Zoetis Inc. (ZTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZTS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZTS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- ZTS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ZTS Stock Summary
- ZTS has a market capitalization of $71,332,318,835 -- more than approximately 97.06% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 593.89, ZOETIS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.74% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ZOETIS INC is higher than 88.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYK, BDX, ABB, ETN, and MDT.
- ZTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZOETIS INC's official web site, go to www.zoetis.com.
ZTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ZTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 239.51% higher, now standing at 27.5.
- Over the past 120 months, ZTS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZTS.
ZTS Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 0.19%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 168.36%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 154.42%.
The table below shows ZTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZTS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.14% of graded US stocks.
- ZTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.552 -- ranking 69th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- UTHR, ENDP, and MYGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZTS.
The table below shows ZTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.97||52-week high||$249.27|
|Prev. close||$153.05||52-week low||$124.15|
|Day high||$153.79||Avg. volume||2,190,725|
|50-day MA||$148.18||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$167.68||Market Cap||69.90B|
Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) Company Bio
Zoetis Inc. is an American drug company, the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock. The company was a subsidiary of Pfizer, the world's largest drug maker, but with Pfizer's spinoff of its 83% interest in the firm it is now a completely independent company. The company directly markets the products in approximately 45 countries, and sells the products in more than 100 countries. Operations outside the United States accounted for 50% of the total revenue. Contemporaneous with the spinoff in June 2013 S&P Dow Jones Indices announced that Zoetis would replace First Horizon National Corporation in the S&P 500 stock market index. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZTS Latest Social Stream
View Full ZTS Social Stream
Latest ZTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZOETIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZTS as an investment opportunity.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including The Procter & Gamble Company (PG), The Coca-Cola Company (KO) and The Progressive (PGR).
PARSIPPANY, N.J., November 29, 2022--Zoetis Inc. (NYSE:ZTS) will participate in the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. Glenn David, Executive Vice President and Group President, U.S. Operations, Global Diagnostics and BioDevices, will represent the company and respond to questions from analysts. He is scheduled to present at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Zoetis Inc. ( NYSE:ZTS ) by taking the expected...
ASRT vs. ZTS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Many Zoetis Inc. ( NYSE:ZTS ) insiders ditched their stock over the past year, which may be of interest to the...
ZTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|