's price/earnings ratio is -119.6; this is 604.64% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZS's price/sales ratio has moved down 10.1 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZS.
ZS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.86% of graded US stocks.
- ZS's asset turnover comes in at 0.331 -- ranking 415th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZS Latest Social Stream
View Full ZS Social Stream
Latest ZS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZSCALER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZS as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 stocks with consistent growth. To skip our analysis of recent market trends, you can go directly to 5 Stocks with Consistent Growth. Growth companies and companies working on disruptive technologies were hit hardest by the market conditions as the cost of capital rose significantly […]
With hundreds of promising publicly traded companies from which to choose today, here are three leading cybersecurity stocks worth buying right now. Shares of Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) are up more than 50% year to date on the heels of its incredibly strong quarterly update earlier this month. If management's comments surrounding business trends are any indication, the company's gains may just be the start of a much longer-term trend.
Zscaler (ZS) closed at $191.36 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.31% move from the prior day.
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
Cybersecurity stocks are often considered great long-term investments for two simple reasons. Second, responsible companies generally won't turn off their digital defenses just to save a few dollars. Palo Alto Networks is one of the world's largest cybersecurity companies.
ZS Price Returns