Zymergen Inc. (ZY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ZY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.71% of US stocks).
ZY Stock Summary
- ZY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.74 -- higher than only 5.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ZYMERGEN INC's stock had its IPO on April 22, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.63% of US equities in our set.
- ZYMERGEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 38.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZYMERGEN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SMSI, SPRO, ALBO, INM, and OPNT.
- ZY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZYMERGEN INC's official web site, go to www.zymergen.com.
ZY Valuation Summary
- ZY's price/earnings ratio is -0.8; this is 107.37% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ZY's price/sales ratio has moved down 250.9 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZY.
ZY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.80||52-week high||$14.43|
|Prev. close||$3.08||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||1,256,658|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.07||Market Cap||292.19M|
Zymergen Inc. (ZY) Company Bio
Zymergen Inc. designs, engineers, and optimizes microbes for industrial applications in United States, Asia, and Europe. The company has a platform that treats the genome as a search space, to identify genetic changes that improve the economics for its customers' bio-based products for a range of industries, including chemicals and materials, agriculture, and pharmaceuticals. Zymergen's platform is used to discover novel molecules used to enable unique material properties. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZY Latest Social Stream
View Full ZY Social Stream
Latest ZY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZYMERGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZY as an investment opportunity.
The filings come in advance of a merger with a rival for $300 million — a small fraction of the billions Zymergen once hoped to generate.
Chief Scientific Officer Zach Serber, former operations chief Jed Dean and former CEO Josh Hoffman took Zymergen from an April 2013 startup to an 800-employee company with a $525 million 2021 IPO before it imploded a year ago.
By Yasin Ebrahim
Beaten down from its highs late last year, cell engineering company Ginkgo Bioworks now looks primed to divide and conquer.
ZY Price Returns