Zymeworks Inc. Common Shares (ZYME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZYME POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZYME ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZYME is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ZYME's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.83% of US stocks).
ZYME Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ZYMEWORKS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ZYME's price/sales ratio is 9.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.85% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ZYMEWORKS INC's share price is greater than that of 88.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZYMEWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IMMP, IVA, GOVX, ARAV, and HIMX.
- Visit ZYME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zymeworks.com.
ZYME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ZYME's EV/EBIT ratio is 107.5% lower, now standing at -0.6.
- ZYME's price/sales ratio has moved down 20.3 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZYME.
ZYME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZYME has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.34% of graded US stocks.
- ZYME's asset turnover comes in at 0.047 -- ranking 324th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZYME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZYME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZYME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.81||52-week high||$29.62|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$4.11|
|Day high||$5.86||Avg. volume||1,242,063|
|50-day MA||$6.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.58||Market Cap||336.36M|
Zymeworks Inc. Common Shares (ZYME) Company Bio
Zymeworks Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of bio-therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in Canada. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Vancouver, BC.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZYME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZYME Latest Social Stream
View Full ZYME Social Stream
Latest ZYME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZYMEWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZYME as an investment opportunity.
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SEATTLE, September 26, 2022--Zymeworks Inc. ("Zymeworks" or the "Company") (NYSE: ZYME), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing multifunctional biotherapeutics, is pleased to announce that a second independent proxy advisory firm, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. ("ISS"), has recommended shareholders vote FOR the Company’s plan to become a Delaware corporation (the "Redomicile"). ISS’ positive recommendation follows Glass, Lewis & Co.’s ("Glass
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SEATTLE, September 16, 2022--Zymeworks Inc. ("Zymeworks" or the "Company") (NYSE: ZYME), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing multifunctional biotherapeutics, today announced that independent proxy advisory firm Glass, Lewis & Co. ("Glass Lewis") has recommended that Zymeworks shareholders vote FOR the Company’s plan to become a Delaware corporation (the "Redomicile").
Zymeworks Inc (NASDAQ: ZYME) presented preliminary results from its Phase 1 trial evaluating zanidatamab zovodotin (ZW49) for HER2-positive tumors. The data were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology Annual Congress. A total of 77 patients were enrolled in this first-in-human trial, designed to determine the maximum tolerated dose of zanidatamab zovodotin, characterize its safety and tolerability, and evaluate anti-tumor activity in HER2-expressing cancers as monotherapy. Also R
Zymeworks Announces Filing and Mailing of Materials for the Special Meeting to Approve Redomicile to Delaware
VANCOUVER, British Columbia & SEATTLE, September 08, 2022--Zymeworks Inc. ("Zymeworks" or the "Company") (NYSE: ZYME), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing multifunctional biotherapeutics, today announced that the proxy statement ("Proxy Statement") and related materials, dated September 2, 2022 for its special meeting of securityholders (the "Special Meeting") have been filed publicly and are being mailed to securityholders. The Special Meeting will be held on Friday, October 7
ZYME Price Returns