Zymeworks Inc. Common Shares (ZYME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZYME POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZYME ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.05% of US stocks.
- ZYME's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ZYME ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ZYME Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ZYME is 0.17 -- better than merely 15.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ZYMEWORKS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ZYME's price/sales ratio is 20.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZYME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPT, IMMP, GOVX, HIMX, and IVA.
- Visit ZYME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zymeworks.com.
ZYME Valuation Summary
- ZYME's price/earnings ratio is -2.8; this is 112.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ZYME's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZYME.
ZYME Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 258.52%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.97%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -44866.21%.
The table below shows ZYME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZYME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZYME has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.34% of graded US stocks.
- ZYME's asset turnover comes in at 0.047 -- ranking 324th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZYME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZYME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZYME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.58||52-week high||$10.80|
|Prev. close||$9.75||52-week low||$4.11|
|Day high||$9.82||Avg. volume||978,211|
|50-day MA||$8.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.58||Market Cap||603.57M|
Zymeworks Inc. Common Shares (ZYME) Company Bio
Zymeworks Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of bio-therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in Canada. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Vancouver, BC.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZYME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZYME Latest Social Stream
View Full ZYME Social Stream
Latest ZYME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZYMEWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZYME as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 25, 2023--Zymeworks Inc. (Nasdaq: ZYME), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel, multifunctional biotherapeutics, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
We're starting off Thursday with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on!
Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Zymeworks Announce 84% Overall Survival at 18 Months from Phase 2 Trial Evaluating Zanidatamab in HER2-Expressing Metastatic Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) and Zymeworks Inc. (Nasdaq: ZYME) today announced tolerability and efficacy results, including the first overall survival (OS) data, from a Phase 2 trial examining zanidatamab, an investigational HER2-targeted bispecific antibody, in combination with chemotherapy, in first-line patients with HER2-expressing metastatic gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma (mGEA).
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 04, 2023--Zymeworks Inc. (Nasdaq: ZYME), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel, multifunctional biotherapeutics, today announced updated key strategic priorities and provided updated financial guidance for the 2023 calendar year.
ZYME Price Returns