Zoetis Inc. (ZTS): Price and Financial Metrics
ZTS Stock Summary
- Zoetis Inc's market capitalization of $65,986,498,095 is ahead of 96.8% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 826.87, Zoetis Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.59% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZTS is currently 36.72, higher than 89.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zoetis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BSX, CAT, DE, ABB, and BDX.
- ZTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zoetis Inc's official web site, go to www.zoetis.com.
ZTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.16||52-week high||$140.40|
|Prev. close||$139.24||52-week low||$82.80|
|Day high||$140.40||Avg. volume||1,734,592|
|50-day MA||$126.31||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$118.00||Market Cap||66.76B|
Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) Company Bio
Zoetis Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Florham Park, New Jersey.