Zscaler, Inc. (ZS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ZS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.16% of US stocks.
- ZS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- ZS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ZS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZS is currently 162.74, higher than 97.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ZS's price/sales ratio is 41.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,632.61%, Zscaler Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.27% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zscaler Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COUP, TDOC, GH, FOUR, and DKNG.
- ZS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zscaler Inc's official web site, go to www.zscaler.com.
ZS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.50||52-week high||$230.88|
|Prev. close||$163.28||52-week low||$69.83|
|Day high||$168.75||Avg. volume||1,959,987|
|50-day MA||$180.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$169.49||Market Cap||22.63B|
Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) Company Bio
Zscaler, Inc. operates as a cloud security company worldwide. The company develops a software-as-a-service based security platform that secures access for users and devices to applications and services. It serves airline and transportation, conglomerate, consumer good and retail, financial service, healthcare, manufacturing, media and communication, public sector and education, technology, and telecommunications service industries. The company was formerly known as SafeChannel, Inc., and changed its name to Zscaler, Inc. in August 2008. Zscaler, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in San Jose, California.
ZS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZS Latest Social Stream
View Full ZS Social Stream
Latest ZS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zscaler Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZS as an investment opportunity.
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
Zscaler Ransomware Report Reveals Sophisticated Double Extortion Attacks are Targeting Essential Industries Causing Significant Business Disruption
New Research Highlights the Top Vertical Industries Impacted and Tactics Used by the Most Active Ransomware Families Resulting in $1.4B in Ransom Demands Zscaler Ransomware Roundup Chart Percentage of ransomware attacks involving double extortion observed between November 2019 and January 2021 SAN JOSE, Calif., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zscaler, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZS), the leader in cloud security, today announced its new Ransomware Report featuring analysis of key ransomware trends and details about the most prolific ransomware actors, their attack tactics and the most vulnerable industries being targeted. The Zscaler™ ThreatLabz embedded research team analyzed over 150 billion platform transactions and 36.5 billion blocked attacks between November 2019 and January 2021 to identify e...
On CNBC's "Trading Nation," Gina Sanchez of Chantico Global and Lido Advisors and Mark Tepper of Strategic Wealth Partners spoke about the cybersecurity stocks. Sanchez likes NortonLifeLock Inc (NASDAQ: NLOK), which was upgraded by Bank Of America, but she is looking at CACI INTERNATIONAL INC Common Stock (NYSE: CACI) because she sees a more interesting trajectory for the stock. Tepper is not a buyer of NortonLifeLock because it sounds like a great product for protecting you from identity theft, but it is $120 a year and you get more protection for free if you just freeze all three of your credit reports, he said. People will figure that out they are not going to need NortonLifeLock anymore, said Tepper. Instead, he would buy Zscaler Inc (NASDAQ: ZS) on pullbacks because enterprises can...
Yahoo Finance’s Dan Howley breaks down why working from home puts more companies at risk for cyberattacks, according to Microsoft's latest threat assessment outlook.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Zscaler, Fortinet and Qualys
ZS Price Returns