Zoetis Inc. (ZTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZTS POWR Grades
- ZTS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZTS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ZTS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 55.81% of US stocks).
ZTS Stock Summary
- ZTS has a market capitalization of $97,021,115,749 -- more than approximately 97.38% of US stocks.
- ZTS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 269.4 -- higher than 89.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zoetis Inc is higher than 89.62% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zoetis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MMM, SYK, CAT, GE, and BDX.
- Visit ZTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zoetis.com.
ZTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ZTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.45% higher, now standing at 39.1.
- ZTS's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.4 over the prior 104 months.
- Over the past 104 months, ZTS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZTS.
ZTS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 117.89%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 189.04%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.76%.
The table below shows ZTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZTS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.64% of graded US stocks.
- ZTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.537 -- ranking 74th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GERN, CEMI, and NEOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZTS.
The table below shows ZTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$204.71||52-week high||$210.10|
|Prev. close||$201.35||52-week low||$141.41|
|Day high||$205.98||Avg. volume||1,794,078|
|50-day MA||$203.28||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$176.40||Market Cap||97.02B|
Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) Company Bio
Zoetis Inc. is an American drug company, the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock. The company was a subsidiary of Pfizer, the world's largest drug maker, but with Pfizer's spinoff of its 83% interest in the firm it is now a completely independent company. The company directly markets the products in approximately 45 countries, and sells the products in more than 100 countries. Operations outside the United States accounted for 50% of the total revenue. Contemporaneous with the spinoff in June 2013 S&P Dow Jones Indices announced that Zoetis would replace First Horizon National Corporation in the S&P 500 stock market index. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZTS Latest Social Stream
View Full ZTS Social Stream
Latest ZTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zoetis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZTS as an investment opportunity.
As pet owners spend on the wellness of their fluffy companions, these three pet stocks will likely benefit further in the long run.
COLL vs. ZTS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Veterinary IVF Market Detail Analysis focusing on Key Players like IVF Limited, Minitube Group, Ovagenix, Jorgensen Labs, Zoetis, NEOGEN | Forecasts 2021-2027
Overview of Global Veterinary IVF Market: An international Veterinary IVF Market report covers a Market overview and the growth prospects of the Market. The current environment of the Healthcare industry and the key trends determining the Market are presented in the
HTF MI introduce new research on Worldwide Companion Animal Health covering micro level of analysis by competitors and key business segments. The Worldwide Companion Animal Health explores comprehensive study on various segments like opportunities, size, development, innovation, sales and overall
Veterinary Vaccine Market Report- Growth Factors Details for Business Development | Zoetis, Boehringer Ingelheim
Global Veterinary Vaccine Market research study offers a complete analysis of critical aspects of the current market situation including market competition, segmentation, geographical progress, and dynamic factors during the forecast period. The Veterinary Vaccine Market report offers insights into the
ZTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|